Sigh!

Charisma

Silver Member
just been going through all my cothes to throw away cause they take up to much room... and having to throw all my 'smaller' clothes away and its put me on a real downer.... it was only a year n half ago i was fitting in them clothes... now they look tiny and feels like ill never be gettin in them again :sigh: feel really down now!! :cry:

Dont throw them away!! Put them in a suitcase or something and remind yourself that youll be wearing them again before you know it. THEN you can throw away your bigger sized stuff as you go down the sizes again ;)

its so depressing... there all size ten i cudnt even sqeeze into them now lol.... still not sure my diet is right or if im losing any weight
... just feeling alittle sorry for myself :cry:

im not on VLCD im just on healthy eating tryin to eat less than i used to
for example today i have have 1 cheese sandwich 4 breakkie.... 1 small cheese and ham baguette for lunch... and for dinner will be having beans on toast with bit of cheese
do u think that is alright?? or too much?

That really doesnt sound a healthy diet at all. Its all just snacking, no proper meals, youre probably wasting a lot of cals etc on all that cheese. It doesnt sound as if youre eating enough to be honest which is probably why youre not losing weight.

Youd maybe be better trying something more structured like Calorie Counting or even WW or SW where you know youre getting enough of everything you need

i cant really afford to do something like that at the mo... if im not doingit right im not really sure what im meant to be eating... i eat alot of fruit inbetween but i know they also add on the calories :cry:

just eat one substatial meal a day like a salad with some meat or bolonase just eat plenty of meat and veg. I would avoid eating cheese on tost all the time or anything to do with tost and bread or just have it ocasionaly like i do. I would also do some exercise. at the moment ive only lost 7 pounds in 5 or 6 weeks it just takes time. ive also got clothes which ive got that are a size 10 so I know what you mean but I wouldnt throw anything away.

i usualy have porridge for breakfast it was just today cause i only had enough milk for a cuppa. its very frustrating getting it right. need some1 here 24/7 to advise me lol

i cant eat 1 meal a day anyways im diabetic so have to eat 3 regular meals cause i have to jab myself. it makes it hard cause i have to think of my diabetes too.

no I didnt mean you just to have one meal a day ! I ment to say as long as you have a substatial meal .I eat weatabix in the morning and fruit or sometimes a sandwich for lunch or I have fruit for breakfast and lunch sometimes.

Calorie counting is definately worth having a stab at :). I've been doing it and it's working for me. Calorie counting has made me realise how big my portions I were eating before were and it's a fool proof way of knowing how much you can eat per day and lose weight and of course it's free to do too ;)

how many calories are you ment to have a day?

It depends really I guess. I'm having 1000 calories a day at the moment which is fairly low but just try a number of calories (probably something between 1000-1600 calories) for a few weeks and see if you lose weight on the number you picked and if not then just lower it. :)

Back