Sig's Journey.....

ok sig, hope everything is ok? i'm off to work and will be home at 10.15pm so if you are still up we can chat then. take care xx

hi sig just got home from work, just tried to send you a message but, they won't let me due to you need to clear some space. u o.k? everything o'k? xx

Yeah I'm fine... Thankyou... Dont worry... Ok I'll try and clear some space not that I know what they are on about only couple messages on there .. X

glad you o'k and try and get some sleep night. x

afternoon sig. how are you today? how's the shoulder? x

I'm good thanks...... Just got in had some banking to do and then went to get my toenails done ... Thought I would treat myself...shoulder is much better thankyou...x

glad you are fine and shoulder is better. hows your toenails looking? x

Match my fingernails now which I had as a birthday treat almost 2 years ago lol...I kinda got addicted... So it's become the norm....oops..yes my shoulder twinges now and then but it's pretty much ok now...did a good workout today... :)... What have you been up to in the glorious sunshine... ? X

can't say we had glorious sunshine today, been rather drab here but got warmish air. bet your finger and toenails look fab, the only time i had my done was for my wedding lol, my habbit is biting them yuch... haven't been up to much today havent had any energy. how the diet going? wheres this photo of you sig? well done on your workout and glad your shoulder ain't much trouble anymore. i'm thinking of doing exante more variety and won't get bored so easily lol. x

I'm working on it... Just never get time to put my laptop on but I promise I'll make time over the weekend seen as we are expecting rain... Yes have heard lots of people swap to that.. The only concern for me is that it's double the calories.. X

make sure you do that sig, the photo upload. yea that is only my concern too, but looking at their losses they look the same as lipotrim losses. so will look further into the weekend and then make mind up until then carry on with my shakes. x

tuesday as i restarted this tuesday. x

me too.. have you lost anything this week? x

Not weighed... Could not face it after having my steak etc.. But I will on tues...I'll be happy with a kilo ... How about you x

Back