side-effects

jh1986

hi everyone, just got a few questions about the side effects of this diet, ive started having dry arms, legs, hands and since yesterday morning ive had an itchy red rash on my neck :rolleyes: is this normal? could be the diet? has anyone else experienced any side effects?

other than that i feel great though, have loads of energy etc

xx

Hey jh..
Sorry to hear you are having these side effects. Im not sure if its from cd or could be something else maybe one of the cdc's will be able to help.
I have been fine apart from my gums being really sore and bleeding.. need to have blood tests tomorrow.
Hope someone else can help x

I think it's par for the course! My skin, lips and nails have been really dry for a few weeks. I have developed ecezma patches and suddenly can't use Clarins products that I've used for years. I think all in all it will be a small price to pay for looking fabulous at the end of this journey!

I can recomment Aveeno Bath/Shower oil and Aveeno cream thouggh. These are natural oatmeal products that are very moisturising on your skin. They are a bit pricey, you can buy them from the pharmacy or you can get them on prescription.

thanx for advice mummy, ive also started having eczma looking patches on my arms climbing from the bottom right to the top, i hope they go away eventually, im using e45 everyday but it just keeps coming back lol xx

I haven't noticed any dryness myself yet, I'm in my second week...however I have a friend who did CD a while back and she did have dry skin. She told me to make sure that I drink loads of water to keep my body well hydrated. I'm sure you are drinking lots (I think we all are lol) but thought I would mention it just in case :)

Back