Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hello everyone ...sorry if I worried anyone, as you may have gathered I am home, but I am really tired so I am going to go to bed and try and sleep and hopefully I will get on here and catch up with you all tomorrow.

Sweet dreams everyone :zz: night night ...Lily xxx

Hi Lily,

I'm quite new to the forum and slimming world and have just come across your diary....you really are an inspiration and your before and now pictures are unbelievable. You should be so proud of yourself xx

welcome back! :)

Good to have you back, sleep well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rest up lovely lady and feel lots better. We'll all be here when you're up to it :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxx

hope your ok honey, glad you are back posting xxxx

not long now till your holiday is it :D

catch up with you soon xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you're OK Lily. You're still awfy quiet. :D

Hello everyone just a quickie, I am fine spent most of yesterday asleep and today catching up on housework. I am off to Kelly's right now and won't be back till late but I will be here tomorrow I promise cya soon xx

Hello, I didn't get a chance to get on here today,had the grandkids here all day and they are sleeping over so we have played games all day it's been fun..well after I finished the cleaning, why is that if you go away for a few days when you get back it looks like world war 3 has gone on inside the house lol

Just Brief outline of what's been going on ....this week was the 3rd anniversary of my Mother's death....as most of you know we weren't close and you also know why, but I still find it really hard to comes to terms with the fact that she died without trying to make amends....there is so much I can't totally accept and my sister is a very wise old owl she talks to me and makes so much sense. As you also know I had counselling (on more than one occasion) because of my childhood, and while I have come to terms with that ...there is just a part of me as a mother who adores her children and grandchildren that still can't get my head round the fact that my own mother had 10 children in all and abandoned those of us that survived (3 died at young ages). I just really can't comprehend it, my mother could be a very kind warm person if you could wrench her away from my father but unfortunately that never happened and in all cases she chose him even knowing what he did to us, and abandoned us .....had she been a ruthless heartless person and showed no signs of any care or feelings it would be easy to say to hell with her but like I said she wasn't entirely without feeling...
Also it is coming up to the 25th anniversary of my brother's suicide....I still miss him deeply even after all these years and have spent a lot of the last 2 weeks at his grave having a little chat with him, we were very close when we were younger and even our daughters are close not only in age (8 weeks between them) but they are as close as Alan and I were.

There is a lot more that went on over the last few weeks but I am not up to discussing it to be honest, I feel very drained and lacking energy right now so please bare with me I will be around just when I am feeling able, but thank you all for your support ...:sign0168:

Mandy yes not long till our holiday now,just another 5 weeks and boy do I need it, I think my tank is running on empty.

Kirsty is nearly 20 weeks pregnant, wow how fast did that go...next Wednesday she will be 20 weeks and they are looking to have a 4D scan done in Harley Street where believe or not it's actually cheaper than having it done at a hospital, £120 by all accounts and they are a lot more accommodating when it comes to hiding the sex of the baby too, apparently (Kirsty and Mark don't want to know what they are having.

Not sure if I told you but about 3 months ago Mark was scouted by Elite Modelling Agency (they have Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Eva Christianson among many others that started at their agency) and today they had the National semi finals for this years new Male Models...and Mark has made the finals which are 27th- 29th August right in the middle of our holiday lol, so he will be coming back for that...if he wins he will win a substantial amount of money and a modelling contract...the first of which is a shoot in Milan in January...:fingerscrossed: for him .

Well that's me done for tonight lovelies, I am shattered and am now off to my bed, hopefully I will get 5 minutes to myself tomorrow to catch up properly

Night Night and sweet dreams all :zz: xxxx

didn't want to read and run- but i gotta go to bed

loves you lots n lots....cant believe its nearly your hols- then nearly mine- then we can meet up :D :D

hope we can catch up soonies xxxxxxxx

Not much going on then lily ;-)

Enjoy your weekend x

Glad to hear from you Lily x

Hope life calms down as it sounds like you need a bit of a rest. Lucky the holiday is coming up :)

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back