Siggy Piggy's Food

Any loss is a good result and by looks of your stats you had a fab first week! Well done Cheryl!!! Whooop Whooop!

EDIT: Wasn't sure this morning what I was going to eating but after a visit to the co op and butchers its def a red day today

B: Marmite on toast (heb 1)
Mid morning snack: Mullerlight Greek style Tempting toffee yoghurt (0.5 syns) and grapes
L: Hi-fi Bar (heb2) Semi-Skinned Milk (Hea) and Satsuma
D: Chicken Casserole made with leeks, carrots, onion, herbs and stock, served with Brocolli, Sprouts and Green Beans Mmmmm

0.5 syns for today which makes up for the late night chocolate munch that accidently happened at 1am this morning, my bad ;)

Last edited:
Well done on the loss sugarfairy x
Here's to all 3 of us losing loads this week. My WI is tomorrow x

and eyes, arms and legs too please! Need a good loss to get me to my goal of 20lbs off for Easter!

and eyes, arms and legs too please! Need a good loss to get me to my goal of 20lbs off for Easter!

Good luck Anju, will be thinking of you tomorrow :D How fantastic is it going to feel when we hit that 100 lb milestone! So exciting :) xx

Can't wait to get into the Century Club x

Yeah, I have now. I still beat myself up though lol How are you doing? I dug out all my old SW magazines last night to get my head back in check. Got a years worth piled up in the bedroom. Going to be making SW lasagne tonight. Havent had brekkie yet so may do some beans on toast in a minute to keep me going until later :)

Have a good day Cheryl x x

I'm ok I've been going on the class and it's not budging atm which is annoying me but have got days until weigh in so hopefully they will budge by then. Mm lasagne sounds nice. Do you make it with the quark and eggs I did that last time. Xx

Im using the recipe from the "Autumn Flavours" booklet. There's no mention of Quark but it does say to use Fat-Free Natural Yoghurt, eggs, parsley for the sauce. Hope it goes well! I love Lasagne and havent had it since I started SW because I was worried it wouldnt taste nice but im gonna go for it today. It's really hard to buy Quark here! I wanted to get some today so I can try the Tiramisu recipe (another fave :p) but Im having trouble finding it stocked anywhere. Never tried Quark, is it nice?

You've got plenty of time until Monday :) xx

Im using the recipe from the "Autumn Flavours" booklet. There's no mention of Quark but it does say to use Fat-Free Natural Yoghurt, eggs, parsley for the sauce. Hope it goes well! I love Lasagne and havent had it since I started SW because I was worried it wouldnt taste nice but im gonna go for it today. It's really hard to buy Quark here! I wanted to get some today so I can try the Tiramisu recipe (another fave :p) but Im having trouble finding it stocked anywhere. Never tried Quark, is it nice?

You've got plenty of time until Monday :) xx
I've not tried it plain but it was ok in the sauce but I missed the really cheesey flavour of a cheese sauce so I might just buy a pack next time and syn in it. It was a nice lasagne though xx

Back