Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Morning Lily ^_^

Thanks! I really am so chuffed with my progress. Ive got a dance on sunday and most of the people there I havent seen since before SW....so will be nice to go and get some nice comments ;) my dress is being altered as we speak (pick it up friday) but my corset that i ordered came when we werent in :( so i have to get that friday too.

its going to be mad busy friday- since i have work in the evening too (in the off licence)

sending lots of positive thoughts for an awesome week! hope we both get good losses next tuesday :D :D xxxxx

Morning Lily ^_^

Thanks! I really am so chuffed with my progress. Ive got a dance on sunday and most of the people there I havent seen since before SW....so will be nice to go and get some nice comments ;) my dress is being altered as we speak (pick it up friday) but my corset that i ordered came when we werent in :( so i have to get that friday too.

its going to be mad busy friday- since i have work in the evening too (in the off licence)

sending lots of positive thoughts for an awesome week! hope we both get good losses next tuesday :D :D xxxxx

You should be well chuffed and I reckon you will get more than a few :wow:'s I can see from your pictures you're not that girl anymore you don't look like her at all....bit like me and my before....oh boy you are busy friday, I am shattered just reading about it lol.....hope all goes well lovely...positive :vibes: back at ya :hug99: xxxxx

It must be all the walking that limited your gain.

I haven't had pernod for ages either. But I certainly won't be adding cranberry juice to it ;)

tillymax said:
It must be all the walking that limited your gain.

I haven't had pernod for ages either. But I certainly won't be adding cranberry juice to it ;)

Ooh I dont know it might make it interesting ha!

Not had pernod since I was a teenager :eek: cant remember what it tastes like but I didn't even need half a glass yesterday to end up on my back with my legs in the air :8855: :8855:

Lily I am loving my cookery books etc thank you so much sweetie. Not tried the chutney yet but I will do :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How's it going Lily? ;):D

Now you see I make the decision to restart myself in January but then I look at your menus and think 'what the heck you waiting for girl?!'

You always make the food sound so good. :D

Have no where near caught up on reading up on everyone but I'll find out whatcha all been doing. ;)

Missed all the gang so much but sometimes you just feel you have to stand back a bit. Know what I mean?
Feel refreshed now and so glad to be back. :D

Not had pernod since I was a teenager :eek: cant remember what it tastes like but I didn't even need half a glass yesterday to end up on my back with my legs in the air :8855: :8855:

Lily I am loving my cookery books etc thank you so much sweetie. Not tried the chutney yet but I will do :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun, Pernod tastes of aniseed yummy....glad you like the books hun I am loving them especially the soup one...I love soups and I am sure you'll love the chutney too, I am in the middle of making my pickled onions, won't be ready for xmas but I have bought a few jars anyway, but when I am feeling a bit peckish I get the pickles out and chomp away for free and I haven't made my own pickles for years, am making Piccallili over the weekend ....yum yum xxxx

How's it going Lily? ;):D

Now you see I make the decision to restart myself in January but then I look at your menus and think 'what the heck you waiting for girl?!'

You always make the food sound so good. :D

Have no where near caught up on reading up on everyone but I'll find out whatcha all been doing. ;)

Missed all the gang so much but sometimes you just feel you have to stand back a bit. Know what I mean?
Feel refreshed now and so glad to be back. :D

Crumble I am just so glad you're back, really missed you sweetie, we weren't complete without you.
We have all struggled over the last few weeks but like you we're not going to give up...yep I definitely know what you mean, I didn't stand back but I think I did just need a break for a while....so glad you feel invigorated, I think we've all learnt this is a lifestyle not a race...so it's going to be a long journey and you're coming along with us :hug99: xxxxx

Well you never know what you're gonna read or see on Lilys diary. Her husbands got a big aero you know :eek:

:8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

O.M.G.as Charlie would say :giggle: tenna lady moment then :giggle: OMG I giggled xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:giggle: Giggled, I definitely peed my pants there and spat my expensive coffee all over the screen, so please pass the tenna lady's :8855: :8855: xxxxx

never a dull moment around here :D

used to drink a long time ago called a red witch sure that was pernod based :confused:

not had one for years can't remember what was in it :eek: going to have to google it cos i want one now :party0036:

could have sworn i commented on your gain last night but can't see where, can't even remember what i said :(
probably just nonsense any way:D

big crimbo push in order for us all now :whip: xx

oh god here we go again this is freaky me and a jar of pickles are never that far away from each other hubby even calls me Pickle! as he thinks im addicted to them!!

never a dull moment around here :D

used to drink a long time ago called a red witch sure that was pernod based :confused:

not had one for years can't remember what was in it :eek: going to have to google it cos i want one now :party0036:

could have sworn i commented on your gain last night but can't see where, can't even remember what i said :(
probably just nonsense any way:D

big crimbo push in order for us all now :whip: xx

Ooh that sounds good.
I think you commented in the curvilicious countdown room hun ....you never talk nonsense, put your hand out while I slap away your negativeness lol
Definitely going for the big push for xmas ...I want as much of that 9lb off as possible :fingerscrossed: for all of us xxx

oh god here we go again this is freaky me and a jar of pickles are never that far away from each other hubby even calls me Pickle! as he thinks im addicted to them!!

Oh I am always attached to a jar of pickles, I buy so many I thought I'd make my own they're nicer and cheaper and they ahem help keep me regular :giggle:...I used to sit in the playground with a jar full when i picked my kids up from school and was even worse when I was pregnant :8855: xxxxx
red witch : pernod, cider and blackcurrent :eek::eek::eek:

wonder what teen will say if i order one tomorrow cos he wants to buy the first round :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Oh now that sounds really interesting, I dare you to order it lol....funnily enough I have all the ingredients here to make it ...I just bought loads of Ribena (half price has to be stocked up lol) and Mark drinks cider 99% of the time and there's always a few bottles....I am going to defintely try that this weekend ....:giggle: xxxx

If you are trying it Lily haha!!
please do so horizontal to cut out the falling on your back bit
Cider + Pernod
make for a lethal combi
many a night I don't remember courtsey of that little combo :giggle:

I like the sound of the red witch. Much better than Tia Maria and cranberry juice - yuk.

oh me too, yummy xxx

I haven't got any of them in so will you post me a glass please Lily :D

Course I will hun, if there's any left after I'm finished :giggle: xx

If you are trying it Lily haha!!
please do so horizontal to cut out the falling on your back bit
Kally half a glass and I'll be on my back anyway hahaha
Cider + Pernod
make for a lethal combi
many a night I don't remember courtsey of that little combo :giggle:
When I was younger I used to drink Brandy and Port :wow: now that's a lethal combo too...those were the days when i drank like a fish and even then 2 and I was out for the count :8855: so I am dead interested to see what this one does :giggle: xxxx

i havent had a drink for about 6 months, maybe i should work my way up to this one x

Hi, mikey'smummy, and :welcome: to my diary, I hadn't touched alcohol for about 3 years until Sunday, hence the reason half a glass of weak pernod and lemonade knocked me for six, maybe i should work my way up to this one too :giggle: xxx

Had a very busy day today and my feet are barking lol....another nearly 6 hours shopping and I have just 2 more pressies to get and the personal cards and I have loved every minute of it .....took the kids with us tonight so they could get their Mum and Dad's pressies...for kids so young they picked some really lovely presents. They had about £30 each to spend so £15 each for Mum and Dad....Kelsi bought her Mum the Betty Boop calendar and a Betty Boop nightshirt....Kelly is really into Betty Boop lol..not that you'd have guessed and she bought Simon some pj bottoms with Superman ...she said her dad is Superman to her awww sweet.
Kia bought her Mum the Kate Moss perfume and body lotion set in Boots at half price for £9.99 what a bargain that was and one of Kelly's favourites and bought Simon the Senna DVD...he's car and racing mad lol
Jack bought Dad a dressing gown another bargain in Tesco half price at £9 instead of £18 and Mum a DVD she wanted...these kids know how to shop and where to get the bargains...I don't know where they get it from :giggle:
Had a lovely time and came home and wrapped it all too they did ....perfect day :D:D xxxx

Back