Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Morning lily, have a great tuesday, well done whatever happens at wi tonight xx

Thanks Emma xx:hug99:xx
Morning Lily xxx

I'm also going to say well done for WI today :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Lisa, love it, you've all caught onto the fact I hate good lucks :giggle: shows what great friends you all are to remember xx:hug99:xx
Morning Lily

lots of huggles for weigh in today x

have a terrific Tuesday :D

Thanks Kally, you too my lovely have a fab day xx:hug99:xx

:hug99: Morning Lily x:hug99:

Good luck for WI x

Thanks Lynne xx:hug99:xx

Morning lovely Lily :D

Hope you are well, and managed to sleep OK after peeling yourself off your keyboard. ;)

Well done in advance of WI. We can compare notes later on how we got on. Oh I like the sound of that. :D

Have a good day. :D

Good Morning Patsy, was lovely having a late night chat with ya last night, so glad you got t'internet sorted.
:giggle: I finally dozed off about 4am after my nap on the keyboard lol, and woke about 9.30 so not too bad thanks.
Ooooh yes we can compare notes can't we, how exciting that we don't have to wait till tomorrow to hear your results :woohoo: :woohoo: that deserves a double :woohoo: :giggle:
Well done to you too, I know you're going to make your 2lb target this week I can feel it, I will fail my challenge miserably, but I am not going to be unhappy about it, cos I have now reset my goals and I am happy with myself ...so here's to a great Tuesday, and a fab rest of our lives :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lily.........I too hate "good luck" and never say it to anyone.......I just think that this losing weight has nothing to do with luck but sheer, effort and determination. So I will just say that I will be thinking of you tonight and regardless of the outcome, you have reached an important decision this week and that is something to be proud of even if the scales are a little bit less kind.....next week will be different xx

Good morning lovelies, well I woke with a stiff neck this morning, may have something to do with me dozing off and having to peel my face off the keyboard last night :giggle:, but I have woken up feeling so happy, don't get me wrong (oooh sounds like a line from a song :8855:) I often wake in a good mood, but today I just feel really happy, like the world has been lifted off my shoulders....so Iknow I made the right decision yesterday and the pressure is gone.
On top of that, my face doesn't look quite so bad this morning, still a little red and spotty but nowhere near as bad as it was even last night, so even happier about that...well I am off to have a shower now that Mark has finally emerged from the bathroom, what the heck can a man do in the bathroom for over an hour and a half, cos that's where he was when i got up and has just walked out :giggle:...anyway catch ya in a bit :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lily.........I too hate "good luck" and never say it to anyone.......I just think that this losing weight has nothing to do with luck but sheer, effort and determination. So I will just say that I will be thinking of you tonight and regardless of the outcome, you have reached an important decision this week and that is something to be proud of even if the scales are a little bit less kind.....next week will be different xx

Hi Dawn, absolutely 100% my way of thinking, very little except maybe winning the lottery is down to luck in life..we make our own choices and choose our own paths...so thank you lovely, not unhappy about tonights result however it goes and I reckon it'll be about a 2lb gain, but watch this space lol....even so that'll be gone in no time, I know I can do this and now that I have taken the pressure off I know it will all come together and I'll start losing again.
One thing I noticed last night, it was the first night in ages I didn't pick...not even fruit which i am always picking at, had my dinner and supper as usual and that was it not another thing...:wow: been a while since that happened :woohoo:....Have a great day lovely...off to get my butt in the shower tata for now or as we used to say TTFN :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning lovelies, well I woke with a stiff neck this morning, may have something to do with me dozing off and having to peel my face off the keyboard last night :giggle:, but I have woken up feeling so happy, don't get me wrong (oooh sounds like a line from a song :8855:) I often wake in a good mood, but today I just feel really happy, like the world has been lifted off my shoulders....so Iknow I made the right decision yesterday and the pressure is gone.
On top of that, my face doesn't look quite so bad this morning, still a little red and spotty but nowhere near as bad as it was even last night, so even happier about that...well I am off to have a shower now that Mark has finally emerged from the bathroom, what the heck can a man do in the bathroom for over an hour and a half, cos that's where he was when i got up and has just walked out :giggle:...anyway catch ya in a bit :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Morning Lily! (well, afternoon actually :giggle:) good to see you still so positive, and the psorasis is clearing up. Will be thinking of you for WI tonight. Now you've got more managable targets it seems to have lightened your mood, and at least the pressure's off. :bighug:

Glad to see you've extracted yourself from your keyboard. Did you have a grid pattern on your face? ;-)

Also - its best you don't think too hard about what Mark does in the bathroom for so long... ;-)

Wow - just caught up!

Lily you are so wonderful. Everything you've been through in your life, and here you are so warm and supportive to everyone else, a great mum and just generally a great and balanced person. I think you are incredibly brave talking about the abuse and this is a great thing. It's the secrecy surrounding abuse that keeps the abusers powerful - even if they're not alive any more they can still have power over you. Also you are one of the many people who have been abused who TOTALLY disprove the myth that the abused usually go on to abuse. I find that really offensive, but it's too often trotted out by police and social services. I know of someone who was told she could never adopt as she had been abused in her childhood and ss (ha ha how appropriate!) said there was too great a risk she may become an abuser. Oh, the whole idea makes me angry.

Cheered in my head when I read your post about your wonderful sister-in-law who threw your mother out miles away from home. How the hell does a child - or anyone - deserve beating or blaming or anything else. Makes me angry that your mother hadn't learned - but you are the person you are today because of your experiences. You truly are amazing.

So glad that things are starting to change on the Kirsty and Mark front. Kids can be thoughtless and they obviously had no idea how much their behaviour was getting to you. Says a lot about them both that they are trying to turn things around. Very mature!

Sorry you had a bad week last week and great that you've rethought your goals. I think a lb a week is a great goal and looking at your weight loss history there are going to be many, many weeks when you surpass that.

Can I say break a leg for WI??!! I don't like 'good luck' 'cos I'm superstitious!!

Have a great day lovely lady :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxx

Lily use your imagination and I'm sure you'll think of something that Mark gets up to in the bathroom :eek:

That takes him an hour and a half tilly??????!!!!!!! Now that's what I call banking :rotflmao: xxx

Thanks Emma xx:hug99:xx

Thanks Lisa, love it, you've all caught onto the fact I hate good lucks :giggle: shows what great friends you all are to remember xx:hug99:xx

Thanks Kally, you too my lovely have a fab day xx:hug99:xx

Thanks Lynne xx:hug99:xx

Good Morning Patsy, was lovely having a late night chat with ya last night, so glad you got t'internet sorted.
:giggle: I finally dozed off about 4am after my nap on the keyboard lol, and woke about 9.30 so not too bad thanks.
Ooooh yes we can compare notes can't we, how exciting that we don't have to wait till tomorrow to hear your results :woohoo: :woohoo: that deserves a double :woohoo: :giggle:
Well done to you too, I know you're going to make your 2lb target this week I can feel it, I will fail my challenge miserably, but I am not going to be unhappy about it, cos I have now reset my goals and I am happy with myself ...so here's to a great Tuesday, and a fab rest of our lives :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Yeay :D How positive are you now? :D

Your nap won't have helped your neck. I'd try not to think about what Mark does in the bathroom. :confused:

Hi Dawn, absolutely 100% my way of thinking, very little except maybe winning the lottery is down to luck in life..we make our own choices and choose our own paths...so thank you lovely, not unhappy about tonights result however it goes and I reckon it'll be about a 2lb gain, but watch this space lol....even so that'll be gone in no time, I know I can do this and now that I have taken the pressure off I know it will all come together and I'll start losing again.
One thing I noticed last night, it was the first night in ages I didn't pick...not even fruit which i am always picking at, had my dinner and supper as usual and that was it not another thing...:wow: been a while since that happened :woohoo:....Have a great day lovely...off to get my butt in the shower tata for now or as we used to say TTFN :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aren't we all contrary creatures. Cos we've given ourselves permission to go a wee bit easier we suddenly don't want to. :confused: The mind is an odd thing. :rolleyes:

See ya later. :D

my teen uses more beauty products than i do, so he could have been doing anything :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

well i have to say thank you again, cos i have been wondering wether to weigh my self this week cos i am expecting a back to back gain :cry:
I am going too and face up to it, have been 100% since sunday so hopefully it won't be too bad :)

you will be fine tonight whatever those scales say, i just know it xx

hopefully the fact that we will all be with you won't register on the scales :giggle::giggle:

Hi Lilly , just caught up. All sounds like a very sensible approach. You've last a whole person! X

Well off to weigh in girls, Just read Mark all your comments, he said actually it took him an hour 29 mins and 30 seconds to wash it ;):D..........his hair of course :8855:
TTFN

Oh by the way before I go, I know now that the rash on my face is psoriasis, I used the cortisone cream the doc gave me for it a while back, and it's a bit better today, looks amazing right now though, I love Avon Minerals, looks like I have just got a small amount of blusher, covers it well xxx:hug99: xxxxx

Just a quickie cos I am on my way to Tesco ....I gained 3lb this week, not sure I know why it was that much but have decided I am definitely doing success express, I had a good boost last time I did it...also told Kirsty Mark and Mal if they see me sitting without a glass of water they must remind me as I'm sure I have been a bit laxed where thats's concerned ....but that's all in the past now so onwards to a great loss next week and to start my new relaxed regime....cya laters I am going to raid Tesco's fruit and veg dept lol TTFN :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great attitude. Never tried success express. Not quite sure but I think you have 2/3 plate superfree & 1/3 free? You will do well next week, I'm sure of it. just raided the fruit & veg section of Tesco myself tonight too (just a lot further north!) :hug99:

That's not that much Lily x Success express and more water should see that off again soon enough :)

Back