Sig's Journey.....

Yes you will ... Big losses... Look the low cal thing , in all honesty I think losing weight that way is tedious and slow...however some say it's the right way... But all I know is if I do that I gain.. And quickly because my body does not suit carbs and it holds onto massive amounts of water if I include them... In all honesty if I need a carb fix I get mine from chocolate because I love it and if every now and then I can have a little then I can suffer not having the stodgy stuff ... I miss pasta and rice and bread enormously but after years of dieting I know it's that that keeps me overweight and bloated.... But that's not to say that low cal wont work for you...it just does not for me x

thanks sig.decided going to do 2 shakes then a protein dinner. like you if i have too much carbs which i love, i get really really really bloated, also before this diet was having 13+ cups of tea a day thats the truth but my tea was more milk than water and noticed my stomach was real bloated and bad in the nights. so have cut down to 3 a day. i also love pasta and rice etc..but will have it in moderation when i get to goal if i ever get to goal lol x x

on the other tfr diets they can buy flavouring for their water, why can't lipotrim do that? x

Lol! The theory is that we will lose our sweet tooth and re-educate our palate ... But I agree with you, they're just evil!

Cos it's evil.........;-) x

morning. it would be nice to have some water flavouring as water is tasteless and not fussed on it at all.how's your shoulder today sig? hope it better for you? x

OMG SIG! I like that 'cos its evil' that just sums it up cos I would think one won't be weaning her tastebuds of sweets.

hi temmy yea we are all good thanks. Diet is going well,my stomach is talking to me at the moment so might go and have my 1st shake. how are you and diet going? x

Morning gals... No gym today felt rough as... So decided to totally clean my house.. Car etc... Just finished and had my bath

glad you are feeling better now. hope you enjoyed your relaxing bath. one day off from the gym won't hurt anyway.i'ts raining here today so got no energy to do anything, just come back from my great uncles funeral, got my aunties on monday. diet going well yest and today the weekends i might just have the protein dinners as thats when i find it the hardest, and try to be 100% the rest of the week. when you uploading your photo sig? x

okey dokey have a lovely time with your little one, my little one just gone to sleep. x

Being abused as we speak from my man... Verbal.... :-( ... Cos something has wound him up... Now taking his frustration out on me x

is that your OH or your little man? whats up with him? x

Back