Side effects... Any toilet cleaning tips?

Missclarabo said:
Wow!! You lost all that in 12months- amazing! Well done!! I have tried everything else so Xenical is my last chance xx

Thanks, hon! I've lost just over 8 stone now, 20 months down the line, so it's slowed down in the last six months or so, but it still moves ever so slowly downwards, lol. I'd be very happy to get another stone off this year, but we'll see. :)

I hope you enjoy your meal out! We went for an Indian buffet meal on Good Friday, which was also our wedding anniversary, and I made very sure I stopped taking the tablets well before that!! :) xx

Thanks, hon! I've lost just over 8 stone now, 20 months down the line, so it's slowed down in the last six months or so, but it still moves ever so slowly downwards, lol. I'd be very happy to get another stone off this year, but we'll see. :)

I hope you enjoy your meal out! We went for an Indian buffet meal on Good Friday, which was also our wedding anniversary, and I made very sure I stopped taking the tablets well before that!! :) xx

Wow! That's incredible! What an achievement! ;-)

Thank you! It does feel good, I can certainly recommend persevering, lol. How was your meal last night? :) xx

It was really nice thanks. I had bread and balsamic vinegar (no oil) while the others had starters and then I had a half portion of penne arrabiata (the chef prepared me a sauce with no oils) and a side salad. And I stuck to fizzy water so was as fresh as a daisy this morning. About to go to the mother-in-laws for dinner (and I don't really want her to know about the medication) and I think it's gammon steak so just going to have a small piece with veg. It's nice having meals cooked for me but I am looking forward to making my own dinners this week where I can control what I'm making!!!!

Missclarabo said:
It was really nice thanks. I had bread and balsamic vinegar (no oil) while the others had starters and then I had a half portion of penne arrabiata (the chef prepared me a sauce with no oils) and a side salad. And I stuck to fizzy water so was as fresh as a daisy this morning. About to go to the mother-in-laws for dinner (and I don't really want her to know about the medication) and I think it's gammon steak so just going to have a small piece with veg. It's nice having meals cooked for me but I am looking forward to making my own dinners this week where I can control what I'm making!!!!

The meal sounds great! I do love to eat out, but we don't do it too often so it's a nice treat when we do. Hope you have a nice time at your in-law's - I don't like gammon myself so can't report on potential effects, but I'm sure as long as you remove any obvious fat it will be fine.

Work tomorrow - boo!! :) xx

I was always ok with lean gammon, hope you had a nice time but I know what you mean about cooking for yourself I'd always rather!!

Back