Siezing the day... whatever the day may bring !

Thank you both. Feel a bit rotten, but it will pass :)

Matt how are u finding the chase for the ketosis fairy ?

And Cathy how are u post op ?

Onwards and downwards people x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Clara
I am healing well thank you.Done a little bit of driving .Just need to get my fitness level back up.
Hope your feeling better soon.
Cathy

Oh you poor thing, I'm glad you're on the mend. I've just been catching up with your diary - sounds like you've had a LOT of stress at work recently :( I'm glad LLL is helping you get back on your feet.

Xx

STOP THE PRESS.
I have had amazing news. I have had been offered the seccondment I was after. HOLA HORAA!

The rash still looks like crap and the diet is leaving something to be desired, but there is now HOPE :D So just confirmation needed and there is a fresh start ahead!

Lovely to hear from you UMM hope all is well with you xx

:553::happy096::happy036::happy036::happy036:
Great news so hope life gets easier for you and your rash clears up.
Cathy

Woo hoo that's wonderful news! Very happy for you xxx

Excellent news, it's amazing how good this will make you feel, it's clearly visible it is already working. Xxx

Hi Clara
Hope all is well with you.
Cathy

Hello Lovely.

Taken a few days off work, as I am feeling really under the weather. Occy health told me to go home as it is not clear what the rash is. Which was a relief.

Treating myself kindly. Focusing on getting better. Food not such a big issue at the moment. Weigh in tonight. Not expecting great things, but that is ok. Just a meander in the journey. GEtting well is important. Rash is still poor, spotty uncomfortable egg lol

Not to worry. I have a new post to go to, soon.

How you doing ? Hope all is well in the world with people today xxx

Hi Clara
sorry to hear you are still feeling under the weather.Look after yourself treat yourself to something not food related.
Good luck with your weight in hun im sure you will have lost.
Rest and recuperate .
Im good thanks things have settled down here for the time being lol. Im off to work to drop in my sick notes as soon as I can be bothered to move my but off the sofa lol.
You take care you need to be fit and well for your new job.
Cathy

Hey gorgeous spotty egg lol get well soon!

Hope the WI went well xxx

LOL Stayed the same, but that is ok for me as it was a less than focused week.

Spotty egg still a spotty egg. All hot and uncomfy. But I am focusing on drinking the water, cooling my blood. Thankfully it is not life threatening. This to will pass. Hey it beats worrying about saggy skin eh ?

Have a good weekend all xx

Well done staying the same, hope you manage to sort your health issues out soon, it's no fun being unwell xx

well done Clara on maintaining .take care
Cathy

Thanks for the input even in your turmultuous time!

I'll muddle through. AFter all spotty eggs wobble but they dont fall down :)

Hi Clara
hope your feeling better hun.
cathy

Back