'SICKZA'

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatpossum, 29 July 2007 Social URL.

1. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Oh Gawd!!!! :sign0137:

I went to 'a do' tonight which involved several glases of wine and a 4-course dinner and I am 'as-sickza-dog'!!!

I think that I would feel best if I was never to eat conventional food again. I think I could live on packs. Perhaps if I wrote to NASA I might be able to get a permanent job in space where I could survive solely on tubes of nutrient rich stuff which doesn't involve 'proper food'.

I think that I hate 'proper food' and never want to eat it again. I think that I need to completely revamp my diet and start to eat stuff which is so unusual that it will seem not like 'proper food' - stuff like kelp and gogi berries and carigeen moss and RAW FOODS and that.

I want never to eat proper food again!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awwww Bless ya, hope you're feeling better now hun.....xxx

4. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

It's 2.20p.m. Fuzzy and I still feel rough.

I have got what can be termed

'a belly like a poisoned pup' (is that graphic enough?!!)

I am burping like a navvy and everything tastes like sparkling wine - lovely when it was going down last night but sooooooooooooooooo yuk coming back up more than 12 hours later!

I have only me to blame!!

Thanks for the sympathy though. More water, here I come!

5. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    :sign0137: poor you
    nothing worse than the morning after
    hope you wake up tomorrow feeling normal again
    kaz :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.