Sickly feeling....

Good luck at the Dr's sweetheart. X

Good luck at the Dr's Huni...let us know that you are ok.

Hi, yeah im eating loads and drinking loads. The docs don't open til 9 i think it is lol so will have to try and phone from work!

although you are saying you are eating enough, are you using your syns?

i used to do sw years ago and did brilliant but when my mum did it using my books she felt awful, she was waking up in the night feeling ill.

i think (but dont quote me on this) because you are on a healthy eating plan, the huge reduction in calories can make you feel ill. if you are going to a class speak to your consultant (you can phone her up) and see what she says

its either that or being pregnant lol (regardless of being on the pill which isnt always kiddie proof lol)

Are you preggers? Im dying to know now lol

Are you preggers? Im dying to know now lol

Lol sorry im not sure what it is yet as could'nt get an appointment at the docs today, cos u gotta ring up at 12 to try and get an appointment for the same day but by time i got through to them all the appointments were gone! So im gonna ring up tommorow and gonna say it's urgent, so i will hopefully get an appointment. I've been feeling ok today actually, it was just this morning i felt so ill but have started to feel better throughout the day, although i just had a cuppa and my belly is starting to feel a tiny bit queasy but that might be because i keep thinking "oh no i hope i dont get that sickly feeling tonight!" lol.

Hey chick, how r u feeling now? Any luck with getting a Doc Appointment? x x x

Hi yeah i got an apointment and the doc says she thinks i might just have a virus so gave me some cyclizine and i got to take them for a week and then if it's no better go back to the docs. I decided to buy one of those cheapy tests from savers lol and it was negative! However i havn't missed a period yet so may be too early, although then it would be too early for symptoms aswell. I'm just goin to take these tablets and then hopefully i'll be feeling better soon! :D

Glad you saw doc. Sure that everything will be fine. If you miss a period then do another test. Hopefully the stuff the doc gave you will sort it out :)

I hope you will feel better soon, drink plenty of fluids in this weather if you have a virus, take care now. X

Just wanted to say i hope you feel better .... but also wanna say "pee on the stick" ..... think everyone is itching to know

I had 6 negatives before I got my positive Huni! I hope that you feel better soon though..in this weather the last thing you want to feel is sick.

Take care.
x

yeaH I WAS thinking pg...I got a negative the night before my postive. I suspected I was pg, so i didn't believe it at the time. I heeve when I am PG which is alwasy a sign for me. I am never sick, just feel like I am going to be and then dry heeve. So maybe...let us know.=-)

It could be a touch of heat stroke or a virus, there is one going round in warwickshire that is headache and nausea but not all day, just mornings or evenings. Could be pregnant, I never got a positive untill 61/2 months with my 3rd baby and that was a hospital test. I gave birth 6 weeks later lol.

Thanks everyone :) Lol charlotte that must have been a suprise! Oh well atleast you didn't have long to wait haha i think i'd get impatient by about the 2nd or 3rd month lol.

:) Lol charlotte that must have been a suprise! Oh well atleast you didn't have long to wait haha i think i'd get impatient by about the 2nd or 3rd month lol.[/QUOTE said:
Oh we knew there was a baby in there cos I had the scans and the doctor could hear the heartbeat etc, just couldn't get a postitive preg test for some reason.

Well just an update lol. I've stopped taking the tablets i got from the doctor as they have just been making me feel even worse! I feel so ill right now, this is what i have: Really bad migrane, nausea, having strange stomach pains, light headed and really tired all the time. I am starting to get a little worried actually, i don't feel right at all. I'm gonna go and have a lie down cos im falling asleep writing this im just so tired!

Oh and another thing but im not sure if this is just cos ive been eating lots of fibre, i have been having to go to the toilet around 3 or 4 times a day the past couple of days and this is not normal for me! sorry if tmi!!

I agree with Chuffy, seems like a virus to me, if you don't feel any better by Monday though you must see your Dr again, take care love and sleep and rest is the best thing for you. X

Back