Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Roziee said:
Excellent loss my love x

Thank you lovely I am dead chuffed can't wait till next week, really back in the zone now xxx

well done lily :D

hope that burn is getting better xxxx

Brilliant loss Lily. 3lbs is great and even greater that you're back in the zone. An enviable place to be and one I seek. ;)

well done lily :D

hope that burn is getting better xxxx

Thank you sweetie, it seems as long as I am careful with my main meals that I can have some nice treats and as long as I do at least 5 or 6 hours exercise a week, then I lose...simples lol ....at least that's what I have done the last 3 or 4 weeks and had some really good losses, I think I am being a lot more relaxed about it oh and one other thing I have been doing too and my daughter Kelly has been doing the same and she thought she would gain too and yet like me has had brilliant losses....and that is we have been buying the Tesco or Asda or Morrisons flavoured sparkling water and drinking 3 -4 of them a day that's 3 to 4 litres, they are so scrummy ...really yummy flavours so much nicer than plain water and those Clear touch of water too and a lot cheaper 3 for £1 from Morrisons and 4 for £1.50 at Tesco and Asda....so this is the way forward for us right now lol
The burn is still there and still a little sore but have found the best moisturising cream that doesn't sting or make it feel tight is Dove Body Lotion, kit is peeling like mad at the moment too and I'mn not sure which is worse the soreness or the itchiness...oh well a few more days and it'll be ancient history lol
Hope you're well lovely ...will pop across to your diary and have a nosey soon :hug99: xxx

Brilliant loss Lily. 3lbs is great and even greater that you're back in the zone. An enviable place to be and one I seek. ;)

Thank you sweetie, like I said up above, I think I may have found the right combination for me and I definitely think the water is helping, I am still drinking a glass or 3 of tap water and ice too with my exercising, but finding it a lot easier to drink the flavoured waters.
Has taken me a good 7-8 months to get back in the zone but so glad I am there and it feels good...you'll get there too hun, just got to keep perservering :hug99: xxxx

Morning lovelies, well thank god these last few weeks are over and that's me done for now with all the partying lol well for the next 3 weeks or so anyway, then on 2nd July got my brothers 60th Birthday and I know that will be a big affair lol...not sure just yet if it will be actually on his birthday or what, but I am assuming it will be either on the 30th June or 7th July depending if he is away or not (he spends more time out of the country than he does in it lol)
Anyway hope you're all keeping well, I am off to have a nosey now...didn't get in till gone 2am last night so was too tired to come and have a look but I am free all day today and ready to catch up... :hug99: xxxx

Awww how cute can one little girl get, Lyla May in her Jubilee Dress xxx

56918-albums3562-picture51804.jpg

She's growing up so fast isn't she? X

Hey sweetie was typing on your thread at the same time you were typing on here, yes she is and she is such a little character...her mum takes her to 3 baby classes a week, massage, dance and mummy and toddler club (yeah I laughed at the dance one but she adores it apparently) and it's really bringing her out of herself, although her mum says it's not making her sleep any better lol xxx

it's amazing what is available for mums and babies these days isn't it, she is such a cutie, what relationship is she again, ecause i think i can see a very good resemblance to your good self xxx

i have bought some of the flavoured waters to take to work to try and encourage me to drink more when i am there :D

have a lovely day xxxxxx

it's amazing what is available for mums and babies these days isn't it, she is such a cutie, what relationship is she again, ecause i think i can see a very good resemblance to your good self xxx

i have bought some of the flavoured waters to take to work to try and encourage me to drink more when i am there :D

have a lovely day xxxxxx

Hello lovely, it's very funny you should say that, Lyla is my great niece, my nephew is my brother's adopted son....but from the minute he was born he has always looked the double of my younger brother, who in turn looks a lot like me...so even though there is no actual blood relations there the resemblance is very strong...my brother ...her grandad often has said that they knew that Ciaran (Lyla's dad) was meant to be their son for 2 reasons, the 1st being the close resemblance to our family and the 2nd one being that my sister in law had 3 pregnancies, each of which ended badly...1st went full term and ended with a stillborn birth, second she miscarried at 5 months and 3rd was taken away when hers and babies lives were so badly at risk (toxemia) that it was a choice between saving her or the baby, ....the last baby they had christened and buried and that baby was called Kieran. When they adopted Ciaran his birth parents asked if he could be named Kieran as that is what they had called him (they were 16 and 17 and too young to keep him) as my brother and sister in laws baby had been named Kieran they decided to keep the name and just change the spelling...and they got him at just under 2 weeks old.....he is 30 this September and we have asked him on several occassions if he would like to find his birth parents (he has known since he was about 6 or 7 that he was adopted), especially now that he has Lyla and they both have the pigmentation issue (hence the white streak in the hair, with Lyla it is just her hair, but with Ciaran it's all over his body), but he keeps saying he's genuinely not interested at the moment, he says he may change his mind later but right now he's happy as he is ...he also says if Lyla is curious he would be happy to search out his birth parents for her...either way my brother and sister in law are supporting him every step of the way.

I love the flavoured sparkling waters, they are much nicer than the perfectly clear ones.
Have a great day at work lovely, hope it's not too hard a day :hug99: xxx

Too cute :)

Loving your flavoured water idea - I may have to start using our soda stream again (when it gets unpacked that is!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon lovely Lily. Lyla May is cute as a button. Hope you're having a good day. :D

She really is a cutie, and so full of herself ...can't believe she's only 4 months old she seems so much more alert than mine were at that age lol
I am having a lovely realxing day hun, going to have my lovely Minestrone Soup in a mo and then hoover through and then set about my exercise...can't ask for a better day me thinks :hug99: xxx

Too cute :)

Loving your flavoured water idea - I may have to start using our soda stream again (when it gets unpacked that is!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love the flavoured waters they are so much nicer than just plain water, especially love the grape and blackberry and pear and elderflower flavours so yummy .....ooooh haven't had a soda stream since I was a kid, didn't know they still made them lol xxx:hug99: xxx

Yay to your fantastic weight loss Lovely Lily x one of my inspirations and a reason I'm still here :)
Isn't Lyla cute ! And I can see a resemblance too so she will be as gorgeous as her great Aunt :)
Am glad the suburn is better too x
I was a member of my gym. But with things being. Tight I will now be doing exercise at home I think I am disciplined enough but have you any tips? I don't own a wii and havd just treated myself to a couple of DVD s x how do you keep yourself motivated at home ? Any help will be gratefully received
Thank you for your kind words of support on my diary x x. X much appreciated
Speak soon x

She is such a wee cutie Lily bless her
Happy Thursday lovely

She really is gorgeous Kals, haven't felt like this over any babies, cept my own and my grandbabies, I could just eat her lol

Happy Thursday to you too lovely :hug99: xxx

Yay to your fantastic weight loss Lovely Lily x one of my inspirations and a reason I'm still here :)
Isn't Lyla cute ! And I can see a resemblance too so she will be as gorgeous as her great Aunt :)
Am glad the suburn is better too x
I was a member of my gym. But with things being. Tight I will now be doing exercise at home I think I am disciplined enough but have you any tips? I don't own a wii and havd just treated myself to a couple of DVD s x how do you keep yourself motivated at home ? Any help will be gratefully received
Thank you for your kind words of support on my diary x x. X much appreciated
Speak soon x

Hello lovely Katie, Thank you so much hunni, I have made a few changes to not only my food but my exercise too, I still do the wii, but I have been doing a fantastic DVD that I found on ebay at I think about £4 something and which Kally found on amazon, I believe for 1p :wow: and it's really really good, I used to many years ago own an audio tape called the Avon Shape Tape which I swore by and this DVD incorporates a lot of the same exercises so I highly recommend it...it's called Rebecca Wheatley (she was the lady that used to play the receptionist in Casualty and went on to lose 12st with SW and this workout) The New Me Workout...it's good sensible exercise that covers everything and which I find really easy to follow definitely worth looking to see if it helps and especially at the price Kally paid for it and yep I looked on amazon and they still have it on there at that price....plus if you have a friend that can help out, maybe invest in some boxing pads and gloves, I find half hour or even 15 minutes of that makes me sweat buckets and really keeps my heart pumping which is what we need our bodies to do right .
The way I keep myself motivated at home is I have pictures and charts everywhere I can of me fat, thin, how much weight I've lost and I printed out some sheets on each sheet is 66 squares, each square is a picture of 1lb of fat and as I lose the lbs I mark them lbs off ( I put up enough sheets to cover the 271lb I needed to lose) that more than anything keeps me motivated cos I love marking them off every week after wi and if I gain I work hard to get back to where I was so I can mark more off.
There is another thing I do, Kirsty bought me a pamper pot for mother's day and the only way I can open it is to smash it, so every week when I have weighed in I put £1 in for every pound lost and £2 for every pound gained...doesn't sound like a lot but my last big gain was 3.5lbs I had to put £7 in for that, and that £7 put a biggish dent in my budget, so I try to make sure I lose and then when that pot is full no matter what size I am I am going to have me a nice pampering time, not decided exactly what yet, but the pot is feeling a good weight right now lol

And finally, I talk...when I am struggling I talk and get people to distract me, I phone friends, my sister, my daughters anyone who will listen or I come on here and rant or chat anything to get me back in the right frame...I never stay away when I'm struggling, only stay away when i have family things going on ...that's my advice for what it's worth hunni...other than that I keep rereading everything I have done when I am losing well and that keeps my motivation going....I'm in this for the long haul and I am working on getting this done before I'm 60 .........some 6 years from now lol
Hope that helped hunni :hug99: xxxx

just caught up. Happy belated birthday for last week. Ouch for the sunburn, but glad it's improving and well done on the losses! :hug99:

Hi Lily, glad to hear that you are feeling better and that your burns are healing well :) Some really good tips for staying focused I may have to "borrow" a couple of them for myself :) have a good day Lily xx

Great tips on keeping motivated there lily. I'm taking them on board :)

Back