Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Enjoy your chinese :) Hope your toe feels better soon xx

oochhh poor you, the nail will drop off on its own accord ;)

have a fab day tomorrow, i can imagine you zipping round the kitchen 0n your computer chair directing everybody:D:D

Done :woohoo: I am totally knackered and feel awfully sticky, just going to have a lovely bath to freshen up....Everything that can be done is done, foods all packed nicely in the fridge.
Only things left to do :
Warm the rolls, 15 mins in the oven
Make the salad
Make the fruit salad
Make the devilled eggs
Make Tortilla Pizzas
And cook the savoury rice...with 4 of us doing it ...1 hour tops in the morning and we're all done.
Left a few of the cake things off the menu decided it was too much
So just done 30 chocolate muffin/cupcakes, blueberry muffins, Key lime pie and a fruit salad with Jelly.....sounds perfect to me
Didn't do the quorn nuggets as it turns out it was quorn pieces I bought and not the nuggets :giggle: and decided against the sausage rolls too.
Got my home made pickles to go with it and loads of sugar free drinks ...I know everyone will love it except my stepsons little un, but she can go without cos she moans about everything and is allowed to get away with taking 1 bite out of everything.....that is until she gets here :8855:...so off to have my bath and I'll be back to catch up :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Oh lily. Hope you are ok. Your poor toe, sounds so sore. I broke my toe years ago by banging it off the chair and sweet Jesus it was sore!!!!

Your buffet food sounds soooooooo good :) yum!

Hope you have a fab weekend lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hey sweetie, it was such a freak accident, just as I put my foot out so did kelsi only she was kicking her foot so it hit my toe full force and bent my toe right the way back, but at the same time her toenail went under mine and lifted it off, it's still making me feel queasy, can't bare to look at it and it's throbbing like mad...not a lot I can do, was trying to rest it earlier but Kirsty went off to bed as she felt sick and has a really bad pain in her side. That left me Mark and Malcy to cook....I trust Kirsty...:giggle: so I had to get up and do most of the rest of the food myself, with Mark and Mal following my instructions and doing what I asked...I am shattered but it's done now..thank god, so just gonna have a quick look and then bed as I have a really busy day again tomorrow and still got a few more things need doing ...you have a fab weekend too xxxx

Hope your toe is less painful today!!! that made ME wince so I can't imagine how you are :-(

Here's a :bighug: for you xxx

Thanks Lisa, :hmm: definitely not less sore lol but I am sure a few days rest (after tomorrow) and I will be fine...have a fab weekend xxx
Morning Lily x :wavey:

Hope your toe isn't too bad this morning, it sounds awful x

Thanks hun, it feels awful xxxx:cry:
OOHH Lily that does sound really painful. Hope you managed to get some sleep and that its a little bit better today.............can imagine its gonna take a while to heal. You will have to sit in a chair and direct proceedings from there and get everyone to lend a hand.

Hope you have a not too painful weekend and that the party goes well.
xxxx

Thanks hun as I said I was directing but had to take over the reins half way through, foot aching and throbbing and I am shattered but it's done so that's good.
Thanks hun I am sure we'll have a lovely but tiring day tomorrow xxxx have a great weekend xxxx
Ouch! You poor thing. You must take it easy lovely (but I bet you don't!!). Hope the buffet goes really well and you get loads of help :bighug: :bighug:. xxxx
:8855: :hmm: you know me too well already lol
Thanks hun they were all great, Kelsi and Kia mucked in with the washing up too, was a very tiring but successful day, hope tomorrow's half as good :hug99: xxxx

Glad everythng is falling into place for you and that you have put the others to work :) Rest your foot, when you can, so that its better tomorrow :)

I am going to rest it shortly, getting most of it done today means I don't have to be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow :woohoo: method in my madness ;) xxxxx
How's the toe lily?

Aching, throbbing, sore, just had a bath and as I took the bandage off, the toenail almost came with it, I nearly threw up lol...have rebandadged it hope it reconnects itself ...I doubt it though xxxx

Yes don't forget to take pictures. They can be used in your new recipe book ;-)

Hope the toe is getting better xxx

I will take pictures I am dead proud of our efforts today, we did a great job xxxx
Thanks hun, toe most likely is getting better but it's still throbbing so going to rest it shortly xxxxx
Tomorrow? OMG Lily, I haven't even started packing yet! :8855:
OMG you mean you're not even on your way yet.....and where's your partner in crime miss BB herself the lovely Jackie, you should be here first thing, I can't hold your room for ever or your seat at the buffet :rolleyes: xxx

Enjoy your chinese :) Hope your toe feels better soon xx

Chines was yum barely touched the sides, other than my brekkie I'd forgotten to eat all day lol xxxx
Enjoy your chinese hun

Hope your toe feels better soon :bighug:
Thanks hun I loved the chinese was spot on and I'm sure my toe will be fine in a few days or so xxxx

oochhh poor you, the nail will drop off on its own accord ;)

have a fab day tomorrow, i can imagine you zipping round the kitchen 0n your computer chair directing everybody:D:D

:eek: I hope it doesn't fall off I am so squeamish :yuk:
:8855: :8855: Mandy my lovely, you're not that fly sitting on my wall are ya ???? :8855: :8855: :8855: :shifter: xxxx

Wow lily, you have been busy! Am giving marmite loaf a go today if I've got some in the cupboard. Will let you know :)

Ouch ouch that's all I can say really it made me shiver just reading the last few posts , ouch,
On a possitive have a super day lily , big hug x

Hi Lily just wanted to say that I hope it all comes together easily for you this morning and that you have a fantastic day :) :)

PS: Hope your toe holds out xx

Hope your toe's feeling a bit better today Lily, and that the buffet went well. As it turned out my OH had already sorted party food, but that didn't stop me sneaking syn free pasta 'n' sauce, and couscous into the mix. would like to know what key lime pie is though?

Wow lily, you have been busy! Am giving marmite loaf a go today if I've got some in the cupboard. Will let you know :)

:( Me and scanbran clearly don't get along. Ended up in the bin. It didn't rise and could barely taste the marmite and cheese. Worth a go though and thanks for posting the recipe :)

Hi Lily how you feeling today? Hope the buffet etc went really well and that your toe isn't too painful today :)

Hope it all went really well. Bless you, you must be exhausted after all that and the toe trauma. Hope it's a bit less sore :bighug: :bighug::bighug: xxx

Back