Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Hi lovelies, I just had to add the latest picture of my gorgeous great niece, Miss Lyla May Limerick...when she was born everyone bought the usual baby gifts, but my daughter Kelly bought her a photo shoot and my niece in law (Lyla's mum) decided to wait until Lyla could sit up on her own to use it ..well Lyla is now 8 moths and sits and does most things actually, very well so here is the picture taken at the shoot...she's just too cute for words or maybe I'm just biased :giggle:xxx:hug99:xxx

56918-albums3562-picture62871.jpg

Lily42uk said:
Hi lovelies, I just had to add the latest picture of my gorgeous great niece, Miss Lyla May Limerick...when she was born everyone bought the usual baby gifts, but my daughter Kelly bought her a photo shoot and my niece in law (Lyla's mum) decided to wait until Lyla could sit up on her own to use it ..well Lyla is now 8 moths and sits and does most things actually, very well so here is the picture taken at the shoot...she's just too cute for words or maybe I'm just biased :giggle:xxx:hug99:xxx

Aww she's gorgeous hunny! Jack surprised us all by starting to sit by himself on Friday at playgroup, I was amazed! I think he was copying the other babies :) there's a photo on my diary if you want to see.

Glad you're feeling better than you were and so glad the cats home safe! Hope you get some sleep tonight!! Xx

what a cute photo! well done for WI, and hope you have a lovely day :)

dizzy226 said:
V happy . I aim for 2 a week. Iv three stone to loose although consultant says 4 1/2 !!

Oooh. I don't agree - I can't see your stats but with SW you don't get set a target. You set your own - put your consultant right :)

Baby Layla looks soooooooo cute!!! You're not biased :)

Well done for later btw xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think she was more just pointing out chart rather than telling me t reach it. I signed up but classes r an hours drive each way so didn't go back doin online now n goin at club 10 !

Thank you all Lyla is absolutely adorable and such a happy bambino too, can't believe that she's 8 months nearly :eek: where did that time go?

Anyway WI ....I was ecstatic ....I did lose the 4lbs exactly that my scales said I had this morning, so I am well chuffed what with the week I have had....we just had Tesco take away Pizza for dinner with the free chicken wings and garlic bread...dread to think what the syns were for that but I'm not bothered cos that's my blow out and now I am back on it 200% for the rest of this week ....but if you know me you know darn well I will look up the syns lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Just counted up the syns for the Pizza and extras tonight and I thought it would be tons worse lol It works out to 41 syns, now I have had no syns at all today so far so if I take todays 15 syns off that, that leaves abojut 4.5 syns a day that I have to subtract and that means I can still have about 10-11 syns a day, seems like a real bargain, I am totally stuffed and it was scrumptious with it lol

Well folks I am so sorry to be a killjoy but I am really flagging here so I ma off to my bed, I am totally whacked.

Night night all and sweet dreams :zz: xxx:hug99:xxx

That's not bad at all then! Well done on the loss and sleep well :)

Evening Lily and goodnight :8855: hope you have a much better night tonight :)

:woohoo: to the 4lb off......brilliant :) and Layla looks absolutely adorable and what a fantastic gift idea from Kelly :)

Back