Sick & Tired!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
I know i can do it this time, its so embarassing going out with ym fella and his brothers and sister there all so skinny and im the big fat one! we went to a party the other day and i couldnt get out of the car i was so ashamed my arms went over the sides of the chair and i felt horrid! i no i can do it i just need a little help. Any one else felt like this before?
I feel like crying hiding away until the weight is gone

I think we have all felt like we need the help every now and then. You can do it. Just keep your motivation up and remember why you want the weight off.

i dont think i will ever forget y?! were always together and its awful all his mates are really fit and their girlfriends are skinny, he says it dont bother him but surely he must be embarased

it sounds to me like he loves you for who you are, not what you look like, now you need to start thinking more positively about yourself, try your best to get your head in this diet and give it your best shot, you can do it, just think how good you will feel as you start shrinking, there's no better feeling - lots of luck xx

i just feel that i wont start to shrink! i want to wake up and feel a difference! at the mo ive only been back on CD for two days but im not in ketosis and havent got scales at home so dont know if im losing weight or not!

Dont worry yummymummy, the fact is you have made the decision to actually start this diet which is a really positive step. I have only been on the diet for 4wks and have already lost 2stone! The first 3 or 4 days are the hardest but when you are past that its pretty good. It normally takes a good 3 days to get into ketosis so dont stress too much about that. As for not having scales at home I actually think thats a good thing. I have locked mine in the cupboard and have been banned from using them because I started getting obsessed and weighing myself twice a day!!! You will be suprised how well you do and how easy it is. The amount of weight you loose will be motivation enough to keep you going. GOOD LUCK:D

keep the chin up x if you feel like cheating take the situation with the car and remember your feelings...turn a bad situation into a good one. to morro and day 4 will prob be bad but dont fall you can do it xxx

thanks all i really want this to work i just want to be happy with myself!

It will work and it will give you such a sense of achievement each week you see the pounds coming off. Dont be too hard on yourself and just keep thinking about how you will feel when you reach your goal. I am so excited cos I can really see that it does work even after 4 weeks!:D

Keep a positive attitude about the journey & you'll be fine.

wow look at your pictures there great what a difference! what size were you before and after?

We've all been there, we must all have horror stories and we've all got photos that we hate and occasions when we wished the ground would swallow us up. That's why we've turned to this diet. Stick to the diet, you'll be in ketosis in no time and the weight will soon fall off and then you won't have any more horror stories to add to the list.

Back