Side effects or just ill..?

LVP123

Hello.. I'm on day 12 of ts and have followed 100% without any side effects except for constipation and headaches in the first few days.
It's my totm which started properly yesterday, but since monday I keep going really hot and dripping with sweat, to freezing cold (with shivering and everything) then today I am feeling really really sick, lightheaded and generally like I need a lie down. I've also just noticed I have a rash all over me, like little red spots all joined up in big blotches. Tried to get in the doctors but had no appointments.
Has anybody else experienced this at all?

could the rash be heat rash?

No it isn't, it started off only slight this morning and has just got worse over the day. It's everywhere, even my hands and face!

i think you really need to go to the doctors or go on the nhs website and check your symptoms.

You should fone NHS direct and see what they suggest. Hope your feeling better soon xx

nope, ive never heard of it anyway ;D

I think your ill rather then a bad reaction to Exante

Sounds as if you are ill. Its tempting to blame everything on Exante, but sometimes you are just ill. As others suggest, get some medical advice.
Hope you feel better soon.
GSQ

What they said ^^^ Get thee ont'phone to NHS direct to ask advice ASAP as a rash doesn't sound good to me... Hope you get better soon xxx

Thanks guys, I spoke to NHS direct and they think I just have a virus, which would explain why I've felt like death for the past few days. I think totm doesn't help as my body just wants a pizza!!
Plenty of rest and fluids for me, but sadly no food except for exante! Bleurgh, the last shake did NOT go down well..

Hey, stick with it, hun - been in the same boat myself for past 24 hours (without rash). Plenty of hot drinks and paracetamol and ibuprofen to keep my human!! Hope you feel better soon x

Hey, stick with it, hun - been in the same boat myself for past 24 hours (without rash). Plenty of hot drinks and paracetamol and ibuprofen to keep my human!! Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks hun, hope you feel better soon. Just could do without feeling so sick as our landlord is coming tomorrow and my little boy has wrecked the joint today! So I'm cleaning like a mad woman and keep having to sit down from going dizzy. Argh flipping kids, who'd have em?!!

x

I had a rash last time I did vcld but my doc said it was a virus. Then i got it again this time but took some of the tablets I had left over from it (naughty I know) and it went again. It comes on my hands, thighs, elbows and face. I've heard a couple if people say it on here. I didn't dare tell my doc I was dieting though so if you go mention it if you can and there may be a link or it might be a massive coincidence!
Let me know how you get on.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it definitely is a virus as I've been up all night being sick.. Not nice as there was nothing to bring up!
I'm going to sacrifice exante for a few days as I feel worse for having an empty stomach and there is no way on earth I could eat a bar or shake right now =(

do whatever you feel is best for you. You need to look after your health first of all!

I actually ended up in A&E with a suspected infection and they advised me to stay off exante for a few days until I feel better so I don't feel so bad now I've been ordered to by the docs!

well i hope you feel better soon :)

Back