Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatpossum, 29 July 2007 Social URL.

1. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Oh Gawd!!!! :sign0137:

I went to 'a do' tonight which involved several glases of wine and a 4-course dinner and I am 'as-sickza-dog'!!!

I think that I would feel best if I was never to eat conventional food again. I think I could live on packs. Perhaps if I wrote to NASA I might be able to get a permanent job in space where I could survive solely on tubes of nutrient rich stuff which doesn't involve 'proper food'.

I think that I hate 'proper food' and never want to eat it again. I think that I need to completely revamp my diet and start to eat stuff which is so unusual that it will seem not like 'proper food' - stuff like kelp and gogi berries and carigeen moss and RAW FOODS and that.

I want never to eat proper food again!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Awwww Bless ya, hope you're feeling better now hun.....xxx
  4. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

It's 2.20p.m. Fuzzy and I still feel rough.

I have got what can be termed

'a belly like a poisoned pup' (is that graphic enough?!!)

I am burping like a navvy and everything tastes like sparkling wine - lovely when it was going down last night but sooooooooooooooooo yuk coming back up more than 12 hours later!

I have only me to blame!!

Thanks for the sympathy though. More water, here I come!
  5. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :sign0137: poor you
    nothing worse than the morning after
    hope you wake up tomorrow feeling normal again
    kaz :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.