Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Wow!!! I know I said that you were awesome, but that just further reinforces my point! Fantastic! :) I found an awful before pic of me from last year, but cos I'm such a photophobe there aren't any recent full body shots to compare to!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you hun, you sure know how to make a girl (ok old woman lol) feel good xx
I used to (and still do to a degree) hate having my picture taken, I would never show these pictures publicly...yes I know minimins is a public site, but it's almost as if I can justify it because I am losing weight and you can see it ...if you know what I mean...I cannot wait until I get my target picture up there...I make hubby take pics regularly and they nearly always have to be full body shots..I want to be able to look back and see how I am never going to be again
I keep looking at that before pic, and I swear I can't recognise her, she is long gone never to come back EVER again xx

:party0049: Way to go Lily - what a difference!
I'm a photophobe too usually volunteering to take the photo or hold the coats :sigh: You should be really proud of all you've achieved so far x

:party0049: Way to go Lily - what a difference!
I'm a photophobe too usually volunteering to take the photo or hold the coats :sigh: You should be really proud of all you've achieved so far x

Thanks Mutti, I am, still feel like I'm dreaming and tomorrow I will wake and all the weight will be back, but if that happens at least I will have this moment lol
Yep that's usually me too...I'll take the video or camera every time xx

Pics look fab Lily and they'll be a real encouragement to those browsing your diary. ;)

Thanks hun, now all I need to do is to find out how I can make them stay permanently lol xx
I have always wanted the pics side by side, so clever you for teaching me how, ty xx

What an achievement, so proud ofyou lily :) xx

Thank you hunny ...hope you're having a fab day and had a lovely lie in after all xx

oooh silly me all the excitement of Crumble being back and us working out how to post pictures I forgot to put up my menu for today...but I'll go one better, I'll show you dinner lol xx

I'll add the rest of my menu for today in a minute xx

Today's menu

EE

Breakfast:
2 x wholemeal bread (Hexb)
Beans
Mushrooms
Peach
Water (1 pint)
Coffee 1.5 syns

Mid morning:
Apple
Cup of tea
milk 0.5 syns

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
2 x yellow plums
water (1 pint)

Mid Afternoon:
Homemade strawberry cheesecake 3 syns
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
One pot breakfast (sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and cheese (Hexa)
New potatoes
Large mixed salad
Water (1 pint)

Extras:

Done 1 hour 50..so far..exercise (2 pints of water)

Total for today = 5 syns

That pic was amazing. OOh so glad Jackie gave us a masterclass in piccies.:clap: Looked delish.:drool:

Now I've got to learn how to transfer piccies off DH phone, or mine, onto here. He put them on the lappy for me today.
Once I've learnt that I can add my meals in picture form, too. Ohh the fun of it.:D

Might get him to find the real camera, know what I'm doing with that. :rolleyes:

That pic was amazing. OOh so glad Jackie gave us a masterclass in piccies.:clap: Looked delish.:drool:

Now I've got to learn how to transfer piccies off DH phone, or mine, onto here. He put them on the lappy for me today.
Once I've learnt that I can add my meals in picture form, too. Ohh the fun of it.:D

Might get him to find the real camera, know what I'm doing with that. :rolleyes:

It was :drool:, way too much thou so a snack later or brekkie tomorrow yummy x

Don't laugh, I just taught myself how to do that, plugged my phone into laptop with USB cable and found add hardware wizard, loaded up phone to laptop and dragged and dropped pics into my photo folder...maybe I'm not such a techno-phobe after all lol xx

What a brilliant idea.. picture menus. Great for giving ideas ..THe meals in the photos look so tempting.

I got the idea from the thread I am searching for menu's from, but until the clever Jackie taught me and Crumble how to upload pics I didn't have a clue how to, gonna be doing a few more too, if I like it it'll go on if not then it won't lol ...yum yum xx

Good morning Lily, clever Jackie here :D wow not been called clever before and hands up took me ages to learn how to upload piccies :8855: :8855:

Gosh that dinner looks amazing... I fancy that myself now I've seen it. Maybe a chance of plan for meals today at this rate :8855:

How are you today Lily?

xxxxx

Good morning Lily, clever Jackie here :D wow not been called clever before and hands up took me ages to learn how to upload piccies :8855: :8855:

Gosh that dinner looks amazing... I fancy that myself now I've seen it. Maybe a chance of plan for meals today at this rate :8855:

How are you today Lily?

xxxxx

Hi hun, doesn't matter how you learnt to put the piccies up the point is you taught me (and Crumble), and if you can teach me then you're clever lol.
The dinner was devine, I do love exotic meals but I also love simple meals like that one xx

Just checking you are okay Lily as not seen you around today :) xxxxx

Hope everything okay at home, Lily. Not like you not to be around. :)

Hi Ladies, I am good, been out all day shopping with my daughter, I am utterly exhausted, my back is killing me and my legs ache like hell, but I had a fabulous day, well part of it anyway, we were shopping for my youngest's wedding, she is getting married next year and like her mother, she has to plan wayyyyyyyyyyy ahead lol...better to be well prepared (she's getting married 25th August 2012 ).
On the other hand, came home to my eldest daughter sitting on my doorstep, her marriage has broken down after 15 years, hopefully they can sort it out, but I'm not holding my breath. Don't think she will be here long, her kids are back from family at the weekend, so I am guessing something will have to be sorted by then ....ah well off to sort a bed out for her, speak soon xx

Last edited:
Hi Lily

Glad you are okay, was just worried as you are usually about

Sorry to hear about your eldest and hope they sort things out ((hugs)))

how lovely having a wedding to plan :D exciting xxxxx

Hi Hun, don't think they'll come back from this one, although you never know.
It's lovely and very exciting,especially as I am designing and actually making the wedding invites myself (I make all my own celebration cards ), which is the main reason we went out today, to get the things we needed .
My daughter is so organised, she has her wedding dress and has had it for 6 months now, she has booked the church, venue, dj, all the catering is sorted, tomorrow she is getting quotes for flowers and tableware and chair covers. The things that we won't be getting sorted until closer to the time is are my outfits, her sisters maid of honour outfit, (being as we both still have weight to lose), but she has put deposits on the other bridesmaids (my granddaughters) dresses...she is the baby of the family and will be the last wedding for a while...love her colour theme too...she has the same colours I had for my 50th party, ice blue and silver, all she really has left to do is hire the men's suits and other minor things like that.
I will try and put a picture up of her invite later..if I can xx

You are v motivational...

I hate photos of me but I'm hoping to find a photo pre-weightloss & a couple in between. Seeing photos of me used to make me cry.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to see you back today Lily and pleased you had a good time, even if its tinged with sadness over DD1. Sorry to hear about that. ;)

Back