Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Sending hugs

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: Dearest Lily please take comfort in the fact that you are everything your mother was not. Your loveability and general amazingness shines out in every post (sorry to gush but 'tis true!). I feel so angry with your sister - and to do this at this time beggars belief. I am so sorry you are going through so much rubbish but there are rainbows amongst the clouds like Mark's brilliant opportunity, your family and the holiday and your amazing losses this month, little Lyla, Kirsty's little one on the way. I hope you are feeling a bit better. You are very loved by many, many people; even those of us who have never met you :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Hey lily. Good luck to mark with sl. Lick those wounds as thoroughly as you can x

I honestly couldn't have said it any better

Words can't describe how I feel for you right now, but just know sweetie that we are all here and think the world of you for being the amazing woman that we have come to know and think so much of :bighug:
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: Dearest Lily please take comfort in the fact that you are everything your mother was not. Your loveability and general amazingness shines out in every post (sorry to gush but 'tis true!). I feel so angry with your sister - and to do this at this time beggars belief. I am so sorry you are going through so much rubbish but there are rainbows amongst the clouds like Mark's brilliant opportunity, your family and the holiday and your amazing losses this month, little Lyla, Kirsty's little one on the way. I hope you are feeling a bit better. You are very loved by many, many people; even those of us who have never met you :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Hugs Lily
Just lots and lots of hugs
I don't know what to say, because words can't express
how sad....your post made me feel
I hope one day.....you can get closure

Thank you sweetie :hug99:xxx

The thing is lovely lily nothing can make up for the cruelty of your mother but am sure you will get closure x and you are surrounded by love which is what you deserve as you are a very kind honest lovely person and you have alot of people on here myself included who think an awful lot of you and value you as a person x x I will be calling you soon to discuss baby colours x x x x x lots of love x x x

Thank you hun, look forward to your call :hug99: xxx
:bighug: Lily xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you hun :hug99: xxxx

:bighug:for you lily cos words will just not cut it xxx :bighug:

take consolation hunny from the certain knowledge it was her loss not yours, look to your lovely family and all your friends on here. You inspire people Lily, you support and care for them and that shines through on every page of your diary xxx

Will be thinking of you xxxxx

Thank you sweetie :hug99: xxx

Lily I am sending you massive hugs and kisses xxxxxx

Thank you sweetie :hug99:xxx

:bighug:Lovely Lily. Don't know what else to day.

Thank you Patsy, you don't need to say anymore :hug99: xxx

Sending hugs

Thank you hun :hug99: xxx

Aww Becky you really know how to make a girl cry, thank you so much for the lovely words :hug99: xxxx

:bighug:Hun, thinking of you. Hope you're doing OKish through it all. :bighug:

Thanks again Patsy sweetie :hug99:xxx

Hey lily. Good luck to mark with sl. Lick those wounds as thoroughly as you can x

Thank you sweetie I have done exactly that :hug99: xxx

I honestly couldn't have said it any better

Words can't describe how I feel for you right now, but just know sweetie that we are all here and think the world of you for being the amazing woman that we have come to know and think so much of :bighug:

Aww thank you Emmy, another one...you guys really know how to make an emotional wreck cry lol ...thank you all you are all ...each and everyone of you very very special to me :hug99: xxxx

Eevening Lily - there is nothing else I could say that hasn't already been said by others, just want you to know that my heart goes out to you :bighug:

Hello everyone, I will start with my wi in tonight and I gained a hefty 7.5lbs this week and I am actually surprised ti wasn't more....I had given up and wasn't going to continue with my weight loss ...until last night....then I watched the channel 4 programme last night Ruby Wax's Mad Confession.....I honestly sat right through the programme with my mouth wide open, she was discussing me ...I thought....everything she and the others on there said, applied to me and she also pointed out a few things that I hadn't gotten my head around.....I think...No I know my problem has always been that I haven't allowed myself to have bad days ...I have always felt I had to be strong and let go of the past instead of embracing what I went through and accepting that I will have bad days and even allow myself to have them....I have just got off the phone to my sister yet again and she said to me that's exactly what I have been telling you but not in those words lol...I don't expect that I will suddenly turn everything around and be fine next time something comes along that upsets me, but I am feeling more confident that I will be able to cut myself some slack in the future.....Thank you all for your support,I have read each message as you have posted them on my Android phone, but until now didn't feel able to respond coherently.
I still feel a little tearful but Kelly and Kirsty both gave me big hugs and told me that my mother may not have cared for me but they knew I loved them and they love me back and in Kelly's words..and some :cry: that got me crying again but in a good way.

So now I need to knuckle down and get going with the weight loss again, thankfully I didn't gain as much as I thought I would as believe me if it wasn't nailed down this week I ate it ......I ate a large pack of Chocolate digestives in one sitting...crying my eyes out as I shoved biscuit by biscuit into my gob....I have gone back over 19.5st again but only just ....I want to lose another stone b efore we go away on 24th of August so I have 1 month exactly to get it off....

I am shattered and haven't slept at all well the last couple of weeks, dozing off about 5-6am and being up again by 9-9.30am .....so I am going to do an hours exercise and then try to go to bed....I am off to Windsor with my sister and niece and sister in law tomorrow, my niece is the last of that generation to turn 21 this year and she is arranging for 45 of us her family and close friends to stay in a hotel in Windsor and we are also going to book a restaurant, can't remember what the restaurant is called but it's a Greek Restaurant close to the Castle and my sisters neighbours husband is one of the musicians there....because there are a lot of us we are getting a great deal with the hotel, 2 nights would normally be £170 for 2 of us, but because we are booking so many rooms they are charging us £120 for the rooms for 2 nights and throwing in bed and breakfast too.....so my sister wants me to go with her so that I can say if the rooms are ok with my back problem and if the stairs are manageable for me at the restaurant, as we are such a large party they have opened the upstairs dining room...so going to check that all out tomorrow,.....hopefully once I am back from that I will be able to come back and catch up...but thank you all again so much for your love and kindness :hug99: :sign0168: xxxx

Eevening Lily - there is nothing else I could say that hasn't already been said by others, just want you to know that my heart goes out to you :bighug:

Thank you Dawn you don't know how much I appreciate all your love and concern, it really means a lot to me :hug99: xxx

We love you Lily. You are a strong beautiful lady and you deserve a life of happiness.
I'm glad your back I have missed you loads.
Xxx

I have every faith that you can get that 7.5 lb off because you do so well when on plan and sticking to it. But given what's happened, it's totally understandable that you fell off the wagon :bighug:

Hope you have a nice time at Windsor tomorrow xxx

Glad you're back Lily x

I watched Ruby Wax too (most of it - fell asleep) and it was great. She's inspirational the way she's talked about everything to help others. And I bet she'd love to know that you were affected too.

Glad you're back on it :)

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello lily good to see you back xxx

strength is all well and good, but staying that way 24/7 365 days a yr is what has got us in the mess we are in. it has taken me 9 mts of counselling to finely accept that showing weakness is not shameful .

your girls are so right you have risen above your childhood broken the cycle and shown your mother how it is done

i hope your not freting that gain cos it does not define you, its a mere blip on the journey you have come so far on.

hope the rooms are suitable cos it sounds like it would be a really nice weekend xxxx

Hello lovely Lils
Xxx

Dawnejoy said:
Evening Lily x x

Hello everybody, just got back from Windsor, great day, great company and lots of lovely sun, walked my bum off too, what more could I want lol, will be back laters, just off to have dinner...hope you all had a lovely day too :hug99: xxx

Back