Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

picture of new hairdo please :D

parcelforce suck :( they really do!

Ditto!!!!! :) xx

I promise as soon as mal gets in tonight I'll get one put up on here, don't wanna take a picture on my phone cos it's carp (hope Santa has bought me a new one :giggle:) xxx

heehee. changes sound interesting. have you noticed when you lose 2 more lbs you'll have less than 100lbs to go!!!! ohhhh getting so close now!

Oh I never noticed that :wow:, I only concentrate on my weight in 7lb chunks, never the whole picture it's too daunting lol, well that will def be gone by next week then xxx

as for parcelfarce you should see if you can drop it off at a depo rather than wait in for them, only need to take it to the post office if its near you. I waited 3 days once for then to turn up pfft!

apart from the horrid weather having a good day ta xx

I would have to go to the post office in town and that's a bus ride away and I have an aversion to buses (funny considering my hubby is ex bus driver and bus inspector lol) and trains, I get panicy on them, claustrophobic I think xxx

I

I would have to go to the post office in town and that's a bus ride away and I have an aversion to buses (funny considering my hubby is ex bus driver and bus inspector lol) and trains, I get panicy on them, claustrophobic I think xxx

Your quite safe Lily
I don't drive your route ;)

Well done on the 2.5lb loss Lily! Wonderful. :clap:

Hate waiting in for people.
My plumber for instance.
All day Thursday so he could muck up my taps before he went off duty.
All day Friday so he could forget and go home for the weekend without calling. :mad:
Now will be all day Monday so he can come back and try third time lucky!

Well done Lily :D

It's not just Parcelforce. Everywhere seems to offer really bad service. They act like they're doing you a favour. Common sense seems to have gone out of the window when it comes to simple things like saying I'm sorry.

I didn't understand the bit about adding more fruit and veg on the new plan :confused:

Well done on the 2.5lb loss Lily! Wonderful. :clap:

Hate waiting in for people.
My plumber for instance.
All day Thursday so he could muck up my taps before he went off duty.
All day Friday so he could forget and go home for the weekend without calling. :mad:
Now will be all day Monday so he can come back and try third time lucky!

He finally picked the parcel up just before 4pm ...I was fuming and let him have it with both barrels, he said oh I did go to Bancroft, I said yeah Road...I live in Gardens but it's only 2 minutes up the road from me that's what's most annoying, so he went there yesterday but didn't bother trying to find out where I was and didn't bother contacting me either :argh: I could scream ..Hope you're ok hun and that he finally gets your taps sorted, wish we could do it for ourselves, be so much less hassle xx
Well done Lily :D

It's not just Parcelforce. Everywhere seems to offer really bad service. They act like they're doing you a favour. Common sense seems to have gone out of the window when it comes to simple things like saying I'm sorry.

I didn't understand the bit about adding more fruit and veg on the new plan :confused:
The bit about more fruit is they have added different kinds and removed others....on S and SS foods and same on Hexb and Hexa, officially if they're not on the list then you shouldn't use them as Hex's as they don't contain enough Fibre or Calcium I believe it is...but people do tweak as we well know.

the one on the left is my old book, thank god we have a new one as the front and back are full of stickers and I have had to start on the inside too lol xxx

Ok as promised to the lovely Tanya and Jo, here is the pic of me with my new very short haircut :eek:...actually I love it xxx

I am off to bed, actually have an abcess under my tooth, if you look closely at the pic you can see the swelling, and the antibiotics and painkillers are knocking me for 6, so I am going to go get some sleep while I can. night night all :zz: xxx

Morning all, will start by putting up my 3+ positives today:

1) I had a surprisingly good nights sleep again, thought the abscess would keep me awake but no I slept like a log.
2) Woke this morning to find the swelling from the abscess has gone down and while there is still a little tenderness it's almost gone, definitely caught it early thank god.
3) I have the most wonderful caring thoughtful family, don't know what I did to deserve them, but I am so glad I have them, they really look after me when I am off par.
4) Have finished my Christmas shopping all bar 2 pressies and I know what I am getting and done the food shopping other than fruit and veg and still got money in the bank :eek: unheard of :giggle:

Hope you have a lovely day and a positive one too :bighug: xxxxxx

Today's menu:

EE

Breakfast:

2 x Nimble Wholemeal (400g loaf) (Hexb)
Scrambled Egg
Baked Beans
2 x Sausages 1 syn
2 x Bacon
Mushrooms
Banana
Grapes
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:

Green Tea
Persimmon
Clementine

Lunch:

Pasta Quiche
Salad
Water (1 pint)

Mid Afternoon:

Green Tea
Grapes
Banana

Dinner:

Smoked Haddock
Jacket Potato
Sugarsnap Peas
Roast Cauliflower
Lime Sauce (homemade) ( Hexa ) + 0.5 syns for Mayonnaise
Water (1 pint )

Extras:

Skinny Latte 2.5 syns
FF Yoghurt
Quavers 4.5 syns

Total for today =
10 syns

Total for week (Day 3) =
31/105 syns

Water
(2 pints ) while exercising

Last edited:
Yesterday afternoon I had an abscess come up (it had been niggling for about 3 days prior), so as I had had them before I got straight onto my docs asked them for a prescription for antibiotics and painkillers, told them why and they know it's a job for me to get to the surgery cos of my feet, so Kelly picked up the script at 1.30 ish pm, took 2 lots of antibiotics and 3 x 30/500 painkillers which knocked me for 6 and went to bed about 10pm, woke at 6.30 this morning, swelling gone right down, although slightly swollen still, pain really subsided, just a little tender but other than that feeling really good, will finish the course of biotics, def don't want it coming back for Xmas :eek:, but dead happy was feeling dead miserable last night, but right as rain today and raring to go and that's exactly what I am going to do. So off to do the pickles I didn't do yesterday cos felt carp and will catch you all laters :bighug: xxxxxxx

oh Lily I am sorry to read you have an absess huni horrid :( :bighug: :bighug:

Parcelforce are the pits. If you ever have a parcel its always worth trying Parcel Delivery from Interparcel they then let you enter details and get quotes from various couriers. I wouldn't chose Hermes whichis the cheapest but I have never yet been let down by TNT or UPS which I believe is the Interparcel economy one.

Its usually far cheaper than parcelforce too.

I love your positives Lily. I can't tell you how good it feels to read diaries and read all the lovely positives. Its really makes me feel happy inside so not only are my positives each day helping me but yours are too all of you :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on your loss lily, really pleased for you and really pleased you are still having positive thoughts, but sorry to hear of your absess, hope it goes soon know how painful it can be.
Just had my last wi today loss 1.5lb, no more till 5th Jan, booked 2 weeks off to concentrate more on hubby and christmas, no more sleepless nights on wednesdays.
Hope you have a lovely day.:bighug: xx

Lol not only twins but psychic twins too :bighug: tooth is feeling fine right now, :fingerscrossed: it stays that way, antib's and painkillers have knocked me sideways though I am shattered lol...going for a nanna nap me thinks lol xxxx

Ok as promised to the lovely Tanya and Jo, here is the pic of me with my new very short haircut :eek:...actually I love it xxx

lovely piccy- even if you do look like a grumpy bum :p

hope the mouth is ok today hun xx

lovely piccy- even if you do look like a grumpy bum :p

hope the mouth is ok today hun xx

Haha I am NOT a grumpy bum, I have a toothache but I'd promise a couple of lovelies that I would put a pic up lol xxx

I seem to have missed the photo of the new hair Lily
and only just found it
prob because it is now your avatar looking very lovely
xx

I seem to have missed the photo of the new hair Lily
and only just found it
prob because it is now your avatar looking very lovely
xx

Thanks hun, but I think I'll change the pic, Tanya was right I do look grumpy so i will be back with new Pic later :giggle: xxx

Back