Siggy Piggy's Food

Well done on the loss, Siggy. That's great, at least your broke the streak. I've got sausage, mash, cabbage and gravy on the go for tonight's tea. In the need for some old fashioned comfort food x

Well done on the loss, Siggy. That's great, at least your broke the streak. I've got sausage, mash, cabbage and gravy on the go for tonight's tea. In the need for some old fashioned comfort food x

Thanks Anju, would have liked more but its still a loss and im back in the game lol Sausage n mash mmmm, enjoy! Im just eating now, will post a pic. x

This was lovely. I did the Mediterranean Fish from the SW website. I really despise peppers and olives so left them out. There is onion, half a tin of chopped tomatoes, veg stock, oregano and mixed herbs in the sauce. Grilled some cod, covered in a very tiny pinch of salt and lots of pepper. Served with Green Beans. Mmmmm :)

View attachment 122569

The sun is out at last! Still cold though but for the first time this year my living room is nice and sunny.

B: 2 Boiled Eggs, Small brown toasted roll (heb)
S: Red Grapes, lots of them
L: Jacket Potato, Tuna, Extra light mayo, Beetroot, (0.5 Syns for mayo)
D: Leek and Ham Pasta n Sauce (1 syn) with Sprouts and Peas + Mullerlight
Cheeky Chocolate and Orange Hi-fi Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day 7.5

Babysitting for my sister this weekend. She has 4 kids. With my son that makes 5 kids. They've been here since last night in my tiny 2 bed flat and it's been manic so def getting my body magic done today.

Have a good weekend xx

The sun is out at last! Still cold though but for the first time this year my living room is nice and sunny.

B: 2 Boiled Eggs, Small brown toasted roll (heb)
S: Red Grapes, lots of them
L: Jacket Potato, Tuna, Extra light mayo, Beetroot, (0.5 Syns for mayo)
D: Leek and Ham Pasta n Sauce (1 syn) with Sprouts and Peas + Mullerlight
Cheeky Chocolate and Orange Hi-fi Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day 7.5

Babysitting for my sister this weekend. She has 4 kids. With my son that makes 5 kids. They've been here since last night in my tiny 2 bed flat and it's been manic so def getting my body magic done today.

Have a good weekend xx

Lol sounds hectic and hope you have a lovely day too xx

Its quite calm atm. They are ages 9, 10, 11,12 and my son is 12 too so they all have their iphones, tablets, xboxes.. could open up a techy shop with all the gadgets they own. I wish we were that lucky when we were kids. Zx spectrum was the best we had lol

You have anything good planned this weekend? x

Nice, I really miss KFC. It's my favourite! I had one as a treat when when i got my first stone award. Not had another since. Enjoy it :)

Hope you enjoy today SF :)

I just had breakfast. Brown toasted roll, 2 boiled eggs. This is becoming a habit. I can't stop eating eggs for brekkie just lately.
Not sure about lunch and dinner yet. Need to sit and write a plan out for the week.

Ive been posting up this pic since last night on my fb and insta page. Thought I would show you too. My horrid old jeans. I was still wearing them last summer. They were full length jeans, I wore them on my first day to SW. Then cut them down for the summer but by the end of July they were too big. Im so glad I kept them.
View attachment 122808

Wow Hun that's amazing not sure what my food will be today I'll see what I see out taking some alpen bars with me too. And I love eggs too but bf ate the last this morning so will get some while out, do you have much planned today. Ps. What's your name unless you'd rather I call you siggy. I'm cheryl *waves* lol x

Ahh nice to meet you Cheryl lolol Waves back ha-ha. My name's Linzi. You can call me whatever, i dont mind lol
Still have all the kids here, they will all be going home in a few hours and i will be having a much needed nap on the sofa :)

Ahh nice to meet you Cheryl lolol Waves back ha-ha. My name's Linzi. You can call me whatever, i dont mind lol
Still have all the kids here, they will all be going home in a few hours and i will be having a much needed nap on the sofa :)

Nice to meet you too linzi. And I don't blame it id be tired out too. Damn I forgot my alpen bars ill buy some fruit or something to munch on x

Nice to meet you too linzi. And I don't blame it id be tired out too. Damn I forgot my alpen bars ill buy some fruit or something to munch on x

Peace at last. Time for a shower then a nap. Have fun Cheryl, looking forward to seeing what you've lost tomorrow :)

Today's food:

B: Boiled Egg. Brown Toasted Roll (heb)
L: Tuna and Extra light Mayo (0.5 Syns), Beetroot, Cheese (Hea), WW Crisps (4 syns)
D: Grilled Bacon, Scrambled egg, Chopped Tomatoes, Baked Beans Mmmmm
Freddo (5 Syns)
Mullerlight and been munching on some grapes on and off throughout the afternoon.

I think this is the first Sunday in months where I haven't had a roast dinner and I've really missed it today so tomorrow we are having a roast!

I do yes I heard it is best time to weigh in. And I'm having kind of a fry up tonight, I really wanted baked beans as they are superspeed but I've only got spaghetti, but I've got a big bit of melon for my superspeed lol. Xx

lol nice. I only ever really have beans when its a last resort and as I need to go shopping, today was that last resort haha Never knew they were SS though. Is that right? Blimey, learn something new everyday haha
Good luck for the morning :D :D :D

lol nice. I only ever really have beans when its a last resort and as I need to go shopping, today was that last resort haha Never knew they were SS though. Is that right? Blimey, learn something new everyday haha
Good luck for the morning :D :D :D

I'm sure I read they are but it might of been an old thread. And thanks hun. Not sure what would be a good result. Lol xx

Back