Sig's Journey.....

sorry sig my fault, well i'm def not throwing in the towel was just having a few bad days that's all, and will be getting back on track and be 100%. good luck girlys :)

Hi,

I am on the same journey as you I think.
Starting weight 176 lbs and i want to get down to 132.
I am almost there on week one.
Everyday is ok, sometimes i see food and nearly go for it,
but i dont. I hope i can make it at least 2 weeks and then i will think about the remaining 8 weeks. I presume it will take about 10 weeks to lose all the weight.

hope you all enjoying the sunshine today,and are all well! can't believe how warm it is. x

you girsl are really inspirational. i dont tyhink i can survive onn the diet for 10 weeks. keep everything crossed for me.i dont want to be super slim though, i will love to be 13 stones and am presently 14 stones 10 though i started at 16 stones

glad you enjoyed the weather today, i spent the day in the garden. yea don't want to be too skinny would like to keep some of my curves lol, husband back in work tomorrow so back onto the healthy drinking. glad too here you been good sig? how much weight have you lost so far on lipotrim? and how long you been doing the diet for? hope you don't mind me asking. x

well done temmytango on your loss so far. :)

Weigh in tomorrow but I'm on my monthlies but hoping for 2 kgs...I want to be 70.... Originally before when I did it I was 86 went down to 74 early dec... Then stopped... Was 77 when I restarted 10 days ago.. But had couple bad days this weekend for Easter...so would be chuffed to lose 2 given totm...yeah sunshine makes it so much easier for me x

goodluck @ your weigh in tmrw! i lost 3.6 pounds at my last weigh in , though it was bout 2 days early and i ch....d got that?

:D well done you!! having your cake and eating it too :) :) Thats a WI to be proud of!! :) xxx

Thanks... Not what some hope for on week one but I'm constantly low carbing anyway so for me that's good.. 5 kgs left and I'm happy... X

well done!!! I think I am going to have an early weigh in this week, so that I can relax over the weekend (the place I weigh in is 40miles away as I normally teach there at weekend but going to try and teach on friday instead and have a clear weekend!)..just hoping that the day early wont dishearten me too much!

Im a music teacher in a secondary school and I teach singing privately then at the weekends! Anything to help with a bit of extra money!!

good on you for your workout bet you feel better for it x

Back