Sign me up! Need to lose... oh ... just LOADS!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by FatFairNForty(ish), 10 October 2006 Social URL.

1. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    I need to lose., well, to be honest I'm not sure... about 14 stone I think...:( So, I'ld like to join the WeMITTS please.:) I start my Cambridge tomorrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Welcome to the wemitts FFF :)

You've come to the right place for support, encouragement and understanding (and the odd laugh too :) ) Everyone here in the wemitts knows the extra issues involved in having a lot of weight to lose ... we have to dig deep when others have finished their journeys.

I myself had 12st to lose at my heaviest and have two and a half to go to get to my provisional 10st goal so it's not an impossible dream (although it may seem like it at the start). Before you know it, the stones will be melting away and the new you will emerge - it's all really exciting!! :)

Good luck with your new beginning starting with Cambridge tomorrow. It can be a bit tough in those first few days so keep coming on here and we'll all walk you through it day by day .... hour by hour if needed!

Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing your weight loss journey with you.
    (There's a link at the bottom of this post showing you my 'work in progress' pics)

4. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Good luck with starting tomorrow! I remember when I started... I was nervous and apprehensive- but excited and motivated (lol)!

and welcome to WeMITTS... a lovely bunch of welcoming, understanding, sympathetic, supportive little people! You will feel right at home! ;)

5. FatFairNForty(ish)

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    WOW, I just looked at your pictures RussianDoll... you look amazing, I wouldn't have said you were the same person at all! Thank you so much for the welcome.. I am very excited, and nervous, and HIGHLY motivated right now! I'm so impressed by your grit and determination too. It's also a huge relief to know there are others who understand what it is like to have to lose so much. Thanks again!

6. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Fancy meeting you here FFF!! I am also a member of the WEmitts!! We have so much in common. Born in Northern Ireland, Psychology study, and starting Cambridge within few days of eachother. Im glad your here FFF! and you will find those on this forum extremely helpful. I know because I do!!

7. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Hello to you and welcome to the Board,

I had pretty much the same amount to lose as you at the outset so it really can be done! I've posted some photos and can barely recognise that person in the "befores" as I didn't really "see" myself as I was at all.

Good luck to you

8. FatFairNForty(ish)

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Well done! :D I would love to see the photos... is there a link to them please :confused:

9. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

HELLO AND A BIG WELCOME TO YOU
    YOUR NOT ALONE HERE WE ALL KNOW HOW YOUR FEELING HOWS IT GOING TODAY?
    XXC

10. FatFairNForty(ish)

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    It's day 2 and I feel crap!

Hiya, thanks!:D

Feeling a bit crap today to be honest:( ... stonker of a headache and VERY nauseaus! :( :( I've been keeping a diary... dunno how to make a link to it though... mind you... you'll need about an hour to read it each day I think! :eek:

11. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi Im sorry your feeling ill it will go I promise and drink loads of water the results are worth 3-4 days of yuck feeling ;)
    You and copy and paste your diary onto the weight loss Diary section or just start afresh today go to the bottom of your page here and curser down to weight loss diarys and type away,we all read them and it doesnt matter if its long as it gets all those feeling off your chest :)
    Keep at it Ive lost 1 stone in 2 weeks and have struggled too
    (((hugs)))
    xxc

12. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi hun, welcome to the wemitts, hope you're feeling a bit better today, as everyone has said the first few days are pretty nasty but after that you will get into ketosis and you will see the weight literally flying off , lol xx
    Good luck and keep us updated xx

13. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi FFF welcome to wemitts!:D

14. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    A big warm welcome to the WeMitts Fairfatand fortyish. We will be with you every step of the way. You absolutely CAN do this.
    You will soon be slimblondeandmindyourownbusinessaboutmy age!!!!
    Ann xxxx

15. FatFairNForty(ish)

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Thank you ALL! :)

Almost time for my first weigh-in (tomorrow):) :eek:

16. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Woo isnt it exciting? :D
    Im sure you will do brilliantly let us all know how you get on hunni xxx

17. FatFairNForty(ish)

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Poo!

I can't wait! Although... now... this is a bit... well... delicate.... for the first time since starting... today I can't poo!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Am wondering if all those "muffins" meant I didn't drink as much..:confused: so this morning I drank my shake (although I wanted a muffin!) (shame they don't do a pic for pouting! lol)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hi FFF, get Debbie/Russiandoll to tell you all about psyillium husks - she's the expert! lol

Glad you're still going strong on the diet!!

20. FatFairNForty(ish)

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hi Isobel, thank you! Will do!

Am really keen to get weighed but hoping the, um.. situation won't have an impact! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.