Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Just a blip Lily - it'll be gone in no time sweetie. Hope everything goes o.k. with Kelly tomorrow. Poor lamb. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxx

Just thought I would show you the slimming world pancake I made tonight and it was gorgeous.

Recipe is and Makes 2 Large Pancakes :

1 Sachet Oats so Simple Original or 35g Porridge Oats Hexb
1 x Mullerlight Yoghurt
Quarter of a pint of water
2 eggs
Golden syrup (Tablespoon) 2 syns

Put Oats so simple and yoghurt in an bowl and leave in fridge for 4 hours
Remove from fridge add 2 eggs and quarter of a pint of water and mix well.
Fry light a large frying pan and wait until it's really hot, add a ladel full of mix (mix makes 2/3 full size pancakes) swirl round the pan to cover bottom of pan and leave to cook for about 5 mins until pancake is lightly browning on the edge, then put under a hot grill for a few minutes. Return to stove and gingerly (I used a massive splice) flip it over and cook on the other side for about another 3-5 mins...serve!!
I added 1 tbsp of Golden syrup (2syns) between the 2 pancakes and a fresh fruit salad...and I had both pancakes for 2 syns + a Hexb...it was yummy xxx

SlimmingworldPancakejpg2.jpg

Looks like a REAL pancake!! Do you think Activia ff yogurt would work as well as mullerlight (can't have them 'cos of gelatine :() xxx

yep that 2lb will be gone in no time!!

i will catch up with you one of these days- i'm a busy flutterby at the moment- start at asda again tomorrow!!!! they called me back yesterday :) the first shift and....that woman i like will be working *blush*

im not at checkouts though- i'm "go getting" heehee.

will definitely catch up with you soon- big huge promise :)

love you lots n stuff :) xxx

Oh how fabulous, working and with the lady you like, don't matter what you're doing hun as long as you are...hope you had a good weigh in sweetie,
Big hugs n loads of luv sweetie :hug99: xxx xx

Just a blip Lily - it'll be gone in no time sweetie. Hope everything goes o.k. with Kelly tomorrow. Poor lamb. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxx

A blip that was now I think about it well deserved, forgot it was Valentines last week, where we had cheesecake and alcohol and then the kids being here and we had take away and then Mals birthday and while the buffet was sound the alcohol and choclate cake were my downfall, so a good result after all I guess xxx
Oh and kelly went to hospital today, bless her she's really sore they weren't too gentle with her, she's going to have some nasty bruises on her arm and shouder.
Oh and the good news is my toe seems a lot better today, shame my heads hurting cos I would have liked to do some exercise tonight but I will do extra tomorrow, am really going now night night xxxxxxx

I'm losing track of days... sorry !! :bighug: xxx

Looks like a REAL pancake!! Do you think Activia ff yogurt would work as well as mullerlight (can't have them 'cos of gelatine :() xxx

I can't see why not, but I must reiterate that the water and putting it under the grill is very important, as well as gingerly turning it...it tasted very much of vanilla but was really nice ....the best Pancake I've had since joining SW.
Even mal said they were nice and he's the hardest person I know to please xxxx

Thanks Lily - definitely going to give these a try tomorrow. Moved pancake day as too knackered tonight lol. xxx

Hi Lily

all of your food, buffet and pancake look absolutely fab and could have eaten it off the screen :):)

Glad to hear that your toe is feeling bit better and hope your daughter feels better and gets sorted soon.

Hi Lily, sorry not have been around but not been feeling to bright all this week.

Will catch up with you later.............

big hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Morning lovely Lily. Hope you are having a great Thursday :bighug: xxx

Hey everyone, the headache I had Tuesday, did develope into a full blown Migraine, not had one of them in a while...not sure I know what brought that on, unless it was the chocolate cake as I rarely if ever eat Chocolate, It's left me feeling very drained, I was up at 7 this morning after going to bed really early last night and yet I was ready for another sleep by 9am , which I did and woke about an hour ago....head feels much better but there's still a hint of a headache trying to come back so I am going to only come online for a short time each time I come on. Got my appointment coming up in a couple of weeks time for my eye test where they photograph the backs of my retinas (because of my diabetes), my eyes are definitely deteriorating as my reading glasses have gone from a -3 to a -4 :eek: will need bottle tops soon, and maybe that's why I am getting more headaches.....just a tip for anyone coming up to 40...the saying is Life begins at 40 yeah but what they forget to add to the end of that is ....and then it's all downhill from there :giggle: sorry to be the bearer of bad news :8855:
I will now catch up with the diaries that I can for now and then the rest hopefully later xx

P.S. My toe :yuk: I can't even bare to look at it, it just looks so nasty, worse than when I took the pics, although other than a slight throb it's not actually hurting now, but the toenail really does look as though it will be off in a few days :eek: not looking forward to that one, I am really squeamish :cry: ...:fingerscrossed: it holds on for dear life and makes it through :giggle:
Catch you later xxxxxxx:hug99: xxxxx

Good idea to keep your time on the boards low while that heads playing up. The bright screen is a killer so days.

I'm noticing that my eyes are going now. Arms not long enough to hold the writing away when its tiny. Opt' still says I should be okay for a couple of years. Hmmmmmmm.....

Back