Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Just saying hi - Happy Birthday for last week, sorry I missed it! You're a brill motivator Lily - well done on the fab 3lb loss. I've been going up and down the same stone for too long and reading what you wrote in Mandy's diary has got me motivated again. I have no excuse to sit and feel sorry for myself at 22 stones when you've come down from over 30 so I need some butt kicking so am over here to get it :giggle: Lots of love :bighug: xxxxxx

just caught up. Happy belated birthday for last week. Ouch for the sunburn, but glad it's improving and well done on the losses! :hug99:

:thankyou: sweetie....the sunburn is more itchy than anything now lol it's still a tiny bit sore right on the top of my arms but I am shedding skin like a snake lol and boy does that itch :argh: and :thankyou: again hunni, I am so happy to be back in the zone and actually losing on a regular basis again xx:hug99:xx

Morning lovely Lily, Hope you're having a good day. :D

Hello lovely, just got back from my sister's ...she is expecting students again in a couple of weeks time, so Mal and I have been tearing the place apart for the last 5 hours ...my hands are sore, but we made a good job of it....just got the skirtings and Dado rail to do next week and beds need changing again as she has had her friend and her son staying while they are over from Australia. Now we got dinner to get ready and then off to Kelly's for our weekly cards night ...hope you're having a good day too hun xx:hug99:xxx

Hi Lily, glad to hear that you are feeling better and that your burns are healing well :) Some really good tips for staying focused I may have to "borrow" a couple of them for myself :) have a good day Lily xx

Hello lovely Dawnie, :thankyou: I am feeling good and the burns as I said are mostly just itching now ....Borrow away hunni, any tips I can be of help with, you are more than welcome to borrow any time you like. These are just a few of the things that really keep me focused, just picked up my pot and it's feeling pretty heavy now lol...can't wait to see how much I have in there....mind you I did also put the money in that I got for my birthday too, saves me spending it on the house which is the norm lol
Hope you're having a good day too hunni xxx:hug99:xxx

Great tips on keeping motivated there lily. I'm taking them on board :)
:thankyou: hun, hope they help xxx:hug99: xxx

Just saying hi - Happy Birthday for last week, sorry I missed it! You're a brill motivator Lily - well done on the fab 3lb loss. I've been going up and down the same stone for too long and reading what you wrote in Mandy's diary has got me motivated again. I have no excuse to sit and feel sorry for myself at 22 stones when you've come down from over 30 so I need some butt kicking so am over here to get it :giggle: Lots of love :bighug: xxxxxx

:thankyou: sweetie that's ok I had a lovely birthday and I am amazed that I can still get away with being 21 again :giggle:
Awww you're too kind lovely, I am pleased that my ramblings are helpful and :thankyou: again I am chuffed to bits with how my weight losses are going at the moment, long may they last lol
I thin k we all sit and feel sorry for ourselves sometimes hunni, we're human after all ooooh and I am just the lady to do the :asskick: too but don't make me get the :whip: out, you'll regret that one lady :giggle:
Seriously though hun, I have come to realise that all the years of bad habits don't disappear over night, it takes time so as long as you're patient and persistent and don't give up, you'll get there hun and it will be so worth it, with still about 7st to go I already feel amazing so I know when I reach target I will just feel so awesome and I am excited to reach target as soon as I can
Have a lovely day hun :hug99: xxx

Lyla has such lovely little chubby cheeks and legs. They are such cute. I love them as they start filling out and getting really cuddly. :)

As always your motivating tips are brilliant Lily x x I think I will start a little pamper pot . I ve looked up the Rebecca Wheatly DVD and is one I will be buying next month :)) I will let you know how I get on with the exercising at home xx
I appreciate you taking the time to help x hope you have a gd weekend and speak very soon x

Lyla has such lovely little chubby cheeks and legs. They are such cute. I love them as they start filling out and getting really cuddly. :)

Hello lovely Jan, she is our own little michelin girl :giggle:, she looks exactly like her dad did as a baby, but he grew into a 6ft 3ins thin but strapping young man, I think she might be tall like her dad, her mum on the other hand is about 5ft 2ins lol....hopefully she'll get her dad's height, but your right she really is a cutie pie and so squidgy too lol
Have a good weekend lovely xxx:hug99:xxx

As always your motivating tips are brilliant Lily x x I think I will start a little pamper pot . I ve looked up the Rebecca Wheatly DVD and is one I will be buying next month :)) I will let you know how I get on with the exercising at home xx
I appreciate you taking the time to help x hope you have a gd weekend and speak very soon x

Hello lovely Katie, aww thanks hun glad to have been of help and you know I am here for you any time you need me, maybe not immediately but always eventually, and that applies to all my lovely friends too xx
I love exercising at home, hope you enjoy it as much, don't even mind Mal watching cos I know I'm not always gonna be shaking my blubber and one day I'll have a nice booty to shake about lol
Have a lovely weekend hun :hug99:xxx

Morning Lily, hope you having a good day :)

Morning? It said 1 hour ago that's 3pm :giggle: but I spose it depends what time you get up....I am having a good if busy day again hunni, we just took down the old shed, ready for the new one to arrive Tuesday, I've tidied, shopped and am now going to prepare dinner before settling down in front of the TV to watch my men in leathers :whistle: ...speedway (on bikes), I am a huge fan and always have been and it's a GP tonight, can't wait so best get my butt in gear and then tomorrow the other men in leathers for the Formula 1 GP ..I am in heaven :character00100: lol the perfect weekend :bliss: ....hope your weekend is as good hun :hug99: xxx

Morning lily have a good day x

Good morning Lily.............how are you today? Hope its a good one whatever you are up to xx

Happy Weekend Lily

Thank you hunni, I had a good if busy weekend again...more preparation for this baby lol...hope you had a good weekend too hun xxx:hug99: xxx

Morning lily have a good day x

Thank you sweetie, hope you have a good day too :hug99: xxx

Good morning Lily.............how are you today? Hope its a good one whatever you are up to xx

Hello lovely Dawnie, I am really good thank you, how are you? Same to you hun....I love the new Avatar, what a lovely lady and such handsome boys....I must admit to having peeked at your FB photos ...you are lovely and hubby is handsome too, you make a lovely couple xxx:hug99: xxx

Morning everyone, just lol...had another busy weekend and feel quite exhausted...we have taken down the old shed and cleared another load of junk...didn't realise we had quite so much carp lol....have started to clear out under the stairs so that the stuff that can't go in the shed can go under there...I didn't realise I had so little space, knew my house was small but was always big enough for just 4 of us, baby is going to make such a difference to the space in this house, not one room will go unaffected...have decided to sell a lot of my ornmaments, especially my Disney Snowglobes...I have 3 big cabinets full of them and the tops of each cabinet is covered in them too, in varying sizes, some small, some medium, but most are quite large and to be honest, I am becoming a little bored of dusting and cleaning them lol so I think now is the right time to let them go :cry: So as you see, loads more work to be done, got a spare computer desk I need to sell too, Mal and I had matching ones when we had the desktops (we've always had his n hers computers, there would be war if we had to share lol) and I don't use mine anymore so it's sitting gathering dust, so needs to go....glad Kirsty is having this baby it's actually made me get things sorted that I kept putting off :giggle:
So I am off to have a nosey and see what I missed over the weekend, hope you all have a fabulous day ...TTFN :hug99: xxx

His and hers desktop tables made me laugh! And I didn't think you were a collector but I can so see it now!!! You'll have to show us your collection- id love to see it! :D

His and hers desktop tables made me laugh! And I didn't think you were a collector but I can so see it now!!! You'll have to show us your collection- id love to see it! :D

I know we are so competitive, we just can't share some things lol and so we both had a computer and put one in each alcove ...but now it's time to get rid of lol

Oh yeah I have always been a collector, keyrings....I have hundreds, then I collected the Myth and Magic ornaments, have quite a few of them too and then about 10 years ago fell in love with Disney snowglobes and bought most of mine from the Disney store online in America and had them shipped over, they were still cheaper that way even with the customs charges than they are over here....I also collect anything to do with Unicorns I love them, feel they reflect who I am ....my life seems to have been a bit of a myth in some ways lol :hug99:

When I get 5 mins I will take some photos and put them up :bighug: xxx

I wouldn't have had you down as a collector either............funny how we get an idea about you just from your words :)

I wouldn't have had you down as a collector either............funny how we get an idea about you just from your words :)

Isn't it strange the view we get of someone just by what they write....I am an avid collector, but my house is so tiny I am and have run out of space so I now have to let some stuff go and I am breaking my heart as to what.....there are a few pieces of the disney stuff that I haven't got any emotional attachment to so I am going to let them go first, I have 6 mini snowglobes called the kneeling princesses it's the 6 disney princesses, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora (sleeping beauty), Belle, Jasmine and Ariel....now these are very common as a set of 4 but it is rare to get the 5 which includes Ariel and even more rare to get all 6 including Jasmine, while the first 4 were on sale for 3-6 months in the store, Ariel was only on sale for a month and Jasmine for 2 weeks, so these would be the 1st set to go as they have no sentimental value to me and would most likely bring me the most income....I used to collect the disney dinner services and shipped a couple over from USA, the nicest one was a 63 piece Christmas set, which included plates, side plates, bowls, serving dishes, napkins and napkin rings, wine glass charms, serving spoons....I paid less than £200 inluding shipping and customs from USA and after having 2 sets, for more than 5 years got bored and sold them on ...each set brought me over £600...there are some avid Disney Collectors ....so yes I am a collector, very much so lol and I will put up some pics soon I promise xxx

See now I would defo have you down as a collector Lilly lol, just ny your words! Your precious things that please you to have and look at that you probably didn't have as a child or couldn't keep nice and sacred to you :)

Sounds like the impending arrival though is the perfect time and motivation to have a clear out. I did the same before James moved in lol.

Ooh Im a big collector too! The Lion King mainly but anything else Disney as well :D

See now I would defo have you down as a collector Lilly lol, just ny your words! Your precious things that please you to have and look at that you probably didn't have as a child or couldn't keep nice and sacred to you :)

Sounds like the impending arrival though is the perfect time and motivation to have a clear out. I did the same before James moved in lol.

Spot on, that's exactly it I think....I collected keyrings as a child as they didn't take up much space and I could hide them away and not have them taken from me and then when I got my own place I could collect all the beautiful things that I wanted to have as a child and that reminded me of the chilhood I missed out on, not in a morbid or even a childish way but in a way that was pleasing to me and my grandkids love them too, in fact they have all put their dibs on the ones they want when I kick the bucket as my lovely granddaughter put it :giggle: and to be fair they have good taste cos they have chosen the ones that are worth the most and are the rarest lol xxxx

Wow Lily you are a serious collector..........I have some "piggins" coz I love the humour of them and some Brambly Hedge and neither are made any more.........don't like the Royal Dalton Brambley Hedge, has to be the Border Fine Arts as I love all the detail. I'm trying to find a dragon for middle son.........do you remember the ones that had the crystals with them? That's what I'm after, but they seem to be like gold dust now........will keep looking and if I can't find one then have seen some others on the net that will be OK.............he has a thing about dragons lol

Ooh Im a big collector too! The Lion King mainly but anything else Disney as well :D

I have a couple of Lion King Snowglobes...love them, but they're not my favourites if I had to choose a favourite, I think it would be the first one Mal bought me and that was Belle and the Beast standing looking at the dome with the rose in that lights up ...and 90% of my globes are musical too xxx

Back