Signs ur gettin thinner!!

danni01

Apart from looser clothes, wot r the others signs u notice when ur losing weight. Mine r
when the bath water covers more of my stomach!
When there's more water left in the bath when I get out! (observation from a friend also on LT
The fact the towel goes round me further!
Discovering bones I'd forgotten I've got, wrist & collar up to now the start of shoulder blades when I wash!!!

My rings are loose! The ones u listed are my favs!!!

Hey !!!! I'm new to the diet :) first week.. im weighing in at the moment at 19.6, i want to get down to 10 as soon as possible so i can enjoy my life!! :) well done to all and keep up the good work ladies!! xx

well done all xx

rings are loser, i actually have a jaw and neck bone, and it's far easier to bend down shaving my legs now! haha

I love being able to tighten my belts another hole every half a stone or so. Already had to buy one new belt and will be having to have more holes put in my current one very soon. It really helps if I've had a disappointing weigh in to see undeniable evidence of my shrinking body.

Yeah 3 weeks ago I was struggling to get mine on the last hole, now I can get it on the 3rd. I need a new a new 1 tho coz it's falling to pieces with all the stretching!!! X

Back