Sick of nt been gud =[

KazzyBaby

Well im sick of writin how im been bad and cant get back on track but i really need sum HELPPPP!!!!

I wanna be back 2 d 4 stone i lost 4 d summer felt much better in myself put back on 2 stone of it and can really feel it! I start off fresh every wk do gr8 up until d wkend i dnt mind keepin points 4 drink but den dat leads 2 a curry n den hangover food anybody got any tips 4 me.. I think i really need 2 go back 2 ww cos dont think i can do dis on my own anymore..

Gettin bigger by d minute =[

you may need to go back to group if you cant do it on ur own - good luck!

I'd say go bk to ww for the moral support & the accountability, I know I couldn't do it without the meetings, although others can,

Can't give too much advice on the hangover food as I'm pretty rubbish at being good when I've had a drink, although I don't drink very often so that helps, could u not leave out the curry when u are out? That may help,

U can do it, uve done it before, xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree about a return to meetings,also nipping on here for support,tips etc works for me,wishing you all the best with your weight loss journey :0)

If you can't do it alone get back to a group quickly before you end up putting more back on! Treat it like you've never been before, a totally new start. You've lost the weight before so you know you can do it :) Maybe have some healthy ready meals or meals you have made in the freezer for the day after you have been out and make sure you eat something filling and low points before you go, might help you with resisting the curry (or at least not have as much of it ;)). Good luck and let us know how you are getting on :)

Thanx 4 all the support I've decided im gonna try dis wk on my own den head back 2 ww started fresh 2day since it was easter n all nothin but temptations around so im gonna do it dis time im determined =] xxx

Back