Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

I can't see your 4.5 and 5 stone stickers either. I could yesterday when Crumble first mentioned it but can't today :confused:

I've got visions of you and Crumble zooming around the kitchen like formual 1 drivers and then leaning in the cupboard and landing in a heap on the floor :8855:

Tanya you look lovely in your pics :)

I can't see your 4.5 and 5 stone stickers either. I could yesterday when Crumble first mentioned it but can't today :confused:

I've got visions of you and Crumble zooming around the kitchen like formual 1 drivers and then leaning in the cupboard and landing in a heap on the floor :8855:

Tanya you look lovely in your pics :)

Hmmm didn't we just determine that you need specsavers as much as me :D
Will keep an eye on it for a few days see what happens.
Hey have you been a fly on my wall, you're spot on lol if I were a Formula 1 driver for real I would end up in the crash barriers every 2 minutes lol or on my ar*e somewhere :8855: xxx

I am so naughty, keep forgetting to put up my menu, so here is what I had today:

Late Breakfast:
Peach, grapes, strawberries, Banana
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Coffee 1.5 Syns
Water (1 pint)

Lunch:
2 x Bubble and squeak made from potato, grated cabbage, onion, pepper, chopped ham 1/2 egg
1 Tbsp brown sauce 1 syn
Beetroot
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
Jacket Potato
Baked Beans
2 x Morrisons 60% Fat Free Cumberland Sausages 1 syn
57g Low Low Cheese spread (Hexa)
Large Mixed Salad
Beetroot
Tilly's Raspberry and Apple crush with Pineapple 5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Extras:
4 x Ryvita (Hexb)
2 x Laughing Cow Light 3 syns
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Peach
Apple
Orange

Total for today = 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Lily42uk said:
I am so naughty, keep forgetting to put up my menu, so here is what I had today:

Late Breakfast:
Peach, grapes, strawberries, Banana
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Coffee 1.5 Syns
Water (1 pint)

Lunch:
2 x Bubble and squeak made from potato, grated cabbage, onion, pepper, chopped ham 1/2 egg
1 Tbsp brown sauce 1 syn
Beetroot
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
Jacket Potato
Baked Beans
2 x Morrisons 60% Fat Free Cumberland Sausages 1 syn
57g Low Low Cheese spread (Hexa)
Large Mixed Salad
Beetroot
Tilly's Raspberry and Apple crush with Pineapple 5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Extras:
4 x Ryvita (Hexb)
2 x Laughing Cow Light 3 syns
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Peach
Apple
Orange

Total for today = 12.5 syns

All very yummy as normal! The bubble and squeak sounds nommy x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

i've been wanting to try bubble and squeak for a while....might get mum to take me shopping tomorrow for the ingredients :D

i've been wanting to try bubble and squeak for a while....might get mum to take me shopping tomorrow for the ingredients :D

It's so easy to make and so yummy, I prefer mine if the potato isn't too fresh, so mash tatties and leave in fridge over night, so much nicer ...yum yum xx

Have to find where I got the recipe from, thought it was in my file but can't seem to find it ...will get abck with it asap xx

That all sounds very yummy...typical, I rewrote the recipe from memory went to save it and there it was in my file lol...so here ya go xx

Crispy Potato Skins

4 baking potatoes
168g low fat cheddar cheese (42g per person)
Cajun mix (optional) I used paprika
Philadelphia low fat chives and herbs spread (optional)
tinned ham or 8 rashers of bacon (optional)
Fry light
----------------------------------------------------------------
Wash the potatoes and dry them, with a fork prick them and scrape the sides. In a (600w) microwave cook the potatoes for 10-15 mins until soft, remove and cut in half. Allow to cool then scoop out the middles (keep the mash and freeze for a later date), leaving a shell of potato and skin about 6-8mm thick. Spray with fry light on both sides and season with salt. Put on a baking tray with an oven tray on top (wire mesh one).
Bake for 20 mins at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Remove from oven add topping of your choice, spray with fry light again and then add your filling, cheese, cajun mix, bacon etc and return to oven for 10mins until crisp and golden.
For a dip, try Philadelphia chives and herbs spread.

My microwave is 800w and I didn't use the wire mesh, wasn't needed x

I am dying to make a walnut and pumpkin soup, but can't find the recipe, have emailed my C for it but he's not got back to me..I am desperate, been waiting a whole year to make it lol xx

Lily42uk said:
That all sounds very yummy...typical, I rewrote the recipe from memory went to save it and there it was in my file lol...so here ya go xx

Crispy Potato Skins

4 baking potatoes
168g low fat cheddar cheese (42g per person)
Cajun mix (optional) I used paprika
Philadelphia low fat chives and herbs spread (optional)
tinned ham or 8 rashers of bacon (optional)
Fry light
----------------------------------------------------------------
Wash the potatoes and dry them, with a fork prick them and scrape the sides. In a (600w) microwave cook the potatoes for 10-15 mins until soft, remove and cut in half. Allow to cool then scoop out the middles (keep the mash and freeze for a later date), leaving a shell of potato and skin about 6-8mm thick. Spray with fry light on both sides and season with salt. Put on a baking tray with an oven tray on top (wire mesh one).
Bake for 20 mins at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Remove from oven add topping of your choice, spray with fry light again and then add your filling, cheese, cajun mix, bacon etc and return to oven for 10mins until crisp and golden.
For a dip, try Philadelphia chives and herbs spread.

My microwave is 800w and I didn't use the wire mesh, wasn't needed x

Wow!! Thank you xx will defo make them this week xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I am dying to make a walnut and pumpkin soup, but can't find the recipe, have emailed my C for it but he's not got back to me..I am desperate, been waiting a whole year to make it lol xx

Please share it once you find it - I'm indulging a bit of a pumpkin fetish at the moment and that soup sounds gorgeous :)

I used to speed all round the downstairs of my last house as it was laminated throughout but here its just the kitchen and I keep forgetting.
Get to the carpet divider into the lounge and it caterpaults me off my chair where the wheels stick. Nasty. :(

Lunch:
1 Tbsp brown sauce 1 syn
Beetroot
Water (1 pint)

I want that. I want all of that! wahhhhh!

Penciling in bubble and sqeak for later this week. Sure I've a SW recipe for garlicky b & sq with bacon. Must go rummage.

good morning Lily :D Your food sounds yummy. I've not had bubble and squeak for years.

Those potato skins sound yummy too

Hope you are having a good day sweetie :bighug:

Tanya - wow you can really see the weight you've lost. You look fab it that outfit xxxxx

Please share it once you find it - I'm indulging a bit of a pumpkin fetish at the moment and that soup sounds gorgeous :)
The very second I get it I'll put it up for you Lo, my C made it for buffet night last October and it was to die for, but by the time I got round to making it the bloody pumpkins had gone out of season so I've had to wait a whole year lol...and now I can't find the recipe, so I'll just get a copy tomorrow night if he doesn't reply today...am :drool: at the thought lol xx

I used to speed all round the downstairs of my last house as it was laminated throughout but here its just the kitchen and I keep forgetting.
Get to the carpet divider into the lounge and it caterpaults me off my chair where the wheels stick. Nasty. :(

Same hun, I used to zoom about but since we got Chester (big soft Labrador) and he twisted his foot on the laminate when he was a puppy, and howled every time he wanted to walk anywhere, we decided to put carpet back down, so hall with runner and kitchen are only places now not carpeted lol

I want that. I want all of that! wahhhhh!

Penciling in bubble and sqeak for later this week. Sure I've a SW recipe for garlicky b & sq with bacon. Must go rummage.

It was lush, and was a great way to use up the potato we'd scraped out to make the potato skins on Friday, I just cooked everything...cabbage pepper, onions, bacon etc all in the wok first, ran out of mushrooms or they would have gone in too, and then mixed with tatties, half a beaten egg and fried in fry light, like the idea of garlic next time and then just served it up with some beetroot, was gorgeous made a nice change xx

good morning Lily :D Your food sounds yummy. I've not had bubble and squeak for years.

Those potato skins sound yummy too

Hope you are having a good day sweetie :bighug:

Tanya - wow you can really see the weight you've lost. You look fab it that outfit xxxxx

Morning sweetie, you guys haven't lived till you've tried the B&S and the potato skins they look and taste so naughty but are so free (skins are free when using cheese as hexa), to die for ...I am really going to jumble up again this week so I need to get my thinking hat on and so I am off to study some menu's and decide my plan for the week.
Have a great day all xxxx

Thanks Jane :)

lily- sure you can have it- but just to warn you, im getting it taken in in a month or so- so it'll be even smaller ;) want to get at least some wear out of it- thats the first time i wore it! :(

Tanya your profile photo of you is lovely, you can really tell you are losing weight, well done, I love it when you can get into nice clothes and people can tell. xx

Morning Lily defiantly going to try your potatoes skins and bubble and squeak, the B&S reminds me when I was young, my mum always used left over veg to do B&S for the next day tea, you will have a good loss at your :scale: tomorrow. xx

Back