Siendi's JUDDD Diary

orchid74

Hi everyone! Today is officially Day 1 on the JUDDD plan. I have been following the Primal Plan until a couple of weeks back and have got away with my weight staying more or less the same since coming off it

I started Primal in August and have lost a total of 2 stone. All the loss happened over the first few weeks and then I got stuck on a huge plateau. This was even with working my butt off several times a week at the gym.

I got very very disheartened and peed off if I'm honest. I was extremely strict on it and felt so let down. So I decided to have a 2 week break while I decided upon my next move. My brother had started intermittent fasting and I decided to read up on it.

This led me to making the decision to commit myself to the JUDDD lifestyle.

So here goes on Day 1 :) :)

Claire x

Thankyou! I need to lose another 2 stone to achieve my target BMI to begin my Ivf treatment. I have got very very limited time to lose it so need to be real strict and work my ass off x

Welcome Claire! I am a newbie here too. Let's rock this Juddding lark!

Good luck. I look forward to seeing how you get on with JUDDD. I am new to this way if eating too and, so far, I'm loving it.

Thankyou everyone! Great to meet you all!:)

Did great yesterday - stuck to my 438cal allowance

Today was a UD - haven't managed to eat all my calories, feeling a bit yuk (think I'm coming down with something)

DD number 2 tomorrow

Can't wait for my 1st week weigh in :)

Well it's Dd number 2 today. Not feeling hungry right now, so good start. Filling up on Pepsi max and water.

Got satsuma in my bag just I case I get really hungry. Gonna try using my 438 calories wisely today

The 2nd DD went fine and yesterday's UD was good too lol ;)

My 3rd DD today & I have to say im feeling it today.....Just about to have a satsuma mmmmmm lol

Hi everyone! Things are going fantastic thankyou. Had a real good DD yesterday and now enjoying my UD today lol

Had a sneaky weigh-in this morning (although not recording week 1 weigh in until tues morning after a reset day and a DD)....but was over the moon, lets put it that way :) :) :)

Well, my official 1st weigh-in on JUDDD............I lost 5.5lbs!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooo - I am offocially the lowest weight I have been in about 10 years!!!!!

Lovin' it :) :)

Wow! That's fantastic!! Well done :D

Thankyou!! I'm so chuffed!

On a DD today - not had anything at all so far. Going to try to keep all my 438 calories for later :)

Had a good UD yesterday - didn't overeat :)

DD today - will be out shopping most of the day so that should keep my mind off food lol

Back