Side Effects

Hi Guys

Had my first weigh in on Friday. Down 11 lbs in 5 days...woohoo! I'm finding it hard and I'm hungry but I try and keep myself busy.

I've noticed today and yesterday some blood in my urine. Has anybody else had this?

Shug

This is DEFINITELY not normal and is very worrying.. it is indication that you have a UTI most likely kidneys if its blood and I strongly suggest you go to the doctor ASAP. As your kidneys are under a lot of pressure processing the ketones and extra water so its important you see a doctor and get some tests. Ill kidneys is a very dangerous thing whilst on LT so please please get it checked out!! x

you wont have to give it up... you just might need some antibiotics. I know you want to just see how it goes but honestly get it checked out because blood in your urine is never normal and should never be left!! please promise me youll go docs :( x

I'm too scabby to go the doc. Haven't been in about 2 years!!! It's about €60 in Ireland. If it continues I promise I'll go.

How do you know if you're in ketosis?

For goodness sake dont be so ridiculous!! What is €60 compared to your health???? :confused: Your willing to pay €64 a week for LT arent you? Blood in urine is very serious and you need to get yourself to the doctor.

Back