Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hey lovelies, hope you all had a lovely Easter Sunday, well bang goes my resolve today :giggle: Peanut butter and chocolate birds nests and mini eggs got shoved down my throat today...it wasn't me I promise :eek: How could I tell my gorgeous grandchildren no when they insisted? That's my excuse and I am sticking to it :giggle:
Well I am off to my bed lovelies, been a really long day, will catch up with you all tomorrow I promise...nighty night and sweet dreams :bighug: xxxxx

Sounds perfectly good excuse to me ;) I know you'll get back on track today, me along with you, as soon as Ive slept for a week that is! :)

Good Morning lily :D xx

I was just as bad lily. My friends were getting sloshed and the food was stunning. I try and say to myself now it's one or the other now, not both. I would normally choose wine over food but last night went for food. I put a pic of the cakes the boys made on my page. Yummy!

One of my pickled friend decided that anything you can eat off a cocktail stick is deemed as free food. Was very funny watching them all trying to eat everything like that ;-)

Morning Lily!:bighug: i couldn't even imagine what you went through as a child, but thankfully you did break the bond, and have such a loving (and growing) family of your own now. Hope you're enjoying easter, can totally sympathise with those easter treats! (not quite ready to admit just how much choc i consumed yesterday:eek:, but i know i haven't yet learnt self control:giggle:):hug99:

morning, hope you have had a great easter with the family. Think that wagon is picking us all up today:8855: have this vision of it driving round a chucking us all in the back of it :giggle:

Oh my that wagons gonna be full , can u slow it down a little as u pass me so I can jump on too , but can u please tie me on it I'm fed up of loosing my balance wen it goes round corners , I'm gettin full of bruises falling off, giggle

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovelies, hope you all had a lovely Easter Sunday, well bang goes my resolve today :giggle: Peanut butter and chocolate birds nests and mini eggs got shoved down my throat today...it wasn't me I promise :eek: How could I tell my gorgeous grandchildren no when they insisted? That's my excuse and I am sticking to it :giggle:
Well I am off to my bed lovelies, been a really long day, will catch up with you all tomorrow I promise...nighty night and sweet dreams :bighug: xxxxx
SO glad it wasn't just me that got hijacked by choccie. :giggle:

Morning Lily!:bighug: i couldn't even imagine what you went through as a child, but thankfully you did break the bond, and have such a loving (and growing) family of your own now. Hope you're enjoying easter, can totally sympathise with those easter treats! (not quite ready to admit just how much choc i consumed yesterday:eek:, but i know i haven't yet learnt self control:giggle:):hug99:
I feel better already - not just me YIPPEE go on FESS UP tis good for the soul. :giggle:

morning, hope you have had a great easter with the family. Think that wagon is picking us all up today:8855: have this vision of it driving round a chucking us all in the back of it :giggle:
Send it my way please. :giggle:

Oh my that wagons gonna be full , can u slow it down a little as u pass me so I can jump on too , but can u please tie me on it I'm fed up of loosing my balance wen it goes round corners , I'm gettin full of bruises falling off, giggle

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Can someone superglue me to the seat. :giggle:

Oh morning lovely Lily. Think we all went a tad off plan yesterday. Just as well Easter is only 1 day a year. Hope you had a lovely time. Catch up later.

Hey lily, I've just finished that book. It's called don't ever tell by Kathy o'beirne. Also watched a documentary called sex in a cold climate online that she reccomends about the Madeleine laundries.

Hey everyone, now I am really peed off, just spent 40 minutes replying to your messages only to lose the lot :argh: ...sorry can't be asked to do it all again.

But will say, hello everyone and Happy Easter Monday, hope you're all having a great day and enjoying the holidays :woohoo:...for those of you that have to work booo .......

Falling off the wagon in style I'd say...I just counted up the syns in the peanut butter, chocolate, shredded wheat nests :eek: 18 syns each that's without the 6 mini eggs @ 4.5 syns ...so that's 22.5 syns for that + 10.5 syns for the Hot X bun = 33 syns, oh plus the bag of marshmallows ~+ 5 syns = 38 syns + 4.5 syns for dinner (gravy and oil) = 42.5 syns + 2 for the home made wholemeal bread it was 80g and your only allowed 60g = 44.5 syns...so being extra extra good now, can't even say I can write a lot of that off with syns I have saved during the week cos I used most of them ...had a Hot X Bun 3 days running lol....oh well I am still in the right zone, just had a flexi day yesterday ....if I gain I gain, it will be gone next week and some ...

Going to go visit a few diaries and then get dinner sorted so will be back later :hug99: Have a lovely afternoon/evening all :bighug: xxxx

Hey lily, I've just finished that book. It's called don't ever tell by Kathy o'beirne. Also watched a documentary called sex in a cold climate online that she reccomends about the Madeleine laundries.

Hello Kath, yeah I have read that one, didn't she get pregnant while in the Magdalen Laundries at a very early age, say 13 or 14 if I remember rightly...what an awful life that girl had, those catholic laundries are apparently still going in some places ....or so my Sis in Law tells me (she's a Dublin girl)....I will go have a look today and let you have the list of books I have ...I am reading one now, Kirsty bought me it saturday, called...No One Listened...it's about a young girl and boy who come home to find their Father has murdered their mother, but no one not even the police gave them any information or help and this book is about their struggle to find out the truth and to come to terms with the loss of their Mother ...it's book that grabs you from the first page xxxx

Yep that's the one! Said online last one closed in 96 but who knows.

Yep that's the one! Said online last one closed in 96 but who knows.

Hello lovely, I think officially you are right, but I was told by my sis in law that there are still places like them and they still follow the same procedures....like I said, what she told me so I can't say 100% it's true, but I don't see why she'd lie, she's not the type.

I have written down the books I have, I will post them in a mo, I have kept back some that I don't want to get rid of and also have loads of weight watchers cook books if anyone is interested.

:hug99: xxxx

Kath, The List of books I have if you're interested :

Lisa James ............Mummy Knew
Harry Keeble and Kris Hollington.....Baby X and Little Victim (Harry Keeble is a police officer attached to the child protection unit)
Louise Fox ............Mummy make it stop
Peter Roche ..........Unloved
Lizzie McGlynn...............I forgive you Daddy
Maria Landon............Daddy's little earner
Tom Maguire............Don't tell Mummy
Judith Kelly......Rock me gently
Catherine McCall......Never Tell
Emma Charles........How Could He Do It
Cynthia Owen..........Living with Evil
Dana Fowley............How Could She
Skye Sinclair............Runaway
Stuart Howarth.........I just wanted to be loved
Kristina Jones, Celeste Jones and Juliana Buhring......Not without my sister
Sharon Mcgovern.....Afraid
Ann Ming.................For the love of Julie
Abi Grant.........Words Can Describe
Barbara Naughton.....Without Hope

I also have numerous cookbooks and weight watchers cook books too and a few more books like

Theresa Cheung........An Angel Changed My Life
Paul McKenna ....I can help you lose weight (cd included)
Colin Fry
T J Higgs
The Beaders Bible......Dorothy Wood

I will try and list more books later if anyonbe is interested :hug99: xxxx

Blimey lily. I don't think I've read any of those. Pick what you think I'd like and I'll give you the pennies for postage.

I've got that I'm happy to pass on ...

The lost girl - Caroline Roberts
The little prisoner - jane Elliot
Sickened - Julie Gregory
The only girl in the car - Kathy doble.

I thought I had loads more! Must have given or lent stuff out. I know I've certainly read dozens!

Hey sweetie, I haven't read the lost girl and the only girl in the car, would love those 2 if you don't mind.

I am happy to send you them all if you want them all hun, just let me know xxxx

With pleasure. Message me your address and I'll send the this week :)

I join everyone else who is truly off the wagon, and it just rode straight by me today and the horses kicked dust in my face... :giggle:. I've read a lot of the books on your list Lily, and the Child Called It ones. I'm just reading the latest Harry Keebles one, in which he says that paedophiles can't be cured - it's a state of being, not of mind. Makes me think I've probably been a bit naive, as I truly believed and hoped that maybe it was possible to cure them or at least to stop them re -offending. He comes across as such a lovely, down to earth and non-judgemental person which is pretty amazing for someone in his line of work. Hope you're having a lovely Easter Monday :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxx

Morning! Hope you're having a good day!:D

Back