Side effect bingo!

powerwill

Well it seems like I'm doing pretty well in the rather unsavoury game of side effect bingo!

So far I've had dizziness, upset stomach, tiredness, feeling cold, pain in the roof of the mouth, pain in my neck and shoulder................. I do seem to be missing out on the constipation and stomach cramps..............

anyone got a full house yet?!?!?

cold, smelly breath, dizzyness, so nope, no "err arr" shouting from me!

Minus the pain in the roof of my mouth then yup I've had all the rest....

Coldness, non stop trips to the bathroom, stinky breath, painful bowels (FibreClear sorting that out though), seem to be becoming quite ratty and short tempered and that's quite upsetting for me. So maybe a line or 2 but not a full house.

It's the breath issue I find most difficult. I'm avoiding standing close to anyone and speaking only if necessary in work. Everyone probably thinks I've gone a bit weird but I'm paranoid about my breath. Feel the cold too but love my warm woolly socks lol.

Last night I struggled but just got my period. Does anyone feel ravenous for food at their time of the month too? Just about got through the temptations last night by thinking about my holiday on the 1st, and how much better I'll feel being a bit slimmer every week when I pop my swimming stuff on. Saturday is my daughters birthday...a test!

Well J9W, I can sympathise about Saturday as it's my son's 21st Birthday celebrations as my house and there will be copious amounts of delicious food and drinks too (not too bothered about the drinks). It's really going to be a test of my resolve so I will be thinking about you being strong which will keep me strong too and hopefully you will do the same and we can post on Sunday how we got through the day 100%.

I have just started with the awful cramps and needing to go to the toilet but not going, not doing bad for 2 weeks in though. The breath for me is awful I'm still chewing the gum just to be sure I don't stink x

I'm cold and that's it! Not sure if I should be jealous of you lot or you should be jealous of me! I thought that the side effects meant it was working...damn! However I am on day 5 and I think my bowel has gone on holiday as I've not seen or felt anything:D

I get cold hands and feet. My mouth feels yucky too. But other than that I am ok this week. I did feel faint the other day and made sure I got some water down me as soon as I could.

Boredomeater, you say you're chewing gum??? I'd be very careful as I don't think gum is allowed, can knock you out of ketosis.

For my stinky breath I brush my teeth after every shake and I always brush my tongue. I have Listerine Original (make sure it's Original) as this is allowed. I also have the Listerine breath freshner strips. Drinking lots of water also helps as does peppermint tea, gives you a more minty breath.

That's really helped me Ms R because it's been in my head if I should have 'a day off'. Now I will be strong and get through it. It's just one day after all and we are doing so well. My weigh in is Tuesday. What's yours?
Look forward to posting on Sunday to congratulate each other on how well we did staying TFR!! x

Tuesday too, have you joined the Tuesday Weigh In Club thread yet? So glad my post has helped ou, love to help people coz I know I will get help back tenfold, it's what we're all here for.Defo pst on Sunday to boast about being 100% over the weekend.Good luck to you xx

Boredomeater, you say you're chewing gum??? I'd be very careful as I don't think gum is allowed, can knock you out of ketosis.

For my stinky breath I brush my teeth after every shake and I always brush my tongue. I have Listerine Original (make sure it's Original) as this is allowed. I also have the Listerine breath freshner strips. Drinking lots of water also helps as does peppermint tea, gives you a more minty breath.

I pee on my ketostixs everyday and so far the gum has done NOTHING to knock me out of ketosis, i do check all the time as i wouldn't want to do anything to ruin my hard work, i do know from doing the cambridge what food and how much can knock me out so i am aware x

I pee on my ketostixs everyday and so far the gum has done NOTHING to knock me out of ketosis, i do check all the time as i wouldn't want to do anything to ruin my hard work, i do know from doing the cambridge what food and how much can knock me out so i am aware x

Interesting, I may try chewing next week....if bad breath hits x

Splitting headache this morning as I awoke from my crazy food dream. My own fault though because I definitely didn't drink my quota of water yesterday. Really struggle with the water:sigh:
Better now though. I just need to make sure the tablets are on hand when needed. Does anyone know if the gel tablets are ok to take??

Thanks powerwill for the tip, it would be great if I didn't dislike fizzy water even more!! It's just like alkazelser to my taste buds!! But thanks for suggestion. Having a better day with it today. Hoping once ketosis kicks in I'll find it easier.

Back