sick sick sick!

either way, No matter what 'diet' your on, just be proud of yourself that you are, its far better than doing nothing at all, and no matter how long it takes you to get there, you can and will.. and we'l all be slimmer friends :)

I like what you have said.

I have to say I'm someone who doesn't really stick well to diets, but have found SW to be quite easy to follow and make the meals. For me it has really worked thus far and I think it's great that you can switch between Greens/Reds/EE. I might get jumped on for saying this, but sometimes it is about what portions as well we are having. I know that some foods are "unlimited", but some people just don't know when to stop (or don't realize when they really feel full), so in that aspect I think there needs to be some control set in order to properly lose weight. This has just been my experience
(Example-Today for dinner I had prawns, half pack of stir fry veg and half pack of SuperNoodles Low Fat and I was really full, where in the past I might have had the full pack of the SuperNoodles).

Kelly: Good Luck on your Thyroid test!

Back