Side Effects

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Shug Avery, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Shug Avery

Shug Avery Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Guys

Had my first weigh in on Friday. Down 11 lbs in 5 days...woohoo! I'm finding it hard and I'm hungry but I try and keep myself busy.

I've noticed today and yesterday some blood in my urine. Has anybody else had this?

Shug

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This is DEFINITELY not normal and is very worrying.. it is indication that you have a UTI most likely kidneys if its blood and I strongly suggest you go to the doctor ASAP. As your kidneys are under a lot of pressure processing the ketones and extra water so its important you see a doctor and get some tests. Ill kidneys is a very dangerous thing whilst on LT so please please get it checked out!! x

4. Shug Avery

Shug Avery Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    you wont have to give it up... you just might need some antibiotics. I know you want to just see how it goes but honestly get it checked out because blood in your urine is never normal and should never be left!! please promise me youll go docs :( x

6. Shug Avery

Shug Avery Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm too scabby to go the doc. Haven't been in about 2 years!!! It's about €60 in Ireland. If it continues I promise I'll go.

How do you know if you're in ketosis?

7. RetailChick

RetailChick 2 Years Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(27.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Low carb and Educogym training

For goodness sake dont be so ridiculous!! What is €60 compared to your health???? :confused: Your willing to pay €64 a week for LT arent you? Blood in urine is very serious and you need to get yourself to the doctor.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.