Sig's Journey.....

Me too .. But ended up watching it all.. I just love how they smile at each other so cheeky and loved up... Picking? Yeah the works... Being super strict for the next two days though cos out shopping on Monday and would like to come back with something for a change x

the wedding was so lovely, i was sitting there thinking to my self why can't that be me marrying him lol. x

jessie and sig i'am desperate i can never stick to a diet got no will power in me what so ever. i was 99% on my 3rd WI as had a pork chop and lost nothing so think that's why i caved in as i didn't have any loss to motivate me. i am totally and utterly gutted. i'am going to try again monday. HB back to work and oldest back to school so will only have my little charlie to cook for through out the day so i might be better then and not pick. it has been hard too, due to going places over the easter holls, and tomorrow we are going to a park 45mins way from us with our friends to have BBQ. these holls have been extremely hard.i'm surrounding by food like all you 100%, but i cannot resist seriously can't. my head just not in it at the mo but will give it another shot on monday. cross fingers for me please. anyway sorry for my big moan. hope you have all had a lovely royal weekend lol. take care and night. xx

Ah.. Don't worry .... I'm hardly ever 100% anymore it's so boring...... I think low carb high protein is easier to stick with .... But somedays I just want to eat what everyone else eats...are we allowed to still chat on this section if we are totally not doing it ? Lol x

hi becci, i feel you, i had a weigh in today and i lost just 2lbs. i almost entered the nearest mcdonalds but i had a member asking me while on my way about the outcome, so that kind of prevented me. i must be truthful, its been hard to be 100% . i am not hungry but just craving spices or salt and pepper. funny? i know. but what i dont understand is how come we do not lose evn though we have not be eating carbs and just small protein pieces. dnt get it but i just joined a may challenge of 10lbs. so lets wait and see.

thanks temmy, will try to another shot at it monday. because i haven't been good and will try my best so put myself down for 8lbs for the may challenge. think i'm the only one who failed the april challenge how embarrassing is that. feel like and utter failure to myself and to you all. with eating protein and i really don't understand not losing but there we go all our bodies are different so maybe it just doesn't work for us, we will just have to try to be 100% and no picking :(.2lbs is a great loss and its 2lbs closer to goal so well done to you. xx

thank you becci, that why we all have one another but their is NOTHING to be ashamed of because even tho av not been 100% , it feels good for me to ne in control even if a little for the first time in my life!:hug99:

ah thanks sig, how are you? haven't been on here much due to galavanting here, there and everywhere. how's the diet going? my really down the dumps, just had a gutsfull of everything and everyone today. do you get days like that? just been to put flowers down for my dad and tidy his memorial stone there were loads of flies they did my poxy head-in, they kept attacking me, will be taking fly spray with next time lol. have you been up to much the weekend? x

Went to an outlet centre , just got back . Got a few bits... :) ... Was a nice day .. Stopped for a great big steak dinner on the way home... Sorry but I'm only human... Back on track tomorrow ... Sorry your down, yes I get lots of days like that x

just having one of them days. glad you had a lovely day. hope you enjoyed your steak dinner bet you did.. Did you manage to get any skirts this time? x

No but got two pairs of jeans..funky pair of little shorts ( beach , garden ) obviously ... And some really nice flip flops :) x

they sound nice sig nice when you treat yourself. i'm off too bed now bored out of my bonce. hopefully a better day tomorrow. have a good night sleep. nite nite x

yes 100% starting from today, stomach is grumbling but waiting until 11-12pm to have my 1st shake. hopefully will do it only got 5 weeks sat until i go on holls so am hoping to shift a stone by then cross fingers anyway. good luck sig x

YOU GO GIRL. U can do it. Today is my 3rd day of being 100%. Nights av been my biggest downfall but hey av done 2 now and resisted my picky habit. U can do it! Just try and keep busy so that u wnt be thinking about food. Xx

thanks temmy, can only do my best, but will give it ago. good on you to for being 100%. WE CAN DO IT...x

well done for doing your workout sig. how are you today? having my 1st shake of the day now, i was thinking you know if i have 2 shakes a day and then in the evening instead of having my 3rd, could i have like a atkins dinner? if i did that would i still lose weight? off to pick my son up from creche. take care x

That's what I did last time after 3 weeks and that's what I'm doing as of today... :)... 2 shakes and tuna eggs chicken etc.. Not a huge amount.. Not like a massive plateful.. But a nice amount.. I'm going to have a few slices of cucumber with it to make it feel fresher... Will definitely still lose and will probably stick at it because you know you can eat something nice once a day.. I'm going to put mine on a tea plate and then it looks more but I'm still not going silly...struggled at the gym today only did 20 mins cross trainer and 30 lengths, I have pulled my shoulder in the night somehow and it's really giving me some jip....:-( x

aw you poor thing, you could have slept awkward or when you did exercise yest you could have hurt it then, but not noticed. hope it gets better soon for you. I'm sitting here deciding what to do with a diet, i want to lose weight super quick so deciding whether to try and stick to this 100%, or do what i said earlier either do the 2 shakes and a protein meal,or a very low calorie diet, like cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for dinner and then for tea something about 400cal. or sig haven't a clue what the hell to do. you know if i decide to do what you are doing will i get a big loss like tfr? what to do in it? sick to death of dieting but got to otherwise i'm going to be unhappy for the rest of my life lol x

Back