Sick OH

scoobysue

Silver Member
Well OH is really yuk at the moment, really bad head , dreadful cough, sickness ....you get the idea. Anyway the upshot of this is he is in bed and I am downstairs resisting (not very successfully) the urge to raid the fridge etc. Eaten 22pp's so far out of 29, new batch of weeklies today but even so....Just shows we do it out of boredom doesn't it?:soapbox:

I'm the same Hun eat for the sake of it my because I'm hungry! I never realised how much I ate :0 shocking to say the least! Ww has really opened my eyes to my portion sizes and how much rubbish I used to eat!
My husband works nights :( so from 6:30 it's just be and my daughter so that's when I tend to wont to raid te cupboards for snacks! As I know I do this I'm now saving some pp for munches in the evening tonight's munches is crackers an Philly :) xxx

I am actually going to use some of my weeklies this week as I don't usually. I am going to have acouple of cans of Strongbow as i think I deserve a drink ( well want one really) And follow those with a ww ready meal. Yes I know I really do live the high life lol. I don't usually "pick" too much in the evenings but thats cos usually by the time I cook our dinner time is getting on and its usually time for the wooden hill!

I am actually going to use some of my weeklies this week as I don't usually. I am going to have acouple of cans of Strongbow as i think I deserve a drink ( well want one really) And follow those with a ww ready meal. Yes I know I really do live the high life lol. I don't usually "pick" too much in the evenings but thats cos usually by the time I cook our dinner time is getting on and its usually time for the wooden hill!

Why not hun that's what your weeklys are there for :) xxx

I know but its that "head" thing of being naughty I guess. I am going to start using them though like I said as I am only losing 1lb a week by being a near saint so it might speed up my losses a little. Time for a bit of experimentary lol

Back