Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Thought you might like to see some of the latest pics of gorgeous Harry, he's 5 months old now and he is still a really good little boy, sleeps well, eats well and just absolutely adorable...me biased??? Never!! lol xxx

56918-albums4063-picture89925.jpg

Excuse me, I'm trying to make a private call here if you don't mind !!!!

56918-albums4063-picture89923.jpg

I'm just one really cool guy, Yes I'm cool and I know it !!!!

56918-albums4063-picture89922.jpg

Off to my first footie match...Come On the Hornets!!!!!

56918-albums4063-picture89924.jpg

Awwwwww Cuddling Cousins, when life is just sooo tiring!!!

OMG

Gorgeous!

Can I borrow him for a cwtch X

Don't mind you nicking the Cuddles Countdown - always happy to oblige, me :D
I might do myself a challenge ticker, though I don't know what's a realistic weight for me to get to - reckon the doctors will shout at me to get down to 10st before I even think about trying for babies, somehow I don't think that will ever happen. Don't want to go skinny, just healthy... but everyone has their own ideas about what that is :rolleyes:
Cowboy supper sounds yum – what sausages did you use? I fancy sausage and mash but I’ve not got a clue on what’s low syn nowadays, I guess there’s no free ones anymore?
Hope you have a good day xxxx

I might do myself a challenge ticker, though I don't know what's a realistic weight for me to get to - reckon the doctors will shout at me to get down to 10st before I even think about trying for babies, somehow I don't think that will ever happen. Don't want to go skinny, just healthy... but everyone has their own ideas about what that is :rolleyes:
Cowboy supper sounds yum – what sausages did you use? I fancy sausage and mash but I’ve not got a clue on what’s low syn nowadays, I guess there’s no free ones anymore?

Hiya,
The Tesco Light Choices Cumberland pork sausages are half a syn each, and for low fat/syn are one of the best x

OMG

Gorgeous!

Can I borrow him for a cwtch X

Awww Thank you Lynne, anytime you like, cuddles are gorgeous too with his chubby little arms he likes a good cuddle does Harry, nice and tight and he likes kisses too, but I keep telling him I don't know him well enough for tongues just yet :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

Ditto what Lynne said

He is a right bobby dazzler Lily

Thank you Kally, he really is absolutely gorgeous, might end up as a model like daddy lol...daddy has a new assignment at the end of the month, maybe Harry should go too lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Hope you and your gorgeous wee man have a good day. :D

Thank you Patsy, we will and hope you have a great day too xx
He is off to see his other Nanny and Grandad later today, he will come home stinking of cigarettes and chip fat ewwww....even though they don't smoke around him he always stinks of smoke and god knows what they cook in their house but the smell of fat is disgusting, no wonder Kirsty always complains about eating there lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Ty hun, glad you don't mind, I like giving titles to challenges makes them more real if you know what I mean lol

I am aiming for healthy and comfortable, I have chosen 170lbs as my target (12st 2lbs) but if I get to 13st and I'm happy or even more then that's where I'll stop, I am already a lot healthier than I was, I generally eat well and exercise, don't really drink (the odd glass of whatever about twice a year doesn't class me as a drinker lol ) gave up smoking 3 and a half years ago ....so like I said I will stop trying to loose weight when I feel comfy and healthy enough

I am with Lynne here, I tend to use Tesco Healthy Living Cumberland Sausages, very tasty and only 0.5 syns each (don't confuse them with the healthy living pork ones as they are 1 syn each) and another I quite like but don't often buy cos I am the only one here who does like them and its not economical to keep buying different types, are the Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages, syn free!!
Hope you have a good day too hun and ty xxx:hug99:xxx

Hiya,
The Tesco Light Choices Cumberland pork sausages are half a syn each, and for low fat/syn are one of the best x

Hey Lynne I am definitely with you here, Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Sausages beat all the rest out of the ball park and at 0.5 syns they are amazing and soooo tasty. xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello Lovelies, well I don't know if I have a bit of a tummy bug or am still getting over the choccie indulgence but I have felt so sick all day...Thankfully Kelly's hubby is home today so I can sit and lick my wounds lol...and Kirsty and Mark are off to his Mums so time for me to relax.

Haven't eaten yet, am hungry but the thought of eating is making me gag, going to have some dry crackers and an Alka Seltzer in a mo and see if they settle me down. Supposed to be having a mushy pea curry tonight, but the thought makes me want to :9529:. So I am going to see how I go today before putting up my food diary.
Hope you're all feeling good and having a great day xxx:hug99:xxx

Mmmn, sausages... Thanks for the two recommends, will have a look for the linda ones tonight and try the tesco ones next week when I'm back at my mums.

Put your feet up Lily and rest yourself while you've a chance, no ar*e breaking challenge until your tummy's sorted out xxx

Morning Lily. Hope you're feeling better today :)

Mmmn, sausages... Thanks for the two recommends, will have a look for the linda ones tonight and try the tesco ones next week when I'm back at my mums.

Put your feet up Lily and rest yourself while you've a chance, no ar*e breaking challenge until your tummy's sorted out xxx

Hello hun, I did relax yesterday, tummy is a whole lot better today, might have been a bug cos Kirsty was feeling the same.....so I had a pretty boring day food wise yesterday toast and bovril and dry crackers oh and guess what seemed to settle my tummy the most?....A good old fashioned cuppa ....I was so thirsty and really fancied one and thought sod it, it can't make it any worse...god it was good and I felt much better immediately, I barely have more than a teaspoon of milk in my tea anyways ...just cant quite take it black :yuk: it was magic.
I also sat all day with my feet up watching daytime TV, omg it's awful lol can't remember last time I watched TV during the day.
Hope you're well and having a good day xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning Lovely Lily. :D

Hello lovely Patsy, hope you're well xxx:hug99:xxx

Morning Lily. Hope you're feeling better today :)

Hello lovely, feeling a lot better today thank you, hope you're well, will pop by when I have 5 mins xxx:hug99:xxx

Mal made the mushy pea curry last night and I abstained, Mal loved it and had 2 helpings which really surprised me, firstly Mal never finishes 1 helping let alone 2 of anything and 2 he loved it ...Mal never loves anything SW and never has, always has some complaint or other lol We had a bit of a ...no hang on we had a lot of a heated discussion about his diet, He may be thin 10st or there abouts and 5ft 10" but he has one of the worst diets I have ever seen, the only thing that keeps him thin is the fact he's like the duracell bunny he just keeps on and on going lol
The discussion started this time because he just stuffs his face with crap from morning to night, pushing away his dinners to stuff cake biscuits and sweets all day and night ,I am always telling him but the final straw was when he had 2 jacket potatoes and a quarter of a tub of I can't believe it's butter (full fat) on just those 2...I told him he was selfish and was setting a really bad example and we ended up having a row cos he said I was telling what he could and couldn't eat and I said he was selfish cos if he kept on eating like that he would end up having a heart attack and that wasn't fair to any of us ...anyways he did was he always does and argued and resisted but then went to bed and thought about it and is now making an effort to eat more sensibly, so as I said for him to eat 2 portions and love it was a minor miracle lol so today I had leftovers for lunch and I can honestly say it was by far one of the best homemade curry's I have ever had and so quick and simple to make .
Anyways enough waffling, I will eb back later as I am off to Kelly's in a mo, she feels well enough to resume our cards nights , so I am going for a nice long soak in the bath and heading over to hers for 6pm, we are having cod in butter sauce today so will do my menu later.
Have a good day all and catch you later xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello everyone, got another day off from Kellys. Got there last night and as the night progressed the kids started to complain of sore throats and neck ache as well as headache. Kelly phoned this morning to say the 2 younger grandbabies are burning up and she called docs, looks like they both have tonsilitis, so she suggested that we stay away. Luckily cos they weren't feeling well they went to bed early so we didn't have our usual kiss and cuddles. So now I am babysitting Harry while Mark rests and Kirsty does nails, she has 3 bookings today, had 2 yesterday and 1 booking so far for tomorrow. She's not 100% she needs to practice but is qualified, she's probably about 95%, the more she works the more she'll improve. She's hoping to get enough work to be able to give up working in the nursery and stay home with Harry, so far so good. Hope to be able to get on here later and catch up. Have a great day all xx

Aww, the poor grandbabies. I hope the tonsillitis clears up quickly.

I really fancy the mushy pea curry now, will pencil it in for a green day later in the week. You've done well to get through to Mal to start being more careful with his diet. I don't think I'll ever convince my o/h and son to change their ways, though at least my son's got his autism as a kind of excuse. The o/h I dunno, his mum reckoned he's undiagnosed autism/asperger's but he just says he knows his own mind... I just have to feed him bran cereals and the odd bit of fruit and veg he will eat and hope for the best :rolleyes: If I do eventually have kids with him they better be more like me when it comes to food, it'll be nice to share meals with less fussy b00gers :D

Also popping in to say hi, hope you're having a good week Lily :) xxx

Hello lovelies, Jackie really good to see you back sweetie, will catch up when I have 5 mins xx. Hey lo been a really awful week, developed a kidney infection and cos I felt really carp have eaten anything and everything, didn't even go to class on Tuesday I felt so rough and now I have the worst backache, not been this bad in years, think it may be due to sitting and laying for so long, keeping a hot water bottle on it and using my beds vibrating head and feet motors to see if that helps. Hoping to be fit enough to go back to class Tuesday and then got hospital Wednesday. Tomorrow is my best mates birthday so going to be busy there too. Hope you're all well, catch you soon xxx

Aww no you poorly thing :bighug:

Hope you have a nice time at the birthday bash, take things easy xxx

Back