Signs of Ketosis?

Kes

Gold Member
What are the signs.. (the good the bad and the ugly...)

thanks

the most obvious is stinky breath and a moutt that tastes like a badgers armpit :( another sign is your (physical) appetite decreases , you may notice your stomach doesn't rumble as much , although mentally you may stll crave food ... hope that helps

I'm really lucky in that I have never suffered with the horrible breath or the dreaded furry tongue. Although I used to get a metallic taste in my mouth.

The physical hunger does disappear but the 'head' hunger can last for ages - mine did. I also had bursts of energy and felt 'high' some of the time if that makes sense.

feeling cold is another symptom I've have feet like iceblocks that I would normally only get in the real wintery weather

I am really tired when I go into ketosis- lots of early nights which helps with the eating or lack of!

I generally felt like crap when i was going in to ketosis, it felt like I was going down with a cold, went to bed earlier and when I woke up the next day i felt really good!

thankyou everyone for your replies... i might have to wait a little longer, as i dont feel like im getting any of those......
we will just have to wait and see.... thankyou

Back