Signs of Ketosis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kes, 9 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    What are the signs.. (the good the bad and the ugly...)

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

the most obvious is stinky breath and a moutt that tastes like a badgers armpit :( another sign is your (physical) appetite decreases , you may notice your stomach doesn't rumble as much , although mentally you may stll crave food ... hope that helps

4. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

I'm really lucky in that I have never suffered with the horrible breath or the dreaded furry tongue. Although I used to get a metallic taste in my mouth.

The physical hunger does disappear but the 'head' hunger can last for ages - mine did. I also had bursts of energy and felt 'high' some of the time if that makes sense.

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    feeling cold is another symptom I've have feet like iceblocks that I would normally only get in the real wintery weather

6. ghdgirl

ghdgirl Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    I am really tired when I go into ketosis- lots of early nights which helps with the eating or lack of!

7. Cheralyn

Cheralyn Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I generally felt like crap when i was going in to ketosis, it felt like I was going down with a cold, went to bed earlier and when I woke up the next day i felt really good!

8. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    thankyou everyone for your replies... i might have to wait a little longer, as i dont feel like im getting any of those......
    we will just have to wait and see.... thankyou

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.