Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

I totally agree!

I am such a idjeet, I meant to add to the Honey Roast Chicken recipe that sometimes I like to add cajun spices to give it a bit of a zing, it's lovely jubbly :drool: xxxx

I don't like buying them either just make then from what I have in the cupboard: Black pepper , Cayenne Pepper, Onion powder, Garlic Powder. Chilli Powder,Thyme, Basil, Crushed Bay leaf and Salt. xxxx

Last edited:
Lily you do realise that due to your delicious recipes I am goin to have to go through every page of you diary and rob all your recipes!!!! Nom nom!
There goes the next 3 days of my life ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey sweetie, everything I have in my diary I have in my recipe folder on my puter PM me your email address and I will email them to you, I just sent them all to Emmy :hug99: xxxx

Lily, I am so sorry about your foot. It sounds so painful.
Thanks for always popping into my diary. It means a lot !
Love the 6 hours with your bessy friend. I could easily do that with mine. We have been friends for more than 45 years and our kids grew up together. Unfortunately she hates computers. She has one but uses it as little as possible........could you imagine life without our friend the puter .....no way Jose............so we make do with an hour to an hour and a half on the phone once a week.
Love the recipe for the chicken Lily. Even if I ate half of it it is still only 7.5 syns.......excellent,

lots of love................will ask doc. tomorrow for the name of the jeccy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eerrrrrrrr two PM's on their way :eek::D;) lol

Last edited:
Lily, I am so sorry about your foot. It sounds so painful.

Hey Sue, my foot is very sore, but you should be worrying about you sweetie, I'm not sure I'd be as happy suffering with Colitis like you do, as i said my Nan had ulcerative colitis and I know how she suffered :hug99:
Thanks for always popping into my diary. It means a lot !

That's what friends are for, don't always make it across but like to as often as I can and thank you for doing the same xxx
Love the 6 hours with your bessy friend. I could easily do that with mine. We have been friends for more than 45 years and our kids grew up together. Unfortunately she hates computers. She has one but uses it as little as possible........could you imagine life without our friend the puter .....no way Jose............so we make do with an hour to an hour and a half on the phone once a week.

It's strange but I met my best friend online in 1997, she is Australian and we just really clicked, I have been to hers once and she has been here a few times, now people have said how can we be best friends...because I would do anything for her and she would do the same for me, if she really needed me to be with her I would find a way and ditto for her....we never tire of talking to each other and my kids adore her and she adores them and my grandkids and likewise me with her 3 children, and her hubby and mine get on like a house on fire too....I can fully understand how people can meet and fall in love over the internet...as she said the 1st time we met if we had not been who we said we were, we'd have found that out the 1st time we met in person and wouldn't still be the best of friends 15 years later xx
Love the recipe for the chicken Lily. Even if I ate half of it it is still only 7.5 syns.......excellent,

Oh now there's an idea lol it is so worth the 7.5 syns too :drool:
lots of love................will ask doc. tomorrow for the name of the jeccy for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you hun, but make sure you get you sorted first and don't worry about me, there's no rush
Take care lovely :hug99: xxxxxxx

You are a star!! Pm on the way. X

Eerrrrrrrr two PM's on their way :eek::D:mad: lol

That's fine ladies the more the merrier I am happy to send them to anyone who would like them .....I have a couple more discs of about 300-400 more recipes too ...must dig them out and see what I have...some of them are old WW's recipes that i have adapted to SW lol :hug99: xxxxx

hey- mum- let me know what your local train station is please :) I wanna price a train ticket...if you fancy me coming over for the day some time in the not-terribly-distant future ;)

oh- and i haz webcam :) just been skyping with my Canadian Mommy ;) heehee

hey- mum- let me know what your local train station is please :) I wanna price a train ticket...if you fancy me coming over for the day some time in the not-terribly-distant future ;)

oh- and i haz webcam :) just been skyping with my Canadian Mommy ;) heehee

Hey sweetie, I will PM you in a mo need to go loo first lol ....will have to link up on webcam soon too xxxx:hug99:xxx

Please can I have them too :) :) , il pm you also , thanks xx

Course you can sweetie just pm me your addy :hug99: xxx

Me thinks you are going to be busy for a while with all the recipe sending and webcam conversations going on...............:giggle:

Hey everyone, have caught up on some of your diaries...sorry but need to put my feet up for a bit before my mate comes online, so will try and catch up some more later ...have a fun evening :hug99: xxxxxx

Have a lovely evening lily xx

I hope you have got those feet up seeing as they must be really painful right now!

This has got to be the best legit reason to enjoy hours of chatty time online to distract you from the suffering. ;)

Morning Lily !!!

Morning lily I sent my email addy I've never sent a pm before so I hope u received it , there's no rush for them lily when ever u have time to do it, I just wanted to check u got my addy ok , thanks xxx hugs xxxx

Hey sweetie, everything I have in my diary I have in my recipe folder on my puter PM me your email address and I will email them to you, I just sent them all to Emmy :hug99: xxxx

Some amazing recipes in there that I can't wait to try :D Top of the list at the moment is the cheesy marmite loaf, it sounds soooo yum :drool: And I definitely think it's going to be a massive help when we travel to Cheshire.

You're such a star Lily, hope you had a great weekend and your week goes well :bighug:

morning mum- hope you're feeling better today.

my friend texted me last night, told me that yours and Sally's names were read out of the healing book at church (I couldn't make it- the service started at the same time that I got off skype :( )

So hope the healing is helping :D

*big hugs* xxxx

Back