1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Signature awards

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Polyanna, 5 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Polyanna

Polyanna Well-Known Member

Hi there, I have been trying to put two awards on my signature (slimmer of the week, and 7lbs loss) but when I put the second one on the first disappears. Any ideas of how I put both on?:confused:
    Poly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. *EB*

*EB* Well-Known Member

i dont know - but i wondered where you get them from in the first place???
    I dont have ANY awards yet but hope to have some one day :D

x

4. Polyanna

If you click on an award, you can save it on your computer and put it on your profile when the time comes.

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Not sure why the other one disappears hun...it may be because you have run out of space? As you have a large glitter name???
    Ellebear, you have 2 options to get stickers after your name, but first you will need to have at least 50 posts behind you and at the moment you have only 20, so get posting!!!

6. Polyanna

Thanks Mrs V, I will now have another play!

7. Polyanna

Still no good, I have removed my glitter name but still only one award there.

8. Kat27

Kat27 Well-Known Member

I'm having probs with this too, can only get one on at a time

9. Polyanna

I could be because we haven't got enough posts, perhaps someone will let us know.

10. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Click on the slimmer of the week award above and then click copy and you can paste it into your signature.

You do have enough posts!

[​IMG]

You have inserted the 7lb loss award into your signature as a signature pic.

Most just copy them from each other and paste them into the signature box and save.

Love Mini xxx

11. Polyanna

Many thanks, very simple really.

Mini likes this.
  12. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

There is still a limit on charaters on your signature until you have quite a number of posts and the tickers take up a fair bit of space but if you don't suceed keep trying as there will be space soon. The more you post the sooner the space comes :)

13. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

I forgot to say well done on both of your awards!:happy096:

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

14. Polyanna

Now I am after a platinum activity award, anyone got one for me to copy?

15. *EB*

*EB* Well-Known Member

thanks for the help - its my first week so im all questions questions questions! I am sure my posts will increase in no time ;D

16. Polyanna

Well done for your loss, keep up the good work.