*sigh* I'm having more problems...

Glad you're ok my dear. Its such a shame that most Docs are anti-VLCD and havent read any of the research about it. I must be the only Doc who likes it!

But your health is important and if these side effects are too much then you know what to do.

Good luck hun x

great thread and hope it all works out. Maybe try cd 810 which is still ketogenic with food.

am so glad you are feeling better hon. And it does sound like the doc was keeping an open mind for you and was going on her previous experience which is all any of us can do. take it easy hon. you will still lose loads on 1000. i'm doing the cd1000 plan and get good losses.

abz xx

Thanks all! I maintained the same weight overnight...it scares me to think I've set my goal back but I still think I made the best choice I could at the time.
Feeling better today, the plan is shakes at 9, 1 and 7 and then phoning the pharmacist if feeling scary again. Have a good day all xxx

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I have low BP but did before I gained my weight and throughout my pregnancies so am used to dizziness at times.

x

Back