Sig's Journey.....

Nah it's fine we can use it as a ' let off steam thread' it's not like my life is oh so thrilling lol..... :) ... How you enjoying the sunshine x

enjoying the lovely thank you, going to have a nice bath now. wished i could wear pretty short dresses but will have to do with my jeans and vest lol. are you enjoying the weather sig? x

that was meant to say enjoying the lovely weather thank you :)

no friging chance am i wearing shorts. when i'm slim then yea hopefully but not now lol :)

Well girls I'm afraid I failed today so going to leave it till near the wedding now going to go easy on food and still exercise everyday so it will be ok !!!!! Just wanted to come on and say thanks to you both for your help !!!! And best of luck to yee!!! Talk soon daithi !!!!

Lol.... Short skirt ? X

like hell short skirt no chance small pants, i will wear long but thats it lol. enjoyed your evening? i had a lovely bath and watching ghost hunters now. x

Well girls I'm afraid I failed today so going to leave it till near the wedding now going to go easy on food and still exercise everyday so it will be ok !!!!! Just wanted to come on and say thanks to you both for your help !!!! And best of luck to yee!!! Talk soon daithi !!!!

yea please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on, and good luck with the dieting and your up coming wedding :character00250: . you will be fab. take care xx

Kinda ..... Being moaned at.... But ignored that..... Lol.... Actually I prefer short skirts to shorts ... More flattering ... What size are you aiming for ? X

i'm a size 14/16 bottoms but closer to the 16's i would like to be a 10/12. top half i'am now a 12/14 top and i would like to be a 8/10 top. thats what i was when i weighed 9st. x

Wow not that big at all then :) ... I'm pretty much a 14 all round... Although some bottoms are too big.. And to be honest my boobs prevent me from ever being tiny on top... I seem to be shrinking quite evenly... X

i'm friging huge, my boobs are not gigantic but would like to lose some off them. what you up to today? just dropped my 2 monsters in creche the oldest is 7.5yrs but he went with his little brother today to keep him company, and to give me some piece and quiet. so going to run the hoover over now,go on tredmill then have a shower. working tonight boohoo....! xx

hi sig. i just finished work it was heaving done my head in big time. glad you had a lovely day today.yes it was blooming hot today and they have given it warmer sat. so i'm having a bbq woohoo. you o.k x

Yeah fine... Up early today.... Couldn't sleep any longer... Got to give the house a good going over then popping out to look for a couple of new skirts... All my small ones from last summer are way to big... Yay...barbecue... Mm that will be testing... X

thats brill on the skirts, bet it feels so nice to buy smaller ones. having a day off sat don't care feel like giving up anyway so can't wait to enjoy the bbq. enjoy your day and enjoy skirt shopping sig.... xx

Will do thanks... Yeah enjoy... It is Easter after-all... I might have some choc on Sunday.... I'll let you know if I get anything nice... X

Back