Sick Of Wasting My 20's..Last Ditch Effort

Charlie OMG you sound exactly like I was with that plane seat stuff! I avoided flying for years until last October when after losing 2.5 stone I went to Lanzarote, then Prague in December. I was about 22st on my Lanzarote flight and the seatbelt JUST fastened, I was soooo relieved! Now I know you're a bit shorter than me, but I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. It was an amazing feeling to know I could get on a plane without worrying again. I was so happy and I'm sure you'll have the same incredible feeling as you jet off on your hols. Well done on your fabby loss this week, we got the same this week, I was so chuffed when I saw that 4lbs! xx
Hey, glad you had a good weigh in. I am toooootally terrified of stepping on a plane. I remember going to Vegas a few years ago and I just squeezed into the seat belt, I think I was in the top end of 21st. I just have this sneaky suspicion that short haul and domestic flights have smaller seats! You're doing so well with your weight loss. Have you got any holidays planned this year? You're right though the day I can get into a plane seat....or fit into a theme park ride without any embarrassment, will be the best feeling in the world xx

Morning Girlies, this week feels like it has flown by AND I've lost another 4lbs. I can't actually believe it. Why did I never do this diet before? Why have I put myself through months of shake diets and calorie restricted diets? I'm fully expecting to stay the same or something next week. I know it can't go on as good as this always. It's taken me into a weight which I haven't seen since May last year. Mind you even when I was that it was because I was yo yo dieting so quickly put the weight I lost back on. So, in total I've lost 1st 11.5lb in 6 weeks but I haven't dropped a dress size yet. I think because my clothes were fit to burst in the beginning and I was probably kidding myself what size I was. But, now my clothes just feel nice and comfortable. I just wanna keep going cos I cannot wait for the day I fit into a 22 comfortably. I know that's still huge but I've spent such a long time yo-yo'ing between a loose 24 to a very tight 26, that it would feel like an achievement.

Good luck I hope you're all happy losers today xx

Wow. well done. That's another amazing loss! You're dong so well, keep it up! :)

Hey, glad you had a good weigh in. I am toooootally terrified of stepping on a plane. I remember going to Vegas a few years ago and I just squeezed into the seat belt, I think I was in the top end of 21st. I just have this sneaky suspicion that short haul and domestic flights have smaller seats! You're doing so well with your weight loss. Have you got any holidays planned this year? You're right though the day I can get into a plane seat....or fit into a theme park ride without any embarrassment, will be the best feeling in the world xx

I think it also depends on the airline as the seats aren't standardised. Jet2 was fine though. I'm going away in May with Monarch to Tunisia, will hopefully be in the 18's by then though so I'm not too worried. I'm also off to Estonia in September with the dreaded Ryanair, hope they aren't that stingy that they skimp on seat belt! Lol x

Ooh and just seen your fabby loss this week, well done! You'll have no worries with the seat at this rate! xx

Morning everyone,

The last couple of weeks have been very strange. I've food optimised 100% and have been having great losses but this week I've gained 5lbs. Was absolutely devastated. Could not understand it. I put it down to being due on my star week...but that didn't come. I've since found out I'm pregnant! I'm in absolute shock I never thought it would happen. My plan was to lose weight on slimming world then go to the GP in a couple years for fertility treatment. I'm mixed between being ecstatic and also a little frightened cos of the weight I am. It's very early days so I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

Could this be the reason I've gained weight? I must admit we've had a little celebratory weekend at my parents with lots of Lindor chocolates and steak but I'll be right back on it tomorrow. Hope you've had a good week xx

Wow! That's amazing!

Hey guys,

Haven't wrote in a while as everything's been a bit poop. So, unfortunately I'm not pregnant anymore. Very disappointed but I know it happens to millions of people everyday. As you can imagine I haven't been that great on slimming world for 2 weeks. Took a big plunge and the Jock and I have booked a holiday in September. So as of tomo I'm back on it with a vengeance. The 10hr flight to Las Vegas will be ever so uncomfortable if I have to squeeze into the seats. Want to lose 3.5 stone, which means I'm gonna have to be pretty rigid and will probably mean I'll bore you to death will food diaries. Hope everyone is well xx

So sorry to hear your news, that's so sad.

What a lovely thing to aim for, you'll do great having something to look forward to xx

Aww I'm so sorry Charley *big hugs*

I'm so glad you've got something positive to look forward to and focus on. We'll all be here supporting you every step of the way. Vegas will be incredible i'm sure xx

Sorry to hear of your news :( A holiday to aim for sounds great though :hug99:

Morning Everyone :D

Ok so my stats are looking terrible but I'm actually quite pleased. It says I've lost 0.5lb. But actually, I started my diet full on again on monday at a higher weight than MiniMins known so intact I've lost 4lb since monday. I feel like I'm on it now. Why's it always so hard to start? I always find the first two days hard and once I've broken them then I'm ok. I have a "first day" so many times because by the end of that day I binge and think oh well I'll start tomorrow. But this week I started my job and already have found set meal breaks make it easier to fit in food and stop me feeling so hungry when I get home that I just eat the first thing that comes to hand...usually bread or biscuits. This heat wave we had at the weekend gave me a kick. There is no way I could cope in Vegas...or even England in the summer at the weight I am. Winter lets you off too easy, I've lived in skinny jeans, hoodies and converse. Anyway, I'm off to grab my Shreddies. Hope everyone is losing.

xx

Back