Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sick?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by emmalewis, 18 March 2011 Social URL.

1. emmalewis

emmalewis Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just come back from a party and still didnt eat or drink, was on water all night, but then got light headed and have been sick since i got home......has this affected anyone else?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Just take it easy for the first couple of weeks on TFR, your body is adjusting to a big change. If you feel light headed just sit down and take it easy for a few minutes.

Try drinking warm water instead of cold all the time, you soon get used to it.

Hope the sickness passes soon for you.

4. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    This is exactly like I felt yesterday... in the end I had to have another shake that i wasnt due for and I also had some chicken as i was literally gonna pass out... I felt SO sick from the water which made me fele worse and empty. My head was a wreck and I was so so dizzy, Ifelt awful. I had not option but to take it easy and still felt rough last night.. thankfully I woke up this morning and I feel brilliant again so it was just a blip. I had a few busy days and I just think it was a bit too much strain on my bodywith the big changes going on...
    A nice hot drink could help, have a hot black tea..?? go to bed and chill out - its the only thing that helped me. Hope you feel better soon !!!
    xxx

5. emmalewis

emmalewis Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks guys, i went to bed with a tummy ache but woke up this morning feeling ok. think this first weekend will be hard as my OH stays with me and eats loads. i have a cough, ive pulled my neck sleeping too but i got into a size 12 dress last night and was over the moon so ill keep going! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.