Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Hey Sharry, all is good thank you, just finding it difficult to find time to get on here right now. Harry takes up a lot of my time and he's so active he keeps me on my toes all the time lol, and when I don't have him I am working hard to get this weight off, Kelly has given me a goal to reach by the time she has her baby (got 17lbs to go) or I can't hold little one till I do and I know Kelly will stick to it, but I am doing ok another 6lb off tonight woohoo. Hope your'e keeping well and I am sure I'll be back before too much longer. Take care xxx

Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey lovelies, I am usually in bed by now as I have Harry and I will be having him tomorrow too, but I am way too excited to sleep, Kelly has been having contractions since Monday and today at the hospital they gave her a sweep (don't ask!!! yuk!!! it's almost definitely exactly what you're imagining), anyways her waters just broke and her contractions are really speeding up now so hopefully in the next few hours, all her other kids took 4 hours delivery!!! Hopefully this will be a quick one for her too, she has had a tough pregnancy what with the really bad sickness for the first 22 weeks and then for the last 8 weeks loads of pain in her hips and Braxton Hicks for the last 4 months too, she's had enough and has sworn this will be her last lol
Harry is as gorgeous as ever (will put a pic in a bit) and is just starting to walk, he's 10 months and very advanced and such a little comedian and he knows it lol
I am continuing on my journey, had a couple of weeks of problems at group as we have had 3 new sets of scales so had unexpected gains and losses, the first week they went wrong I lost 11.5 stone in one night ...I was underweight by 2 stone :giggle: but it didn't last lol but anyways have gotten back on track and lost 8lbs this week which I am chuffed about, took me to 2lb off my target for Kelly giving birth and we are both happy with that, so I get to hold bubba after all lol
Anyways will have to go will come back and let you all know how things go with Kelly......hope you're all keeping well, I haven't forgotten any of you lol and I will be back as Arnold always says ...take care ...Lily xxx:hug99:xxx :nightf: xxx

56918-albums4063-picture110581.jpg
Harry starting to walk ...very advanced little boy xx

56918-albums4063-picture110582.jpg

My gorgeous boy showing off his teeth, he's always so happy xxx

56918-albums4063-picture110583.jpg

Harry the comedian, it's his favourite face to pull, he knows everyone laughs when he does ...so he does lol xx

Wow. exciting times! hope everything goes well, and well done on the losses xx

After having contractions since midday Monday and her waters breaking last night by the time she got to hospital the contractions stopped again, they kept her in and were going to induce her but at 10.30 she went into full labour and had my gorgeous grandson, Albert George who will be known as Albie at 12.43 pm, I have balled my eyes out ever since. Albert was my beloved grandfather and it was lovely of them to name their son after him, my older brother who died 26 years ago was known as Albie, it's so wonderful to have such a lovely reminder and tribute to 2 very special people in my life xx1382021646512.jpg

Beautiful! Congratulations! :hug99:

Thank you ladies, not long now and I get to meet him xxx

Hello lovely lily x x am so pleased about your gorgeous grandson welcome Albie x and Harry is gorgeous too x I ve had one of those years :-( shingles and now viral labyrinth it is !! But I'm here and hope to speak to you in person soon if that's ok with you ?
X x x

After having contractions since midday Monday and her waters breaking last night by the time she got to hospital the contractions stopped again, they kept her in and were going to induce her but at 10.30 she went into full labour and had my gorgeous grandson, Albert George who will be known as Albie at 12.43 pm, I have balled my eyes out ever since. Albert was my beloved grandfather and it was lovely of them to name their son after him, my older brother who died 26 years ago was known as Albie, it's so wonderful to have such a lovely reminder and tribute to 2 very special people in my life xxView attachment 110636

Congratulations to you all xxx

And Lily, my maternal Grandfather was Albert Edward George, known as Albie xxxx

Congratulations x

Congrats! X

Back