side-effects

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jh1986, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. jh1986

jh1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi everyone, just got a few questions about the side effects of this diet, ive started having dry arms, legs, hands and since yesterday morning ive had an itchy red rash on my neck :rolleyes: is this normal? could be the diet? has anyone else experienced any side effects?

other than that i feel great though, have loads of energy etc

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey jh..
    Sorry to hear you are having these side effects. Im not sure if its from cd or could be something else maybe one of the cdc's will be able to help.
    I have been fine apart from my gums being really sore and bleeding.. need to have blood tests tomorrow.
    Hope someone else can help x

4. tryer

tryer Silver Member

yep my skin is as dry as the sahara

5. cooky888

cooky888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.66%)
    Diet:
    cambridge SS
    I have developed vaginal thrush could this be the diet 2 ?
    I havent changed soap powder or shower gel etc n me n hubby havent had sex for a couple of days?

6. Staffdieter

Staffdieter Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi, I am on week 4 and have found my face and lips have gone very dry, also my eyes feel dry??

7. mummyof3

mummyof3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think it's par for the course! My skin, lips and nails have been really dry for a few weeks. I have developed ecezma patches and suddenly can't use Clarins products that I've used for years. I think all in all it will be a small price to pay for looking fabulous at the end of this journey!

I can recomment Aveeno Bath/Shower oil and Aveeno cream thouggh. These are natural oatmeal products that are very moisturising on your skin. They are a bit pricey, you can buy them from the pharmacy or you can get them on prescription.

8. jh1986

jh1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.3%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    thanx for advice mummy, ive also started having eczma looking patches on my arms climbing from the bottom right to the top, i hope they go away eventually, im using e45 everyday but it just keeps coming back lol xx

9. Latina Inglesa

Latina Inglesa Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I haven't noticed any dryness myself yet, I'm in my second week...however I have a friend who did CD a while back and she did have dry skin. She told me to make sure that I drink loads of water to keep my body well hydrated. I'm sure you are drinking lots (I think we all are lol) but thought I would mention it just in case :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.