Sick of ssing! Anyone else??

i'lldoit

Banned
Hello
Well Im sorry to say Im really fed-up with solesourcing :( 58 days and Im starving today and yesterday in-fact?Still in the pink and I know its TOTM BUT GRRRRRRRRRRRR Im missing food :(
Any big kicks up my fat arse is really appreciated :(
XXC

Hey girlfriend, just take a look at your amazing results - you would NEVER have gotten those without SS;ing!!

SS'ing is your friend, your soul, your reason for living, your route to a better life!!!!!!

Come on, don't let your disappointment of a 1lb weight loss get you down, you will defo lose loads next week!!!!!

DON'T GIVE UP

Hi Karen
Thanks Hun
Im just sooooooooooo HUNGRY and the kids nag me for food and I have to cook every night and its BORING !!!! Is it me or do these hormones get together with our Chatterbox?????????OH is getting fed up with me cleaning in the evening and having a vvvvvvvv long bath and going to bed at 9 !! I wish I could feel like I did in weeks 3-5????? :confused:

OOOOOh blahhhhhhhh lol :eek: :(

XXC

Look eating is BAD. I do it far to regularly and it makes me feel DISGUSTING.

I'm sat here having been dumped yet again and way over my target weight. Yes i've eaten lovely things (not today), was it worth it NO, did i enjoy it at the time NO, it's bad bad bad bad, the feeling of slimness and emptyness is WONDERFUL i wish i could SS like you!!! I'm still trying!

It's really difficult when you go through tough times, but just keep your goal in mind & your amazing results so far. You know if you stick to it you'll be a whole stone lighter by Christmas & see in the New Year so close to your goal & a whole new slimmer person than you were last January 1st.

Dig your heels in, the end is in sight, it's not like some diets when it's far off in the never, never. Treat yourself for each mini-goal you've achieved, I made sure I got pressies for each ½ stone lost, whether it's an expensive bubble bath, bouquet of flowers, or whatever floats your boat.

Take care & remain strong - you can do it.

http://smiley.*************.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZUxdm080YYGB&utm_id=7923

Attachments

• 23_1_22.gif
    23_1_22.gif
    905 bytes · Views: 169
I know what you mean. I really miss food but I know if I give in I will regret it. Keep with it, I think we started at about the same time. Try going round the shops and trying on clothes that you would never have got into before. Works for me!

I used to get like that but can honestly say now hand on heart there are occasions when I miss SSing too! Enjoy the blanket of ketosis and just think the next forty something days will whizz by - the second half of the 100 days definately went quicker than the first!

I'm just catching up on the posts, and you know this is not real! Its just because you feel you had a dissapointing weight loss, and your hormones are flying around! They DO get in league with the chatterbox in my opinion and I'm really sure if you can just hang on until the next weigh in..... you'll be shutting the chatterbox up for sure.

You and I are at the exact same point in LL foundation, I've had my moments too and my weightloss is probably the slowest in my class, over the last 4 weeks I lost 2, 1, 2 and then 3. It does seem unfair but the way I see it the weight is still coming of faster than anywhere else I know. If I was on a normal diet at least one of those weeks I would have had a gain and another week probably stayed the same, so instead of losing 8 lbs over the last 4 weeks if I was lucky I might have lost 4.

This is the best diet for us and you know it! Don't give in I really believe that however bad we may feel some days we will feel worse if we give in.

mags
xxx

We all have ups and downs.....this is a down so the only way is up and you'll get a new lease of life again soon!

Look at how far you have come and how great you look. Read back your early day posts when you couldn't wait to get started on this diet....don't give up now!!!!

Remember we are all very privelaged to be on this diet....we are the lucky ones! There are lots of overweight people out there that can't afford this luxury and are likely to be fat forever.

Keep the thoughts positive!

Thanks Guys
Im trying to get my head in the right place.................:confused: where its gone I really dont know but Im not eating
XXC

Hi babe
Just read your post.
Hope you are feeling better today.
We all have these kind of days,when TOM and chatterboxes get together just hang in there.
The next weigh in will soon be here and then you will be glad you did not give in.
Sending you lots of positive vibes to halp you.
{{{HUGS}}}
love libbie xx

Hi babe
Just read your post.
Hope you are feeling better today.
We all have these kind of days,when TOM and chatterboxes get together just hang in there.
The next weigh in will soon be here and then you will be glad you did not give in.
Sending you lots of positive vibes to halp you.
{{{HUGS}}}
love libbie xx

Thanks Libbie
Im just off for my soup Ive a terrible headache :(
I really want to do this BUT maybe I wont?I'll see how I feel Weds after group?
I hope your well
XXC

Back