Sickness after day 8

Romast

Hi All,

i have been doing Lipotrim 100% for the last week on Sunday i started to get some stomach pain and almost cramping up.
monday was really bad having issues with the bowls wanting to go but not able to go, decided to take something help the situation had nothing all day apart from bad stomach aches. overnight i was sick and today have felt really week and couldnt eat anything. but it had gotten to about 4pm today and i was feeling like a really needed to fill my stomach the site of the shaker made me feel like i wanted to gag. so i decided to have 2 slices of bread. almost instantly i feel better.

no i am not sure if its a bug or the shakes because surely i would of had this sort of reaction a week ago. if its a bug then i will get through it and get back on the lipotrim later on in the week.

i would appriceiate any comments from people if they think its a bug or a reaction to the shakes?

thanks all

Hiya, how horrid for you, I have no idea if it the shakes as not really heard of making people sick, but if that has helped you then so be it, if you feel you can get back on them when you feel better then great, if this then happens again i would maybe ask your doctor about it?
good luck and hope you feel better very soon x

Back