Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hope you're feeling better today Lily x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Lily hun x

Hope the cold is better this morning :hug99:

And well done on the teeny weeny gain x

Any of my Facebook friends reading this can you please go to FB and click on the link in my Status we have just 5 minutes before this compettion ends and this is my granddaughter ...I will explain more later ...thank you all xx

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=423328391016409

hahaha...I should be blond....voting closes tomorrow at midday ...I could have sworn today was Friday lol xx

Thanks Lisa xxx

Lily42uk said:
hahaha...I should be blond....voting closes tomorrow at midday ...I could have sworn today was Friday lol xx

Thanks Lisa xxx

Oh good cos I was 1 min late I think!!! But not really apparently :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Click on the link I put up, go to the bottom of the page and click Like xxx

Kelsi is a very talented little writer ...her spelling and grammar need a little work, but she has been writing stories since she was 5 and performing them too lol

She would love to write for a living and I was told by a psychic many years ago, that's what she will do ...she just out of the blue told me I had 3 grandchildren the eldest would be a writer, the middle one would be an actress (yep that would be Kia lol), or a vet, Kia actually would love to be a Vet or a chef and Jack would be a successful sportsman, so let's see ....
She is leading the competition at the moment, with 71 votes, but we obviously need as many as we can get so please vote and tell everyone you know to vote if they can, put the link up on your FB....I would really appreciate it ...thanks guys xxxx

Morning lovely Lily Hope you're feeling better today. I'm not on facebook I'm afraid or I would vote. Can't even get into it at work so don't know what I'd be voting for!!! I'll try to remember to have a look once I get home, but I'm off out tonight. Pretty much straight after work. Actually thinking about it I'll need to leave work early or I'll be late (oh dear how sad nevermind.) Now you know why I hesitated to take the full challenge. I don't like to set myself up to fail.

The work you're having done to the house sounds amazing but the upheavel sounds awful as its lots of rooms at the same time EEEK. WIll all be worth it though.

Hope you have a good day. :)

Hello lovelies, bugger, was just settling down for a nice relaxing afternoon on Mini's and I get a phone call from Kelly "Help, I need help with my Maths" she is sitting her A levels and doubts her abilities (she has retaken her English and Maths, cos she blew all that at school and failed them, so has decided to redo them now so she can take the access to teaching), so I am going to show her again how to do Percentages and Fractions as losses and gains, quite simple but she'd say yeah for you mother lol....so I will have to catch you all tonight, have a good day all :hug99: xxxx

oooo maths! my favourite subject! shame i'm too far away to help!

Have voted! That's some very promising work there Lily - how old is she? Hope the maths coaching goes well. Food and positives looking great! Have a good day lovely :bighug: xxx PS I read the cat/ladycare thing too and knew what you meant straight away. Keep reading bits of yours and Jackie's diary when I get a mo - don't think I have a cat-stuck-to-a-ladycare's magnet hope in h*ll of catching up :8855: xxx

Have voted, I actually prefer that ending to the one we got lol what does she win? Or is just the prestige?xx

I voted too from the link you posted in here :D really hope she wins

Hope you're having a good day and feeling better xx

Hi Lily, just saying evening and catching up :) and there is so much to catch up on in some of the diaries I subscribe to !!!!!!!

oooo maths! my favourite subject! shame i'm too far away to help!

My favourite subject too...pain in the butt having O and A levels sometimes, I'm no teacher and Kelly has the patience of a gnat at times, oh and the brain capacity of one when it comes to percentages and fractions and as for teaching her compound interest ...jeez...4 hours before she finally got it, she takes her exam in about 3 weeks, so we are cramming, she is great when it comes to Algebra and most other maths come to that, but percentages and fractions are way beyond her, she does them but she takes so long working them out and I have tried teaching her easier ways but again her stubborness kicks in .....she did 4 practice papers and got between 35/40 and 38/40 which is great, 87.5%-95% is a good average and a great pass, but she's like me, wants to be 100% lol...god help me over the next 3 weeks cos I know she'll be calling me again lol xxx

Have voted! That's some very promising work there Lily - how old is she? Hope the maths coaching goes well. Food and positives looking great! Have a good day lovely :bighug: xxx PS I read the cat/ladycare thing too and knew what you meant straight away. Keep reading bits of yours and Jackie's diary when I get a mo - don't think I have a cat-stuck-to-a-ladycare's magnet hope in h*ll of catching up :8855: xxx

Thanks hunni, she is 13 and loves reading always got her nose in a book, and especially stephanie meyers books...or that genre of books, just like her nan in fact, definitely not like her mum, dad or granddad as none of them have the patience to read lol
I had a lovely ish meal at Kelly's tonight, not sure I have any skin left on my tongue though lol Simon, Kelly's significant other cooked a lovely curry and as there was 4 of us rather than the 2 they had originally planned for, he decided to double the ingredients, so we had double the cumin, double the chilli and double the harissa paste :eek:, boy it was hotttttt am dreading tomorrow :giggle:
That cat/magnet story was the funniest thing I ever read, I still giggle about it now :8855: xxxx

Afternoon Lily...
Im trying to catch up but you have posted a marathon will be back later to read it all :giggle:
Hello lovely, thanks for dropping in, not to worry about catching up most of it's just me rambling lol xxx:hug99: xxx

Have voted, I actually prefer that ending to the one we got lol what does she win? Or is just the prestige?xx

Hello hun, thank you for that, I loved her ending, a few grammatical mistakes but really enjoyable just the same. If she wins she will go on the short list to have her name picked by Stephanie Meyers to write a scene in her next book/film ...how exciting is that . xxx:hug99:xxxx

I voted too from the link you posted in here :D really hope she wins

Hope you're having a good day and feeling better xx

Thanks hunni we really appreciate it, she is doing really well, she is currently leading, but there's still 12 hours to go so :fingerscrossed:
I think Jackie's magic has hit home again, apart from the odd sniffle I am feeling really well, albeit very tired lol xxxx :hug99: xxxx

Hi Lily, just saying evening and catching up :) and there is so much to catch up on in some of the diaries I subscribe to !!!!!!!

Hello lovely, hope you've had a really nice day :hug99: xxxx

Hello everyone, thank you so much for your support for Kelsi, she has asked me to tell you she is thrilled to have you all support her and she sends you all love and :hug99:'s xxxxx

As much as I would love to stay and catch up, I am absolutely shattered and have an early start in the morning, I am going back to aquacise and need to be up early, take care catch you on the morrow xxxx:hug99: xxxx

Back