Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Moonz328 said:
Thanks lsf666, lol, easier than I thought :)
You're welcome :(
Lily42uk said:
Please meet my new grandchild, 27 weeks gestation today...just 13 weeks left to go and sooooo excited xxx:hug99:xxx
Aaaaaw :) SO LOVELY X

Well done to Mark too :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww lovely! I had a 3D scan done of jack too and it's amazing how much he looked like the photo when he was born! He was very active in the womb though so you may well be getting a grandson! :) xx

Last edited:
Hi Lily, thank you for leaving the breadcrumbs.......made finding you so much easier x x

firstly what an amazing photo of your grandchild and like you I wish they had that sort of thing when I had mine x x it's something wonderful to keep :) x

Mark did amazing and no wonder you are proud of him x x x

I too have been messing around with the same 7lb since May and may take a leaf out of your book and start another diary........maybe it will also help me focus on my way ahead xx

You're welcome :(

Aaaaaw :) SO LOVELY X

Well done to Mark too :D

Thank you hun xxx:hug99: xxx

Aww lovely! I had a 3D scan done of jack too and it's amazing how much he looked like the photo when he was born! He was very active in the womb though so you may well be getting a grandson! :) xx

It's really funny you should say that about how much your son looked like the scan photo, (he's dead cute by the way ) cos the first thing I said after seeing it and the DVD they got was that baby really looked like Kirsty when she was born....I am happy whichever it is, I know Mark would really love a boy but everyone will be happy whatever the outcome, I just like to tease Mark that it's definitely a girl...just because he's easy to wind up :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi Lily, thank you for leaving the breadcrumbs.......made finding you so much easier x x

firstly what an amazing photo of your grandchild and like you I wish they had that sort of thing when I had mine x x it's something wonderful to keep :) x

Mark did amazing and no wonder you are proud of him x x x

I too have been messing around with the same 7lb since May and may take a leaf out of your book and start another diary........maybe it will also help me focus on my way ahead xx
Lol I do like to make sure everyone knows exactly where I am hun :8855:
I am so gutted we didn't have those in fact when I had Kelly you didn't even have a scan unless they thought there was a problem and then when I had Kirsty you had a scan at 12 weeks and no more unless they believed there was a problem and it wasn't until a couple of years after I had her that you could purchase pictures of the scan, which was a bit of a bummer.
Mark is lovely inside and out, the perfect lad for my Kirsty same as Simon was for my Kelly ...if I could have picked lads for my girls I would have picked the same 2 lol
I actually stole the idea of a new diary of Emmy, I had been thinking for a long time that I needed to refocus and start afresh but it wasn't until I saw Emmy restart her diary that I thought yep that's what I need too lol ...so thanks Emmy xxx:hug99: it really has given me a big boost ...I feel really like I am start from scratch again....and I am really excited about it, I did say to Clive my C before we went on holiday that I was going to make a new start when I got back but I didn't really feel that committed but since starting the new diary I do actually have that total commitment feeling and I really do feel excited again so here's to a good loss next week and renewed determination ...for both of us xxx :hug99:xxx good to have you back Dawnie by the way xxx :bighug: xxx

OMG...Mark has just bought some tickets for the baby show at Earls Court in October, came offline and then went back to check something in his bank and £800+ has gone from his account, used to buy something in France ....ba**tards !!!

Lily42uk said:
OMG...Mark has just bought some tickets for the baby show at Earls Court in October, came offline and then went back to check something in his bank and £800+ has gone from his account, used to buy something in France ....ba**tards !!!

Oh cr@p!

Luckily card transactions can be sorted by the bank - still hassle though :(

Oh no that's awful! Hope it gets sorted out soon hunny.

Yeah jacks so cute :) even cuter now! He's 19 weeks old today, can't believe how big he's got! I'll be adding to my photos of him next week when ge hits 20 weeks :) xx

i can't wait for the trip down to youuuuuuu!!! we're thinking of mid november (long way away i know but it's mental at the mo!)

you don't mind my mate Caz coming too do ya? (she's the woman of the year- my little twin ;) ) you'll seriously love her, she's like us- fooking mad!!

we'll stay at the nearest travel lodge/premier in (prices permitting) but it'll be great to get down there and finally meet youuuuuuu :)

trains are only £13 single too, for her, cheaper for me with my rail card- bargain!!

Shove over everyone I want a seat in the front row !!!

I love your opening post so inspiring

Your grandchild's 4d video scan pic is amazing...gosh makes me broody all over again

Hooray for Mark - he is absolutely gorgeous, lets hope he gets lots of work in the UK

Tell Mark not to panic about the money same thing happened to me and all charges etc were reversed and the money was credited back into my Natwest account within 24 hours

love your food diary post

Make sure mark has his card cancelled and ask a fraud case to be put in ASAP. Make sure he has up to date anti virus as well on the PC x

Awwwwww that scan picture is sooooo cute :D

:eek: can't believe that happened, poor Mark! I hope they get the money back to him asap.

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you're having a lovely day Lily and that Marks bank sorts out the prob ASAP. :D

Hello lovelies, had a really busy day today, it's birthday time, got so many this month :argh: had 2 last Sunday, 1 Monday, 3 yesterday ( would have been 5 if my mother and brother were still alive), 2 today, my granddaughters Saturday, 1 on the 12th, 1 on the 15th, 3 on the 17th and a few more towards the end of the month. Also on my way to hospital with Kirsty she had a fall outside her works this morning, fell over a paving stone which was sticking up. Initially she felt ok had cuts on her hands and knees, but now I'd getting pains in her tummy, NHS Direct think she should be checked out just to be safe, will let you know how she gets on when we get back xx

Hope Kirsty feels better soon hunny and it's nothing too bad xx

sending lots of positive thoughts- hope everything is ok xx

Back